My Perfect Mistake | #Wattys2...

By infinity_and_beyond3

~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surp... More

My Perfect Mistake (Teen Pregnancy)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
My Perfect Mistake: Extras
Author's Note: Unwritten
Wattys 2016

Chapter Thirty-One

34.6K 959 154
By infinity_and_beyond3

**PLEASE READ**

I just wanted to say something real quick before you guys read the Chapter. I know that its late into the story but I decided to change who played Lianne. I hope you all aren't too mad about that. I wasn't really feeling the other girl anymore and I honestly didn't feel like she fit to play Lianne. So I chose Angelia Layton to play Lianne. Haha. Love you guys! xx Anyway, Happy Reading Loves! :)

Picture of Anabelle and Lianne on top! Don't they look amazing?? Plus Anabelle has a new hair style! ;)

______________________________

**Prom Night**

*Anabelle's POV*

Lianne stood beside me as I looked at myself in the mirror. The hairdresser was standing behind me as I continued to stare at myself.

I was contemplating whether I should cut my hair short or keep it long. I love my long hair. I loved it more than anything. But I felt like I needed a change.

And maybe cutting my hair would be a nice change.

I tilted my head to the side as I played around with the ends of my hair. What if doesn't look good on me?

"Well? Are you gonna go through with it?" Lianne probed.

I sighed as I stared down at my long brown locks.

Change is good Anabelle! Just live a little and get the haircut.

"Okay. Let's do it!" I finally said.

Lianne smiled down at me. "I know you'll look amazing!"

"You really think so?"

"Of course! You can pull off anything Ana."

I snorted. "I can't pull off anything but thank you. I was also thinking about dying it, maybe? What do you think?"

"Hm. It depends. What color do you want to dye it?"

"Well I was thinking of maybe keeping my roots brown and have half of my hair a blonde color."

"So like an ombrè?"

"Yeah. I saw it in a magazine and I loved it! I thought that maybe I would look good in it."

"Hm. Look at me." I turned my face towards Lianne. I watched as she analyzed my face and hair. A smile soon formed onto her lips. "I can totally see you pulling that off. With your skin tone and the new haircut, I know it will really fit you."

"You think so?" I asked as I looked at myself in mirror, playing with my hair as I did so.

"I know so," She answered.

"Okay." I looked at the hairdresser and smiled. "So I would like to cut my hair shorter, a little above the shoulders and have it dyed an ombrè style."

She smiled at me. "Sounds great. Let's start on your ombrè before we cut your hair. I'll be right back with the dye."

"Alrighty, thank you."

I turned to Lianne. "You think Sean will like it?"

"Of course, that boy is crazy about you if you haven't already noticed. You can dye it purple and he'll still love you."

My heart raced when she said the word love. I shifted in the chair, letting out a nervous laugh. "Uh, love? Isn't it too early to be saying that?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe? All I know is that Sean is absolutely crazy about you."

I looked at myself in the mirror. Was it too early?

Maybe.

I mean, I'm not even sure if I'm at the stage yet. Not to mention, we started dating not too long ago. Don't get me wrong, I really like him. But love?

I don't know.

The hairdresser came back with the small bowl that contained the hair dye. She set it down on the small black trolley beside me. She smiled and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"You sure you want to do this?"

I smiled and nodded. "Totally."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Lianne looked at me, a smile plastered onto her face. She placed both hands on her cheeks as she did so. "Oh my goodness, Ana! You look so damn beautiful!"

I smiled at her words as I looked at myself in the mirror. "Thank you. And you Lianne-" I turned around, a smile still present on my face. "You look so stunning! Wait till Derek sees you. He's going to be so speechless."

There was a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I questioned, quickly walking over to my door. "It's me," I heard Derek's voice say on the other side.

"Don't come in!" I quickly said. "We don't want you to see us yet. Come get us when Sean arrives, okay?"

"Alright."

I turned to Lianne as I leaned my back on the door. "We should probably get our shoes on."

I walked over to the side of my bed and grabbed my pair of sandals. I grabbed Lianne's heels and handed them to her.

I sat down on my bed and quickly put on my sandals. I got up from my bed and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed my perfume and sprayed some onto myself.

