Unbreakable. (Sequel to Uncon...

By shay_nation_99

August and Kehlani have been through every obstacle possible before they even got married. How will they adju... More

New Beginnings.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
A/N
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
New Story Alert!!
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 16. (Pt.2)
Chapter 17.
Opinions...
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Forever & Always...

Chapter 15.

3.5K 192 43
By shay_nation_99

Hey y'all Shay here, just wanted to let y'all know you might want to get ready because this chapter is... Wow.- Shay.

Kehlani.

As we pulled up to the front of the club I instantly got nervous. There was still 2 hours before the club opened and the line was already down the street.

"Is it always like this?" I asked as I looked around.

"Yeah, every night."

We walked in as I sat at on a bar stool and watched Aug prepare for the night.

"You do this every night?"

"Yep."

After he got the bar ready we waited until the doors opened and the music started blasting.

A tall light skinned man walked over to me and introduced himself to me.

"Hello, I'm Rick, I'll be overseeing your performance tonight."

"Thanks, Rick. My name is Kehlani."

"Kehlani? Where have I heard that name before?" Rick asked as Aug popped up next to him at the bar.

"Oh, Rick I seen you've met my wife, Kehlani."

"Oh. So this is the legendary Kehlani. August talks about you all the time." Rick chuckled.

"Good things I hope." I smiled.

"Of course. Aug look there's 'Sunshine' over there so make sure you serve her plenty of drinks."

"Will do Rick."

"Kehlani, you're on in 15 minutes so get ready."

"Alright."

As Rick walked away I looked down at the other end of the bar to see who this Sunshine girl was. From what I could see she was light skinned with a lot of weave and a trashy amount of makeup on.

"So who's Sunshine?" I asked.

"A very good tipper." Aug chuckled.

"She looks like a stripper." I mumbled.

"She's that too." Aug said as I looked at him.

I watched as Aug went to the other end of the bar to entertain the people but Sunshine was the only one who was all over him. Just as I was about to get up and have a little talk with her I heard Rick tap the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to welcome a very special guest to the stage. She's new so make sure you show her lots of love welcome, Kehlani." He said as I jumped onto the stage.

Every man wants a queen,

Like Jada in her prime, 1990's fine

Gotta match his fly like something

From a dream or movie script

When you kiss her lips she'll feel

Something like this

I continued to sing and quickly noticed that the crowd was loving the song.

Don't let that get away

Don't let that slip away

Don't let that love escape

Don't let that love get away.

I sang as I took a bow while everyone in the club clapped and screamed.

When I finally returned to my original seat at the bar I realized August wasn't there anymore. I looked for another bartender and asked if she knew where he was.

"The last time I saw him he went to the back with Erica."

"And who's Erica?"

"Oh I meant Sunshine." She giggled.

I walked away from the bar and went through some curtains to look in the rooms in the back and there they were.

I stood there and watched my husband let another woman suck his dick like it was okay.

I said nothing I just stood in shock before I opened the door fully and ran in.

"What the hell is this?!" I yelled as Aug jumped up and looked at me.

"It's not what you think baybeh I promise."

"So she wasn't just on her knees sucking your dick?"

"Well.."

"Exactly so shut the fuck up." I growled as I noticed her trying to sneak out the door.

"You're not leaving so bring your ass in here and sit down."

"I don't know who you think you're talking to but-"

"I SAID SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" I screamed as she ran to the small couch.

I sat on the table in front of them and pulled out a pocket knife that I only planned to use to scare them.

"So August this is what we do now?"

"No."

"Then explain to me, because I'm having trouble understanding it. Why would you cheat on your wife again?"

"Wife?" Erica asked.

"Yes honey, his wife who he has 3 beautiful children with."

"August you know I don't fuck with married men no more, why would you do this?" She said as she got teary eyed and walked out.

"I'll be back and when I come back you better still be in here." I said as I looked August in his eyes.

"Ok."

I walked down the hallway and into Rick's office.

"Hello Kehlani."

"Hi, Rick I was just coming to inform you that due to his lack of being able to control himself around drunk women, August has to quit. I'm sorry." I said before walking out.

I returned to the room and Aug was still sitting in his same spot.

"Come on." I said as I walked past the door.

August.

The whole ride home I tried to apologize to Lani but she wasn't having it.

When we returned home luckily Cha had the babies so they wouldn't wake up.

Lani went into our room and pulled out two suitcases. I felt so guilty that I didn't realize she was putting my clothes into them.

"Get out." She said as she held the suitcases out to me.

"Lani, this is my house."

"My name is on it too so bye."

"Can I just-"

"Bye August."

The door slammed in my face as I kicked it.

"Damn." I grunted as I pulled out my phone and called Sneak.

"Wassam Aug?"

"I need to come stay there for a couple days."

"Aight, the spare key under the welcome mat. I ain't home right now." He said as I heard Cha giggle in the background.

"Y'all disgust me." I laughed.

I walked to the bus stop because I refused to take the car from Lani and waited.

Once I arrived at Sneak house I opened the door and threw the key on a nearby table.

I can't believe I put her through this again... She really does deserve better.

Kehlani.

I cried silently and looked at the ceiling but as I started to cry harder my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lani it's Bryan."

"Oh, hi."

"Are you alright?"

"No." I said as my voice cracked.

"I can't be alone right now." I spoke.

"Give me your address and I'll be there."

"Ok." I said as I wiped my eyes.

-
Whew, that was something😂

What do you think will happen next?

Is Lani really letting Bryan come over?

Did Aug completely mess up his marriage?

Let me know😊😊- Shay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.2K 26
Kehlani & August 👧🏾👨🏾 Same Story , Different People Auglani 👀🤞🏾😘 EDITING IT
7.4K 160 12
See how far you and kehlani relationship goes , from the day y'all meet till the end , or will it ever end ? ( gxg ) ( pov)
21.9K 881 41
4 months after August proposed,him and Ciara focus on the wedding and their careers. When his past catches up to him will it cause their life to go d...
293K 7K 42
Emily and August have been dating since their freshman year, now that they're seniors in high school August is trying harder and harder to make it in...