Soulless (GirlxGirl)

Oleh SkylarJapera

More than a hundred years ago the world as we know it went into chaos. The population hit more than 12 billio... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

4.4K 225 14
Oleh SkylarJapera

Chapter 20

Astra shivers in my arms. I pull her close to my chest and she inhales my scent. I wasn't use to these type of emotions but for some reason everything was coming natural to me. For once in my life I felt more human than anything. Astra fingers clutch at my hips and she squeeze in discomfort. I look down and notice how her face was twitching in displeasure. I wanted to wake her up and hear her voice but I knew she was exhausted and she needed the rest before we begin traveling again. She groans and I shush her quietly.

The door creaks open and I growl until I noticed it is only Margret with Lilth closely behind her. I'm not sure what has happened to the others. They have probably left. I don't seem to care for them anymore. I cannot trust them to take care of Astra. Astra whimpers and this gain Margret attention.

"I told you to wake me if she's in pain." Margret say.

I look up at her. "She's having a nightmare. She's okay." I tell her. Margret doesn't trust me. She walks over and place her hands delicately on Astra forehead.

"She's burning up."

I swallow. "I didn't notice." Margret shake her head.

"You wouldn't have noticed. She's different. Just as you're different. You two body temperatures are different." She pause. "It's not your fault. I should have stayed."

"What do you need to do?" I ask.

"I need to run some test but we need to strap her down first." Margret explains. "She's..." The scientist clears her throat. "She's out of control and I don't want to hurt her."

I scowl.

NO!

My mind roars.

Kill her!

I shake my thoughts away. "No." I growl. "We will not trap her like they did."

"Zillah—

"I said no!" I roar.

Lilth kicks off the wall and I arch my eyebrow. She watches me closely while taking a step forward behind Margret. I hiss underneath my breath. Lilth and Margret were both somehow close now and I didn't know should I worry or not. Did Lilth loyalty to somehow falter.

"Okay." Margret gives in. "Place her here on the table."

I slowly carry Astra to the table careful not to wake her. I place her down softly and Margret begins to work quickly. I watch as she pulls out different tools and gadgets. She draws blood and walks over to another table and uses a machine that begins to run test on Astra blood.

As Margret work I move towards Lilth and ask, "When did it start?"

"When did what start?" Lilth ask. She could mask her features well but I could see right through her.

"When did you start sleeping with Margret?" I ask bluntly.

Lilth opens her mouth and then close it before furrowing her eyebrows in frustration. "We are not sleeping together." She hiss underneath her breath.

"But, you want to right?"

"Stay out of it." Lilth hiss. "I stayed out of you and Astra mess. You owe me to figure all this out on my own."

I nod my head. "Of course. These emotions you are feeling are difficult to understand. I struggled for a long time and I'm still trying to understand somethings. But, we are as much human as they are Lilth. We deserve to love."

Lilth clenches her jaw. "I don't love her."

I ignore Lilth and walk away leaving her to her thoughts. I lean over Margret shoulder and ask, "What are you doing? What is taking so long?"

"These things doesn't take a few minutes to do. I need space."

I growl. Margret fear of us was completely gone. I blame Lilth for this. She turn around and narrow her eyes at me. "I'm serious Zillah. Back off. Please—"Her eyes widen. "—watch out!"

I cringe when someone grab the back of my neck. I'm thrown on the ground with so much force that I almost back out. However, Margret faint scream forces me to get up. I blink my eyes open to get rid of the dizziness. Astra has Lilth pin to the wall and Lilth is struggling to get out of her hold.

I get on my two feet and cringe trying to ignore the pain in my head.

She's out of control.

I bawl my fist at the voice in my head.

Take back control.

I rush over and yank Astra away from Lilth. "Go." I order the both of them. Astra turns on me and her eyes are raging orange. She pushes me into the other wall and I relax. I breathe in slowly and stare into her eyes. I cock my head to the side and Astra hisses at me. She then pause and her eyes widen in surprised. She hums and buries her face in my neck and again I'm on the other side of this. Her hands are all over my body and I sigh in desire. I'm usually the one doing all the inappropriate touching.

Take back control.

Astra nips down on my neck and a moan escape my mouth.

This is not control.

"Shut-up."

Astra pulls away and looks at me oddly. "You're crazy." She tells me. She looks me up and down and I wonder if her memories of us are coming back or not.

I grab her hips.

She scowl. "You promised you wouldn't hurt me." She hisses before biting down on my collarbone with her fangs harshly.

I growl and push her away. She furrow her eyebrows and her eyes are memorizing. "You don't like it rough?" She taunts as she licks the blood dripping from her lips.

"My Astra doesn't like it rough."

This seems to bother her. Her lip turns up and she frowns before spatting, "We are the same."

"You're different."

"Get use to it." She snarls.

I shake my head and change the subject. "Margret was only helping. She's a friend of yours. Remember? You should let her finish running the test." I move a strand of hair out of her face. "She's going to help you."

"I don't need her help." Astra smacks my hand away. "There is nothing wrong with me. So, tell your friendly friend to stay away from me."

I arch my eyebrow. Astra voice is low and raging with jealously. I almost chuckle but I knew that wasn't a good idea. "Friends don't stick other friends with needles." She scowl.

"She's not like them." I try.

"I don't trust you." Astra hiss. "Now move!"

You've tried it your way.

I growl and lose my patience.

Take back control.