There was another knock on my door. "Belle! Sean's here." I looked at Lianne as I began to feel the nerves starting to build up. I was nervous on how his reaction was going to be when he saw me.

"Okay, we're coming! Just give us a minute."

"Alright. We'll be in the living room."

Lianne came over to where I was. "You nervous?"

I nodded. "Are you?"

"Yeah. A little. But it's okay. We're going to walk out together and we are going to show our boyfriends how beautiful we both look."

I gave her a small smile. "Okay. Let's go." I linked my arm with hers as we walked to the door. I opened my bedroom door, quickly looking at Lianne who gave me an assuring nod. I inhaled and exhaled slowly as we walked out of the room and made our way down the hallway to the living room.

We reached the living room and I saw Sean, Derek, my father and Raye engrossed in a conversation. I heard Lianne clear her throat next to me.

They all turned their attention to us. My eyes met Sean's, which caused my nerves to grow even more. A smile formed onto his lips as his eyes roamed my entire body, which made my nerves die down a little.

I smiled as I walked over to where he was. I got to where he was and he took my hand, still smiling. "God, you look so beautiful."

I smiled brightly at him. "And you look so handsome in your tux."

"And your hair! I see you changed it up."

"Yeah. Do you like it?"

"I love it," He murmured as he placed his hand onto my cheek. "You look beautiful. So so beautiful." I blushed as I began feeling butterflies in my stomach. I loved that he made me feel this way.

"Ana, sweetie! Look at you! You look so stunning!" Raye gushed. "I agree Raye," My father chimed in. "You look so beautiful sweetheart."

"Thank you daddy," I beamed.

"Pictures!" Raye suddenly blurted out. "Time for pictures!" I watched as Raye reached into her bag and took out her cell phone. "Mom. Do you really need to-"

"Shush. Sean, I'm going to take pictures whether you like it or not," She grinned. "Plus I promised your sisters that I would send them pictures. Now smile you two!"

Sean wrapped his arm around my waist as I placed my hand on his chest. I smiled as Raye took several pictures. "Okay you two, now look here," My father said, holding up his phone.

We spent the next several minutes taking pictures. "Okay mom, we really have to go."

"Okay okay." She gave Sean and I a hug. "Have fun you two," She smiled at the both of us.

I watched as Raye got teary eyed. "My baby is growing up so fast." I looked at Sean and saw his eyes soften.

"Oh mom-" He removed his arm from around my waist and pulled his mom in for a hug. I loved how Sean had such a good relationship with his mother. Their relationship warmed my heart. His relationship with his mother reminded me a lot of relationship I had with my mother, which made me very happy.

"Okay. Honey you two have to go," She said, wiping her tear away. She kissed his cheek as she pulled away from him. "I love you. You two be safe."

"I love you too mom, and don't worry we will. I will send you a text when we're on our way home."

I went up to my father and hugged him. "I love you daddy."

"I love you too princess. Now go have some fun." I smiled as I pulled away from him. I turned to Lianne, who had her arms around Derek.

She looked like she didn't want to let him go. "Ready Lianne?"

She looked at Derek and then back at me. "Yeah." She turned back to Derek and pulled him for a kiss. She pulled away and smiled at him. "I will see you later."

"Alright gorgeous. Have fun."

I held Sean's hand as we made our way outside. "Hey guys!" I smiled as I saw Chase waiting outside of a limo. "Who's ready to rock Prom 2015?"

Lianne and I looked at each other and then back at Chase. "Me!" Lianne and I both yelled, excitedly.

Tonight was definitely going to be a night I was going to remember.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

I looked around the room, as the song Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna blared through the speakers. As usual, the girls were grinding on some guys or on each other as the song played.

I looked at Sean, Chase and Lianne. "Maybe we should go find our table," I suggested. Just before we could start walking, three girls in extremely revealing dresses approached Chase.

"Hey Chase!" The girl in red hair purred.

"We were wondering if you wanted to dance with us?" The blonde hair girl said, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Yeah! So do you want to?" The other blonde girl asked as she trailed her finger down his chest.

