Missing || yoonmin

By CanYouVernot

In which Jimin has gone missing but is actually a ghost that only Yoongi can see. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Last Chapter
Alternate Ending 1
Alternate Ending 2
Alternate Ending 3

Chapter 5

16.7K 1.1K 977
By CanYouVernot

Jimin's p.o.v.

I heard Yoongi's soft snores as he drifted off to sleep on the floor. I peeked over the side of the bed, watching him breathe slowly. Suddenly feeling like a perv, I felt the heat flow to my cheeks and immediately averted my eyes and my body away from the edge of the bed.

In another world I would be the happiest person alive. Unfortunately, I'm in this shitty world where I've already lost my chance to ever make this a reality.

I felt bad since I was in his bed when he should be in my place. I felt even worse when I couldn't fall asleep at all. It was just too much for me to take in. I even considered picking him up and putting him in the bed but I didn't want to risk the chance of waking him up. So I dealt with it until morning and pretended to sleep when I heard him shuffling around on the floor.

I hear the door open and shut then instantly jump up. Walking over to his mirror by his drawer, I brush through my hair a couple of times with my hands, trying to look presentable. Thank the gods that my hair is easy to style. I then cup my hands around my mouth and blow air into them, checking my breath. It wasn't bad. Ghost perks, you have minty fresh breath all the time.

I hear footsteps get closer to the door and I jump back in the bed acting like I had just woken up.

Why do you still try even when you know you don't have a chance?

"Good morning." Yoongi grumbles, sleepiness clear in his tone of voice and his appearance. He had major bed head which was completely adorable. His eyes were squinting a bit and he rubbed them every few seconds.

"Morning." I stifle a yawn to make it believable.

"How is it that your hair isn't messed up a single bit?! What the fuck, I want to be a ghost." He said while grabbing styling gel from his desk and walking back out the room. I blushed and shrugged.

After he got ready and lent me an outfit of his to wear, we set out for school.

If this was any other day, I'd be ecstatic walking to school with Yoongi.

But I'm dead.

"Alright where can I find Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi turns to face me and whispers. He was trying to keep a low profile talking to me since all the students were around.

"Uh, well, he's usually always with Jungkook in the mornings."

"And where's Jungkook?"

"No idea."

"Well shit."

"I don't see them in the mornings so..."

"Then what do you do?"

My eyes widen.

Uh you know, watch you from afar, cHokes oN aIR.

"I go to my first period and help my teacher!" I nod quickly, satisfied with my excuse.

"Oh. Well. I guess we have no choice but to look." He scrunches up his nose and begins to walk.

We check the cafeteria, the restrooms, the auditorium, their first periods and still no sign of them. By this time we had 5 minutes until we had to get to class. We make a stop at the library since Yoongi ran into Hoseok who had asked him to return a book for him.

I hear two familiar laughs coming from the back of the room. I tap Yoongi's shoulder, already knowing who the two were. He turns around and spots Tae and Jungkook. He nods at me once and walks towards the table cooly, sitting swiftly in a chair at their table. I follow after him.

"Hello, hope you don't mind me barging in all of a sudden." Both pairs of eyes almost pop out their sockets. Yoongi smiled innocently and leaned his top half on the table, resting his head in his right hand.

I'm counting on you guys to not blow my cover, thanks.

Tae and Jungkook give each other a look before Tae starts smirking.

"No, not at all. What's up?" Tae questioned.

"Nothing much, just have a few questions about Jimin." He tried to seem uninterested with his tone of voice.

Jungkook began choking on the water he was drinking.

JUNGKOOK I SWEAR TO GOD.

Taehyung pat his back and shot him a glare.

"Well, I have answers, depending on what the questions are." He smiled cheekily.

"Jimin was last seen at your house, right?" Tae nodded, frowning a bit at the thought. "See, I don't think it would make sense for you to have anything to do with the disappearance knowing you two were- I mean, are, best friends." Tae smiled again, glad that Yoongi wasn't antagonizing him like the cops and other students did. "I just want to know if anything was said that night that might've, you know, set him off?"

"They were talking about how much Jimin wanted to talk to yo-" Jungkook started but Taehyung elbowed his side, giving him another look.

JUNGKOOK I AM DIGGING YOUR GRAVE RIGHT NEXT TO MINE.

"You were a topic of discussion, but nothing out of the ordinary. Just the usual Jimin pep talk we give him from time to time." Tae said.

"Jimin pep talk?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and glanced at me before lifting his head up off of his hand and sitting up. I could bet you a million dollars I was blushing.

"Yeah."

"About me?"

"Well, in a way. Actually, fuck it, yeah, about you."

"Oh?"

"Jimin's gonna kill me if he ever shows up again." Tae sighed heavily.

You have never been more right in your life.

"You mean when he shows up again." Yoongi smiled and tried to comfort him, even though he wasn't sure of what he was saying himself. After all, I was a ghost. Even I didn't know what happened to me.

"Jimin has always wanted to get closer to you."

"STOP IT RIGHT THERE!" I screeched and jumped over the table to cover Tae's mouth but my hand went right through him. Yoongi seemed amused and smirked right at me.

"Oh my god." I whisper to myself.

"Go on?" Yoongi pesters, suddenly way more interested in the conversation.

"You see, he's always admired you. Always wanted to talk to you. Wanted to be someone you considered a friend of some sort." Tae kept babbling. I began to panic as I looked at Yoongi who had a smug expression on his face. I began banging my head against the table.

Help, help me now, save me please.

"Why didn't he just talk to me then?" Before Yoongi could get an answer, the bell signaling that it was time to go had rung and they had to part ways.

"See you around?" Tae said, grabbing his book bag and tossing it over his shoulder before grabbing Jungkook's hand and almost dragging him out the library.

Once they were out of sight, Yoongi turned to face me with the most mischievous look sewed into his face.

"Got something to tell me, Jimin?" He chuckled and looked dead straight into my eyes.

_________________

Hope you liked it, coulda been better but eh, it's something.

Sensing vkook ooooor? *insert creeper moon emoji here*

O btw I started another Yoonmin fanfic if you wanna check that out, it's called Teach Me How to Dance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 102K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.
228K 9.9K 24
Jimin is an innocent highschooler who has gone missing.
358K 24.4K 62
❝i'm just a lost boy, not ready to be found.❞ a yoonmin fanfiction book 3. ©-ohmytae
185K 7.6K 39
who would have known two different people could actually have some similarities. [lowercase intended]