My Stolen Kiss / Draft

By yelling_nothing

La Douleur Exquise (n.) the heart-wrenching pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable - When Kait... More

Sufficiency
Chapter 1
γ…‡ Whispers γ…‡
γ…‡ Best Friend γ…‡
γ…‡ Destroyable γ…‡
γ…‡ Luck γ…‡
γ…‡ Noticed γ…‡
γ…‡ Sons γ…‡
γ…‡ Nick γ…‡
γ…‡ Intelligence γ…‡
γ…‡ Motherly Love γ…‡
γ…‡ Coldness γ…‡
γ…‡ Determination γ…‡
γ…‡ Hardship γ…‡
γ…‡ Images γ…‡
γ…‡ Blackmail γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt.1 γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt. 2 γ…‡
γ…‡ Celebrating γ…‡
γ…‡ Success γ…‡
γ…‡ Charming γ…‡
γ…‡ Frustration γ…‡
γ…‡ Nosy γ…‡
γ…‡ Fail γ…‡
γ…‡ Homemade γ…‡
γ…‡ Summer school γ…‡
γ…‡ Tennis γ…‡
γ…‡ Reunion γ…‡
γ…‡ Accidents? γ…‡
γ…‡ Food γ…‡
γ…‡ Physical γ…‡
γ…‡ New year γ…‡
γ…‡ College γ…‡
γ…‡ Sickness γ…‡
γ…‡ Charm γ…‡
γ…‡ Worried γ…‡
γ…‡ Health Problems γ…‡
γ…‡ Chocolate γ…‡
γ…‡ Seniors γ…‡
γ…‡ Button γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 1 γ…‡
γ…‡Graduation Party Pt. 2γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 3 γ…‡
γ…‡ First Day γ…‡
γ…‡ Clubs γ…‡
γ…‡ Evil Sam γ…‡
γ…‡ Aching γ…‡
γ…‡Moving out
γ…‡Doubles
γ…‡Practice
γ…‡Achievement
Mistake
Movie?
Date Pt. 1
Date Pt. 2
CafΓ©
Alyssa
Luke
Sleep pt. 1
Sleep pt. 2
Boyfriend
Party? Pt.1
Party? Pt. 2
Job
Therapy
Pearl
Lunch Box
Self-conscious
Is it true?
Her
Punished
DΓ©jΓ  Vu
How dare you?
Family party
Fate
Is he the one?
γ…‡ The Unthinkable γ…‡

Together

3.6K 134 33
By yelling_nothing

"Well, I just thought that it's been a while since I've had Dads food." ~Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 56
---------------------

I walked into the kitchen, where I found Mrs. Louis riding up the kitchen.

"Mrs Louis..." I said showing my presence.

"Kaitlin, how'd the interview go?" I didn't know what expression was on my face.

"It was a bust." I said to her. "The girl that's with Nick in the Science and Engineering department, she got the job." I said with a fake smile.

"Could it be? That the female..." She said reaching into her apron. She took out a picture of Elizabeth, and smacked it onto the refrigerator. "Is Elizabeth Welting?" She said.

"Mrs. Louis how long have you known...?" I said shocked, she really is no joke.

"I told you, the worlds information is my information. Sure, she's kind of pretty, she has a good body, and her intelligence isn't terrible either, but. She. Will. Not. Work. She's not Nick's type you know." She said crossing her arms.

"Is that so?" I said looking at her.

"Of course. I'm sure she knows that too. That's why she tried to get the job. She's approaching him desperately." I felt embarrassed.

"If you say it that way, I also applied for the same job." I looked down, but I had a smile, so she wouldn't feel bad.

"Anyway, you're the best for Nick. There's no mistake since I, who raised him, am telling you this." She said coming next to me. "Such a woman," she said point guard to Elizabeth, "can be driven away if you put your mind to it." I sighed, another mission that can fail miserably. She grabbed a knife and swung it around.

"Mrs. Louis the knife..!" I said.

"Oh this? I was cutting a mackerel." I laughed nervously.

"Ah... A mackerel.." I said as she went back to cutting the said sea creature.

***

"They're working in the same place?!" Jade yelled.

"Yeah, and what's worse it the she said Nick himself told her that he worked there." They looked at each other.

"But why did the guys from the Science and Engineering depart said that he didn't even tell them." Sasha said.

"That's right, he didn't even tell his family where he worked." I said placing my head on my hand.

"It doesn't make sense, then why would he tell Elizabeth about his job himself." Jade added.

"When a person changes his life, there is always something that triggers it. For example, you started playing tennis because of Nick. That means Nick started living alone because of Elizabeth?!" Sasha said, surprising herself with the outcome.

"There's no way! Nick said that he didn't hate me!" I yelled, I was really frustrated.

"Well we don't know for sure, but there's a difference between not hating someone and liking someone, you get me?" She added. I know why I was getting heated, it's because she was right.

"Up until now he really didn't like girl did he? Then that means..." Jade started freaking out, I sighed.

"If it wasn't something big... I don't think he would have moved out of his comfortable house." Sasha added.

"I agree." Jade said.

***

I was in my fathers restaurant, I really don't want to go home right now.

"What's wrong?" My father said, I snapped out of my thought bubble. "It's unusual that you're here instead of at home." I swear if I was thinking out loud again. I might as well become a mute. A lie spilled out of my mouth.

"Well, I just thought that it's been a while since I've had Dads food." I smiled at my father.

"You used to come here all the time when you were a kid," he said placing a bowl in front of me.

"Wow this looks delicious!" I said with an ear to ear smile.

"Kaitlin, let's eat together." Keith said coming out with a bowl.

"You'll eat with me in the back," Larry said dragging Keith with him.

"But I want to...." We're Keith's last words until he disappeared into the kitchen.

