Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The rain pours on the small cabin and I twist in Zillah arms. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. I run my fingers through her hair twisting the blonde lock through my fingers. She furrow her eyebrows and then pull me closer into her body. Her fingers grip my naked thigh as her tongue wet her lips. I blush at thinking of her tongue. The things it could do.

I shift and squeeze my thigh together before shutting my eyes. I try to calm my thoughts but it was becoming difficult thinking of my new self. I was different. I could feel the anger coursing through my body the only thing that was keeping me in check was Zillah scent.

I bury my nose between her neck and bite softly. Nibbling. She releases a sigh and her fingers instantly run up and down my thighs. I pull back stopping before I wake her up. She needed to rest. I could see the dark circles forming underneath her eyes. Demon or not. Everyone had to sleep. I shift slowly out of Zillah arms and lift out of bed. I pull on a shirt and slowly tip toe around the floor pulling on a pair of boots. I smile as I watch Zillah pull my pillow between her long legs.

I slowly walk out the front door and take a seat on the front porch. I intake the smell of rain and watch the trees sway violently. Thunder then claps violently and I lean on the back of my hands watching the lightning strike. For the weather to be so horrible this was the most peaceful I have been in a while.

I jump slightly when I hear something bump through the door. My fangs emerge and I slowly slip back through the house quietly. I turn the corner when I hear a ruckus again. My eyes widen at the scene. Margret prop on the kitchen table with Lilth between her legs running her tongue down her throat. I wasn't surprised. I look away embarrassed and turn red when I hear Margret moans. I slowly back out of the kitchen and head back to the small room.

When I walk back into the room Zillah is looking around in panic.

"Hey." I whisper running my fingers through her hair.

"Where did you go?" She hisses. Her eyes wide with fear and anger.

"I needed some air." I answer.

"You should have woke me." She growls.

I pause and kiss the side of her cheek. I didn't want to argue. "You need to rest." Zillah scowls and yank the sheets back before pulling me into the bed. Her hands encircles my waist before she buries her face into the side of my neck.

She then exhales, "I thought it was a dream."

I shush her. "I'm here."

[][]

Morning comes quickly and when I awake I am alone. I freshen myself up the best way I can and head into the main room. The cabin was really small. A kitchen towards the back. Living room towards the front and one bedroom to the right down the hall and a small bathroom across from the bedroom.

There was weapons piled on the table and I pick up a handgun examining it. Lilth walks into the kitchen her hair messy but she still looked more put together than me.

"Where is Margret?" I ask.

"She's asleep." She answer. I can't help but smirk. The devilish side of me emerging. Lilth arches her eyebrow before everything clicks. She sniffs but choose to ignore me, raising her chin defiantly challenging me to question her.

Lilth picks up a bounty knife and strap it to her side. I stand behind her and she turn with a frown on her face. I never got a chance to wonder did Lilth like me or not. It was obvious she wasn't here for me. She was helping her friend...Zillah. And now she had a reason to stick around....because of Margret. Her being here had nothing to do with me.