Chapter 8.

[Warning: you will be pissed at August after this chapter.]

Kehlani.

"So Kehlani what happened in your childhood."

"It started when I was 7, I noticed I was the only child of my mother's that didn't live with her."

"And how did you feel?"

"Like I wasn't loved. Unwanted."

"Well that's a obvious reason you have resentment for your mother but I feel as though there was something deeper that happened?"

"When I was 13 I started to look at girls at first in a non-sexual way but it eventually led into being sexual. I was always taught that women were supposed to love men and men only, but that was the thing, I do love men just as much." I sighed.

"So you're bisexual?"

"Yes."

"Does August know?"

"No because I feel like as long as I'm with him I'll never look at another female in that way."

"Wow. Have you ever been in a relationship with another woman?"

"Yes, when I was around 16 I met a girl and I admit I was deeply in love with her, but she was transexual. She felt as if she was trapped inside of a body she wasn't meant to be in.

"Kehlani, whatever happened to that girl?"

"She- she umm she was injured in a serious car crash a year ago and we haven't spoken since." I said as I reached for a tissue.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Dr. Camara said.

August.

"Haha, really?" Miracle asked as we sat in the room.

"Yeah, true shit. Then Sneak ran out the house when the girl boyfriend came home."

"Oh wow." She giggled.

"It was really nice of you to come visit me August." She said as she looked me up and down.

"I had to catch up with you." I said.

"Yeah, but umm you like my outfit?" She asked as I looked at the tight purple and lace body suit she had on.

"It's nice." I said hesitantly.

"You sure? I think it makes my ass look huge." She said as she stood up and turned around.

"It does." I mumbled.

"You wanna touch it?" She asked before grabbing my hand and placing it on her butt.

"How does that feel?" She asked seductively.

"Nice." I said as I squeezed and rubbed it.

"Would you like another drink?" She asked.

"I got something I can drink right here." I said as I pulled her on top of me.

Kehlani.

"Okay Kehlani your session is over until next week. Did you ever fill the prescription for those anti- depressants?" Dr. Camara asked.

"Yes, I'm going to pick them up after I leave here." I said as I smiled politely.

I drove to the pharmacy and sat in the car as I processed everything I told Dr. Camara. Even though I was perfectly fine with my sexuality I realized I had never fully came out as bisexual. I figured it was probably too late now considering I was married to the man of my dreams and we shared three children together.

I went into the pharmacy and paid for the medicine and while leaving out I saw a familiar face.

"Bryan? Bryan is that you?" I asked as he slowly turned around.

"Oh my god Kehlani, how you been girl?" He asked as we hugged.

"I've been fine. What are you doing on the east coast?"

"Trying to get this music career started." He said as he looked at me.

"What about you?"

"Well I came here for music but somewhere along the way I got married."

"What! That's wonderful." He said in shock.

"Yeah and I also just had twins."

"Wow bruh, so we both doing good for ourselves."

"Yep, but I have to go can we exchange numbers?"

"Sure." He said as I put my number in his phone and vice versa.

Me and Bryan have been friends since all we had to worry about was what game to play for recess. We were like bestfriends until I met Edward in middle school. It's been about 6 years since I've seen him and I heard he chose the wrong path for a while but it looks like things are looking up for him.

August.

"Augustttt! Don't stop baby!" Miracle moaned as I thrusted harder.

"Damn girl you ain't tired yet?" I asked as she bounced up and down.

"Nope." She said before I gave her one last deep stroke making her cum all over the place.

"Damn." We said in unison as she got up.

"Where you learn that shit from?" I asked while out of breath.

"When you work here you see all kinds of things." She giggled as she put her outfit back on.

"I have to head home so I guess I'll be going." I said as I prepared to get up.

"No round 2?"

"Nah, not today." I answered as I smirked and left out.

-

Smh. August, August, August. What we gonna do with you boy?

Did he mess up or nah?

How y'all feel about Lani being bisexual? (considering she is in real life)

How y'all feel about Bryan?

Let me knowwww and keep y'all teacups out for the next chapter- Messy Petty Shay Shay :)