New Beginnings.

August.

I watched as Lani waddled around the kitchen trying to get everything set up for the party. I then looked down to see Kennedy trying to keep her balance as she walked over to me.

"Babe where are the streamers? I can't find them anywhere." Lani asked as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"You put them upstairs last night baybeh. Remember?" I asked as I picked Kennedy up.

"No." She pouted.

"Aww baybeh come here." I said as she walked over to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Just relax the doctor said it's not good for you to be stressed." I said as I rubbed her back.

"I know babe but I want everything to be perfect for Kennedy's first birthday party."

"And it will be. You know why?"

"Why?" She asked as she turned and leaned her back against the counter.

"Because I'm gonna hang up all the decorations while you go upstairs and take a nice bubble bath."

"Really Aug? Thank you so much." She said as she hugged me.

"No problem Mrs. Alsina." I said as she walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs.

Kehlani.

I ran the warm water into the tub before undressing then as I poured the bubble bath liquid in I stopped and looked in the mirror.

I was 5 and a half months pregnant with twins and I looked like it already.

When I got pregnant I weighed 110 pounds and now I'm at 150. I know that's only because I eat all junk food all the time but my babies truly do love it.

I rubbed my stomach and felt two small kicks as I smiled.

Me and August have been at a baby name war for the longest because he wants the twins names to sound alike but I want them to each have their own identity. Until we figure out names that sound good to both of us we've decided to call them prince and princess.

I stepped into the tub and instantly felt all the stress from my body leave. I turned on some music and relaxed as I played with my wedding ring.

It's been two months since me and August have gotten married and I've loved every second of being called Mrs. Alsina.

Even though we had some challenges leading up to the wedding my aunt has decided that she and Aug can be cordial for my sake.

As for my mother, I haven't seen or heard from her since the wedding and I was fine with that.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of my belly with bubbles all over it and decided to post it to Instagram.

kehlani: Can't wait to meet my prince and princess #5moremonths

Before I could even put my phone down I was being bombarded with comments telling me congrats. I smiled and thanked some people before I logged off.

When I finished in the tub I got out and wrapped a towel around myself before walking across our soft bedroom carpet to my closet.

I realized a long time ago that I wasn't going to be wearing any of my old clothes for a while so instead I just bought a bigger size.

I threw on a v-neck shirt and some jeans along with some flip flops before I picked out what I was going to wear for Kennedy's birthday party tomorrow.

I couldn't believe my baby was going to be one years old. It seems like it was just yesterday that I met her and now she's talking and starting to walk.

August.

"Now which way is this supposed to go?" I mumbled as I looked at the long rope of streamers.

"I'll just put the banner up instead." I said as I climbed onto a chair and hung it up.

"You don't wanna help daddy do you?" I asked Kennedy as she shook her head no and played with her hair.

"Of course you don't." I laughed as I picked her up.

"Does that look good?" I asked.

"Yesh." She said in a small voice before laughing.

"Let's just hope mommy thinks so too." I laughed as Lani came downstairs.

"August this is soo cute." Lani cheered.

"Good I'm glad you like it 'cause I ain't wanna have to take all this down." I laughed.

"I wouldn't do you like that." She laughed.

"Do you like it mama?" Lani asked Kennedy.

She just shook her head yes and laid it on my shoulder as she started to suck her thumb.

"Aug what time is it?"

"1:15."

"I think you might wanna lay her down for her nap. You know how she gets when she's sleepy."

"Ok bae." I said as I went upstairs.

Kehlani.

I sat at the kitchen table and scrolled through Twitter before I felt Aug's arms rubbing my stomach.

Before I knew it the kicking began.

"Bae you felt that?" Aug asked.

"Yep they do it all the time."

"It don't hurt?"

"No it felt weird at first but now I'm used to it."

He turned the barstool I was sitting on around so I was facing him and pecked my lips which led to a deeper kiss.

"I love you baybeh. So much." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too baby."

-

Chapter 1 of Unbreakable is done!!!!

I love Lani and Aug so much.

#GOALS lol.-Shay