I snorted at the sight of these desperate girls. Not even the Atlantic Ocean was enough to replenish their thirst.

Chase wrapped both arms around the two blondes. "Of course. You ladies are in for a good night cause there's definitely enough of Chase to go around."

I rolled my eyes at his comment. Chase left with the three girls to the dance floor. The song GDFR by Flo Rida came on just as Sean, Lianne and I arrived at our table.

Great! Another grinding song!

Sean pulled out my chair for me. I smiled and thanked him as I carefully sat down. Sean sat down in the seat next to me.

I was so hungry.

I hadn't eaten anything since lunch and I was just dying for a plate of food. As if it were on cue, two waiters walked over to our table with trays of food.

The waiter set down a plate in front of me. I picked up my fork and began eating.

Man, this food is so good.

We all finished eating a while later. We sat in our seats and talked as we rested our stomachs. I wasn't about to go dancing after just eating. That wouldn't end well for me at all.

"I'm so ready to dance! I'm just waiting for the right song to come on!" Lianne said, trying to talk over the music.

"Yeah same here!"

The song I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas came on. Lianne and I quickly looked at each other and smiled. This was the song.

Lianne got up from her seat and walked over to me. She held out her hand for me take. "Care to dance my beautiful best friend?"

I laughed as I placed my hand in hers. We rushed over to the dance floor. We both began dancing to the beat. I haven't heard this song in the longest so it was a pretty cool to be able to hear it again.

The song soon finished and DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love by Usher came on. I felt a hand on my waist. I turned and saw Sean standing there. "Now it's my turn to dance with you."

I smiled as I began swaying my hips left and right, right on beat. "Of course baby."

The night was going just as I expected. I was having a blast and I'm so glad I made the right decision on coming. I wasn't sure if I wanted to come but I knew I would regret not coming to my Senior Prom a few years from now.

The music soon began to die down. "Alright alright Seniors! It's time to announce your Prom King and Prom Queen! So please welcome to the stage, your school's principal, Principal Andrews!" The DJ said into the microphone.

We all began clapping and cheering as Mr. Andrews walked across the small stage. He got to microphone and smiled at all of us. "Thank you everyone! Is everyone having a good night so far?"

We all cheered in response to his question. "Great great! Now for the moment you all have been waiting for. It is now time to announce this years Prom King and Queen!"

We cheered as we saw Mrs. Coleman and Miss Diaz walk on stage with the crowns and sashes. We watched as Principal Andrews opened up the envelope.

We all waited in anticipation as Principal Andrews looked down at the card. "Okay ladies and gentlemen. This years Prom King is.."

My grip on Sean's hand became a little tighter. "Sean Walker!"

I turned to Sean, a huge smile on my face. He stood there in shock. "You won baby! Go!" I let go of his hand and gently pushed him in the direction of the stage.

I smiled and clapped as I watched him get on stage. Mrs. Coleman hugged him before putting on the crown and the sash.

"Okay, now this years Prom Queen is..."

The room became silent as we all waited for the announcement. "Kayla Richards!"

The room erupted into an applause. My heart dropped, but I still managed to keep a smile on my face. I clapped as I watched Kayla walk across the stage with a smile on her face.

Miss Diaz hugged her before putting the crown and sash on her. Mrs. Coleman walked over to her and handed her a very beautiful bouquet of assorted flowers.

"Congratulations to both Kayla and Sean. Now it's time for the King and Queen to have their dance."

My smile faltered as I watched Kayla and Sean make their way back to the dance floor. Everyone made room for the both of them to dance.

Kayla made eye contact with me. She gave me a evil grin before looking back at Sean. Just as I was about to walk up to her, I felt a hand grip my arm. I looked to my side and saw Lianne standing there.

"Let's not cause a scene right now. How about we wait until they finish and then we can figure out what to do with Kayla."

I gave her a small smile. "Fine."

(A/N: Play the song that I have up top right now! Only if you want to!)

The song You and I by John Legend began playing. This was one of my favorite songs. I wanted to so badly to be able to dance with Sean to the song.

I watched as Sean and Kayla began dancing. I tried to put a smile on my face as they danced, but I couldn't. I was a little bit upset.