If not talking calm to Astra wasn't going to work then I had to switch it up. I push her into the chair and her eyes widen before she tries to fight me off. "Stay still." I order. I fall to my knees and scoff at the idea of anyone seeing me in such a vulnerable state.

I watch as Astra look down at me nervously and I could feel her body trembling. I smirk and she tries to wiggle her way out of my strong grip. "What..." I begin to fiddle with the blue scrubs and yank them down her legs. "Wait..."

"Stop." I order her. I lift up and force her into a kiss. She relents before finally giving in. It wasn't tender or gentle. It was a mixture of tongues and teeth and desperation. I didn't know how much I missed her until now. My hands caress her naked hip before spreading her legs. I squeeze her thigh, my nails digging into the flesh. I pull back and notice how perfect and curvy her body was in all the appropriate places.

"I thought Astra didn't like it rough." She taunts me.

I ignore her and shred her shirt but she stops me. "You first." She tells me before biting down on her lower lip. I smirk and pull off my shirt. Astra gulps and she's almost back. I can tell by her tentative movements but her eyes are still shining orange. "Now you." I whisper before running my tongue down her neck gently. I lift her shirt and she shudder from the cold breeze hitting her naked skin. I squeeze her naked breast and she gasp before whimpering soon right after. She pull me back into a deep kiss our tongues dancing along with each other. My hands continue to squeeze her breast and Astra moans while burying her hands in my hair.

Smirking to myself, I begin to pull her underwear down her legs before tossing them away. Astra gulps and close her eyes. "Trust me." Astra trembles in shock and I could feel her eyes burning into me as I devoured her with my skilled mouth.

The taste is a bliss of sweetness. It is something I've never had before. I grin at the beautiful sound that was falling from Astra lips. I poke and prod at Astra entrance and this drives Astra insane. "Zillah. Zill—"Astra begins to heave and I move my hand up her body and squeeze her breast possessively. I look up to meet Astra calm and hazy brown eyes. She's back. I suck onto her most sensitive spot and she slam her eye shut before calling out my name.

I watch her in pleasure and lick my lips before wiping my chin. She collapse into the chair and I stare at her with a smug expression. I pull her into another kiss and pull at her bottom lip. "Mine." I tell her.

Control.

"Mhmm. Tired." She whispers. I chuckle and pick her up before carrying her to the bed.

My way worked.

My head tells me. I roll my eyes and choose to ignore them.

{}{}

Astra wakes up after a short nap and yawn in her hand. She stretch and I watch as she look around in confusion before looking down at her naked body. After carrying her to the bed. I nervously sat in the chair and wondered how she would feel about what transpired between us. I should have been in control and not listen to my head. Just because her other side was okay with it didn't mean she was.

Astra wraps the sheets around her body and chews on her bottom lip embarrassed. "How are you feeling?" I ask her. "Do you remember?"

"Yes." She blushes. "I remember everything."

"I'm sorry." I start. "I should have waited until you—

Astra walks toward me and shushes me. "It's okay. I enjoyed every second." She run her finger down my face and look into my eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful. You two finally did it."

"Not without you." I stand and pull her into a deep kiss. She wraps her arms around me and buries her tongue in my mouth. She pull at my pants and I chuckle before pulling back. "Your other side is interesting."

"Actually." Astra furrow her eyebrows. "I'm not like you. I don't have an other side. I was just out of control. That was all me. I couldn't control my anger. I'm sorry. My memories didn't come back until moments after I bit you." She pause. "I need to apologize to Margret for biting her."

"It's okay." I tell her. "Don't blame yourself. Margret or I don't blame you for anything." I reassure her because I knew she would treat herself badly for something she didn't have control over. I didn't want Astra to make the same mistake I made. Hide away her emotions and become afraid of herself.

"I know but I saw things. Memories that were private and emotions she is still confused about." Astra chews on her bottom lip in shame. "I tapped into her mind and stole her privacy. I'm scared Zillah. I can't help but think that I will lose control again. That my anger will take over and I can't do that Zillah. I don't want to hurt anyone."

I shush her softly and pull her into my arms. "Don't worry." I tell her. "I will make sure that doesn't happen. I promise."

Astra wraps her arms around me and we both stand in silence. "I don't know what they did to me." She whispers a few heartbeats later. "There were so many doctors and so much pain that it became unbearable. And they didn't care. I would scream and they didn't care Zillah." I bawl my fist at her side and mentally think of slaughtering all of them.

We will kill them all.

"They did it Zillah." Astra pulls back and look at me. "My brothers are going to create demonic soldiers just like you. They know what they did wrong so many years ago. But, before they finish the project they are going to release a deadly virus that will kill millions. Which they will use my blood as the cure. It will then make them the richest and most dependable company in the world." She pause and swallow and I have never seen so much fear in her eyes. "We have to stop them Zillah. No matter the cost."

Simple answer. Kill them all.

"I will slaughter thousands for you." I promise while kissing the side of her head.

We will kill them.

We will kill them all. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.1K 155 8
1000 years ago, a calamity befell the earth; the first space quake occurred. It is unknown how many died from it, but it is known to be at least 20%...
629 60 36
Most of us long to "Be" but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we "Have." Remove the trappings of what we own, and then...
2 1 10
Having to protect one's home-town from demons is by no means an easy task. Especially when one isn't even a half of an angel. That's how it was for A...
55.3K 1.2K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...