Chapter 11.

August.

"So she's at Cha house?" I asked.

"Yeah she came there last night looking like she had been through hell." Sneak said.

"Well." I said as I took a sip of Hennessy.

"What you do bro?" Sneak asked.

"I fucked up. Real bad."

"Don't tell me you cheated."

"I won't tell you."

"Aww man what the hell is wrong with you?" He said as looked at me.

"Why you so mad?" I asked.

"She a good one and you know it. You know how much shit she done put up with for you."

"Yeah that's why I gotta get her back, and you gonna help me."

"The hell I will."

"You will and when you do I'll put in a good word with Cha for you."

"Man, why you gotta blackmail me with my girl?" He laughed.

"Oh she your girl?"

"Yeah, she sure is."

"So you'll do it?"

"Whatever." He said as we both laughed.

Kehlani.

"Ughhhh Lani he's crying again." Cha said she handed Kayden to me.

"I know he's just not used to this enviroment yet."

"I almost forgot how hard it was taking care of three babies until you came here." She chuckled.

"Where's Kennedy?" I asked as I heard her whining.

I walked into the girls playroom to see Kennedy covered in paint.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We told her not to go over near the paint but she did and it fell." KayKay said.

I sighed as I looked at my baby covered in pink paint before picking her up and taking her in the bathroom.

I've been living with Chandra for the past two weeks and I can honestly say I can't take it anymore. Between the babies crying all day and the girls running around this house is slowly turning into a mad house.

I can't lie and say I haven't thought about going back home but I just can't yet. August has been calling me everyday but we've only talked about the kids. It's really hard not being able to spend the day with the man I love but me and him both know it's for the better.

As I cleaned Kenmedy up my phone ramg and of course it was Aug.

"Hello?"

"How ya' doing baybeh?" Aug slurred.

"I'm fine August how are you?"

"I'm good I just miss you Lani."

"August are you gonna keep saying this to me because if you are I'm going to stop answering your calls." I said as I frowned.

"I wouldn't be telling you I miss you if it wasn't true." He sighed.

August.

I put the bottle to my lips and slowly drank. I looked at my phone and thought about what I was about to do before I dialed her number.

"Hello?"

"Can you come over? I need somebody to talk to."

"Sure I'll be right over." She said sincerely.

I waited and looked at my phone as the picture Lani took the day the twins were born appeared on my phone screen.

She knocked on the door and I instantly felt bad.

"Hey Auggie." She said as she hugged me.

"Can we talk Miracle?"

"Sure." She said as she sat on the couch.

"You know what we doing is wrong right?" I started.

"Yeah but that never stopped us before."

"I've decided I want my wife and children back."

"Ok." She said as she looked at me with a blank stare.

"So it was nice knowing you but I'm gonna have to let you go." I said as I opened the door for her to leave.

"You're gonna regret this August." She said while getting into her car.

"Bet you I won't." I snarled as I closed the door.

I grabbed my keys and got in my car and  headed to Cha's house. I need to get my wife back.

Kehlani.

I laid on the couch and tried to get some sleep while the babies took a nap before I was interrupted by loud knocking on the door.

I looked in the peephole and saw Aug standing there looking right back at me.

"Hey Aug what's wrong?" I asked considering it was the first time he had tried to come to Cha's house since I left.

"Look Lani, I know I fucked up but when I took those vows and looked you  in those beautiful brown eyes I promised myself I would never hurt you. I'm so sorry baybeh you have to believe me, you have to." He begged as a tear dropped from his eyes.

"Aug, you know this is gonna take some time but we're going to get through it because let's face it divorce is not an option after everything we've been through." I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Baybeh I can't do this thing without you, I need to come home and have you stand on your tippy toes to hug me I need to have Kennedy run over to me and hug my leg, I need to kiss those babies we created together while their in their carseats. I need us." He said as he fully broke down.

"Baby, I just don't know." I said before he leaned down and picked me up before giving me the most passionate kiss I've ever felt.

He sat on the couch and laid me on top of him while his arms wrapped around me while we stayed like that for hours.

It was good to have my baby back.

-

Soooo sorry it took me so long to update but I just got a new phone and had to get used to typing on here but let me know what y'all think :) -Shay