"Thank you for the food," I said grabbing the spoon and placing in it into the chowder. "Delicious!" I said, my fathers clam chowder was the best.

"I know." He said crossing his arms. "I know that this is about Nick, he said it wasn't because of us but he moves right after we came back. It concerned me too," I was disappointed.

"It looks like Nick dislikes me more than what I first thought." I said looking down.

"What are you even talking about? You're Kaitlin, the one who will try her hardest no matter what." He leaned forward and pinched my nose. "You can do this. No need to cry if there's still something you can do about it."

"Okay. Okay, but I still came here for your food." I said pushing his hand off.

***

I was walking home, so I thought. Before I could manage what was happening in front of me, I ended up at Nick's work place. I hid behind a tree, that was to awkward for its own good. I saw Nick, he was wearing a white shirt, black pants and an apron around his waist. I was getting myself mentally ready, so I could talk to him, but I didn't take two steps until I saw Elizabeth come behind him.

"Needs some help?" She asked.

"Thank you," he said smiling. I slowly made my way behind the tree.

"I'll have to wait, till his job finishes won't I," I said out loud looking at the time. I did what I set my mind too, 4 hours have passed. I looked at the door, I saw his reflection. "He's coming," I said fixing my hair. I waited about 30 seconds so he could make his way out the door, I walked out from behind the tree, but I saw him leaning against the door frame. "He's....waiting for someone?" Was what came out of my mouth. No. Way. As expected Elizabeth made her way out too.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting," she said.

"It's fine." He said, they were making the way towards me, I slowly rotated around the tree as the walked by.

***

I felt a wave of déjà vu, here I am following Nick and Kaitlin as they walked around the city of New York.

"How long are you going to be with him?!" I yelled out loud as my patience skyrocketed. They didn't hear me, but I was pissed. Do they live next door or something?! Did he move out because he wanted to live closer to Elizabeth? No it can't be, it's close to KingsBorough University, so it makes sense to get an apartment close to school. I saw both of them stop I front of a building. I followed right behind, but the didn't stop they both went up the stairs to the door.

"What do you want for tonight's dinner?" She asked him.

"I wasn't thinking about it," he said.

"Then what about...Beef Stroganoff?" She said.

"Yes."

"Really?!" She said keeping the door. There going to eat Beeft est bourgeoise. I followed them inside the door, they entered an elevator. I looked around I saw the mailboxes. The only name I recognize was Welting.

"Ehhhhhhhh?!?!?! They're living together?!?! " I yelled.

***

I woke up, but I felt dead, I had no feelings. I had no train of thought. I walked into the dinning room.

"Good morning." I said. They looked at me, but their words were stuck in their mouths.

"W-what's wrong K-Kaitlin?" Mrs Louis said.

"Hm? Nothing's wrong...." I said making my way to the table.

"But your face," she said, like I said I was dead.

"Ah, I really didn't sleep yesterday." I said,

"Now you look more like a ghost than an idiot. My brother hates those kinds of girls." Luke said. I looked at him, but I didn't have an expression on my face.

"Thanks for the warning. I guess I better be careful." I said.

"Huh?" He looked surprised.

"Well, I'll be going," I said in a raspy whisper.

***

"Living together?" Sasha asked. I nodded.

"They wouldn't go that far....would they?" Jade asked.

"But, uh, hey, it can always be a misunderstanding." Sasha added. "Maybe your intuition is wrong," I shook my head very slowly.

"I waited for three hours."

"T-three hours?!" They both said.

"That's a bit too much," Jade added.

"Neither Nick nor Elizabeth left." I said.

"If he was just taking her home, it's too long," she whispered.

"They're certainly living together, plus, he is living with her family." Jade whispered to Sasha.

"That means her parents approve of their relationship." Jade added. I looked at them.

"Now it makes sense why Nick was hiding his address from Omar." Sasha added.

"A college students leaves his house and goes live with a woman, he certainly can't tell that to his mom." Jade said. I slowly stood up, they both looked at me. "Kaitlin are you okay?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine." I said looking straight ahead. I bent down grabbed my bag. "I should go confess." I said walking off.

"W-what? Kaitlin!" Sasha said.

***

I was walking down stairs, but when I turned I saw Nick, I didn't care I kept walking. I felt him stop, I knew he was staring. But I didn't care. My deadness had taken over me. I kept looking straight by bag was being dragged behind me.

The next day.

I felt tired, my body was aching, I haven't eaten or drank any liquid. 

"Here we go!" Keith said placing more than 20 plates on our table. " There are Chinese, western dishes and deserts. With all these foods I'm sure you'll eat something!" He said. My baby was arched, I felt like I could fall off my chair any moment. "So, Kaitlin just eat. Eat." He said.

"Kaitlin, this is a treat you have to savor it." Jade said to me.

"How long are you going to make that face, if you don't feed yourself, it'll be hard for you to move on. I know it's hard for you but he's not the only man in this world." Sasha said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"She's right look around a great man is standing in front of you," Keith said to me.

"Don't do that right now," Jade added.

"Yes she's right I went too far, too quickly. Sorry," I felt annoyed right now, I know they are trying to help, but they don't understand.

"Thank you. I'm not feeling really hungry right now." I said getting up and walking towards the doors. I was walking very slowly, my head was pounding the pressure in my temples was unbearable. I felt my self lean back and hit the ground under me.

Authors Note
wow another long one. Happy Reading ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
615K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
47.5K 1.6K 28
*Written 2017* *Edited 2022* Hello there ^^ I hope you will like my ff, this is the first time I write one. I have a lot of ideas so have fun by read...
4.3K 362 8
COMPLETE- 23/9/2018 "Storm and Silence" Childhood AU: In which Lilly and Rick end up as best friends after an arranged meeting by their mothers. The...