I watched as Sean stop dancing and began saying something to Kayla. He let go of her hand and began walking in my direction. My heart raced as he got where I was.

What was he doing?

He held out his hand for me to take. I looked down at his hand and then back at him. "Sean, what are you doing? You're supposed to be dancing with Kayla."

He shook his head. "No. I would much rather be dancing with my queen than the Prom Queen."

My heart leaped for joy. A smile formed onto my lips as I placed my hand in his. He lead me to the center of the dance floor.

I looked at Kayla who shot a glare my way. I smiled and blew her a kiss. She rolled her eyes and left through the crowd.

The song continued to play as Sean and I slowed dance. I looked into his eyes and smiled. As the song played and we continued to dance, it felt like it was just Sean and I in the room.

I knew that everyone was there staring at us, but for once I didn't care for the attention. All I cared about was Sean and this moment we were having right now.

The song soon ended and everyone began clapping and cheering. Sean leaned down and gently kissed my lips. The cheering continued around us.

"Alright Seniors! Let's get this party rolling!" The DJ said, pumping up the crowd. The crowd continued to cheer. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes, a smile on both of our faces.

"Time for a little break," Sean said. I nodded as he held my hand and lead us back to our table. Lianne was there at the table with Nicole, Liam, Dani, Eljiah, Mitzy, Brandon, Michelle, Josiah, Yazmyn, Cameron, Dawn, Chris and Chase.

"Hey guys!" They looked at Sean and I and smiled. "Hey! Oh my God! Can I just say that you and Sean looked so cute on the dance floor together!" Nicole gushed.

"I know right! My heart literally melted as I watched them!" Lianne chimed in.

"You two are such an adorable couple!" Dawn added.

"Thanks guys!" I smiled at them as I sat down in my seat. "So what were you guys talking about?" I questioned, taking a sip of my water after.

"Oh!" Nicole set down her water onto the table. "I was telling Lianne how after Prom is over there's going to be an Afterparty at Liam's house and I was wondering if you four wanted to come."

I looked at Sean who gave Nicole an uneasy smile. "I don't know. I should probably take Anabelle home and-"

I placed my hand on his, which stopped him from talking. "No. We should go."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, really? I mean no offense Ana, but didn't a party get you into the situation your in now?" Chase added.

"Yeah. But look-" I looked at the rest of the group. "It's our Senior Year. We're graduating in a few weeks. This will probably be our last chance to do something fun all together before we all move away and start college or our adult responsibilities. So let's take advantage of this and go have some fun, because I know this will be the last time I'll do any of this. At least for the next few years."

They all grinned at me knowing what I meant. I looked back at Sean. "So what do you say?"

He looked at me for a few seconds before sighing. "Okay, fine. But you are going to be by my side the entire time. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you."

I smiled before quickly kissing his cheek. "Deal."

This night was going to get ten times better, I just know it.

_____________________________

A/N

So Part 1 to Prom Night is here and Part 2 will be up soon! I hope you all enjoyed this much longer Chapter! So, what did you guys think of it? You liking Prom Night so far? Cause I sure am!

Let's just say things are about to get more interesting next Chapter! ;)

I'm curious to know, what was your favorite part in this Chapter? Mine was when Sean and Anabelle were slowing dancing and being all cute! Haha.

Anyway, I'm not sure when the next Chapter will be up, but it will be up soon. I'll try not to take forever to update. This is usually the time into the school year where it gets the busiest and the most stressful. So forgive me if my updates are taking a little longer than usual.

So, I don't have anything else to say. Until next time babes! :)

xxxxx Gabby

-Vote

-Comment

-Share

-Follow

xxxxx infinity_and_beyond3 xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.4K 54
Jourdan Mathews has a secret, and she knows she needs to take this one to the grave. * * * Her life was never complicated: a college student with a...
2.9K 218 29
"Death isn't just one thing that happens and is over with. That description fits life more. Death is eternal. I mean that's how I view it. Death brin...
510K 14.2K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
287K 9.2K 59
Samantha Jones has lived most of her life in a small village she can't await to escape. No matter her story and background, she has worked ridiculou...