First of all...(BWWM)

By ihatethisyo

"Why can't I date a sexy black women like you?I like you Yazmin.Is that so hard to believe?" Yazmin rolled he... More

The Beginning
Confrontation
The Criminal
The Kidnapper
The Cabin
The Bond
The Bond(prt2)
The Escape
The Dream(short chap)
Oh no
That Felt Good
Your So Sexy
Sleeping Issues
Finally
Dominate
Suck
I'm not your Baby
Temptation
Forced
Short Author's Note
Acceptance
Fed Up
Clear
Road
Tease
Understanding
Change
Confessions
TAKING A BREAK
Not a Happy Ending
Depression
Now or Never
Wtf!?!
Unexpected
Bad Boy
Keep Her
Back on it
Musical.ly(not an update)
Control
Seduction
Explanation
Caught up
Withdrawal
Replacement
Replacement prt 2
Replacement prt 3
Aftermath
Aftermath prt 2
Calm before the storm
Calm before the storm prt 2
Forgotten
Posted!!!
Find
Lost
Step up
Stolen
Ha
Forever
authors note ig
Ripped
Jump
...
Complications
Get used to it
honest (authors note)
Bam Chicken Wangs
Prove it
Hallelujah
Chocolate
Getting it
Wrong
Nonsense
Surrender
Turning on(the stove)
Damn Carter(lol)
Meep
You thought
Great*sarcasm*
Lately

What now

5K 224 84
By ihatethisyo

Hey everyone.Here is the update.Finally, I know.Lml.This chap is actually pretty long.But before you read here are the shout outs.

Jk.I can't shout out all who voted but
you guys are all awesome balls

I sighed.Another freaking threat.You have got to be kidding me.But this time it wasn't for me.It was for Carter.

"I can't believe this shit!Who do they think they are?"He yelled,looking at the note in my hand.

"Im sorry Carter.At least yours says watch your back."

Carter rolled his eyes."I don't even know what's gonna happen to me.How do we stop this?"

I shrugged."I guess all we have to do is be careful and watch our surroundings."

He tapped his fingers on the counter."Okay."

:3

The station wont be finished building anytime soon so everyone is assigned to new places with different positions. Guess what? I'm full on officer now.Great.I hate taking the car and catching people.It feels so uncomfortable.And I only did it once because I wanted extra cash at the time.Plus I didn't mind since I met Carter.

"Hey,Im heading out with the guys tonight.Which shirt should I pick?I was wondering if you might wanna come.Cole is bringing his girlfriend along so you won't be the only female."I turned to his voice.Shit

This boy was shirtless.

"W-what?"Fuck.Why am I so nervous when I see his body?

"Do you wanna come?"He asked,smiling.

"I don't know.M-Maybe.To what exactly?"

"Bowling I think."He sat next to me on the chair.I mean a regular chair not a couch so we were sharing it.One chair.Do you know how close he was?

"But isn't it gonna be weird for you.I mean I'm like way older than everyone else."I said,self-conscious ly.

"I don't give a fuck.Do you?"

I bit my lip.I did.

"If your scared then don't come.But the offer is there.So which shirt?"

I stared at his chest.And then the shirts.Imaging which would look best.

"The red one."I replied finally.

"Cool.I'm leaving at 7 so if you change your mind then be ready.K?"He kissed my lips softly.

I giggled for some reason.

"What?"He asked.

"Nothing."

"Ok whatever you say."

He headed up the steps.I stared at his back.Even his back is sexy.That's not fair at all.

:3

Later that day,I tried to find clean jeans in my closet.Ew gross.No no that one.Ugh.Forget this.This stinks.

I reached in the back of my closet.I pulled out a long black skinny jeans. Perfect.

Now a shirt.I dive into the giant pile of tops on my bed.I threw the rejects in a different pile as I went along.I have no good clothes.At all.Sigh.I bent down and found a shirt underneath my bed.Oooh.Pretty.And clean.

After my shower,I walked downstairs to see Carter sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Took long enough.You look cute.Ready?"

Cute.That's it.I mean it was just my usual attire of jeans and a top.Nothing new there.Sigh.No wonder I've always been single.

"Come on.We don't wanna be late."

He got up and we headed to the Uber.

Carter still hasn't had time to by his precious car yet.But its okay.

We hopped in and the guy drove us to our destination.

:3

"Hey everyone.This is Yaz.Yaz this is Cole, you sort of already met him.His girlfriend Tsering and her bff Becca. This is Chad,Moe,Daniel and Phil."Carter pointed to each person.I nodded.His friends seemed nice.

"Hey Yaz.We've heard a lot about you."Tsering smiled.I smiled back.

We all headed to the bowling area.I picked up a purple ball and rolled it down .It was a gutter ball.I pouted.

"Awww.Let me help."Carter ran to my aid.

I felt him press against me as I picked my ball up.He helped me aim the ball and I let go.Strike!I high-fived him.

"Thats all I get?"He asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I took a fry off the tray that was provided and munched.Carter joined me and took a fry also.

"I want my kiss."He dipped his fry in sauce."Nahh"I replied,walking away.

After a whole bunch of plays

Dance music started to play. I got
into it and began jamming to it.Everyone watched in amazement.

I clapped my hands and swung my hips to the beat.

I laughed when the song finished.
"That was fun".

All their faces were in shock.

"What?"I asked,confused.

"Your amazing."Phil said first.

"Thanks.I was forced to take dance classes when I was younger."I sipped on a milkshake.

"It was pretty impressive"Mo complimented.

"Thanks but enough about my old ass.Let's bowl."I giggled,taking up my purple ball.

Tsering joined me at the line."So you and Carter a thing?I think he likes you."

My breathing slowed down. I was coward to admit that we are together.I know its stupid but our age difference makes me so conscious.Especially with people I don't know.

"No just friends."I lied.

I heard a scoff.Shit.Carter.He shook his head and walked out.

"Thanks for everything.I had a lot of fun.Maybe we'll see each other again.Bye"I waved to everyone and chased after Carter.I saw his back disappearing into the parking lot.

"Carter wait!Im sorry!Please!"I yelled.Carter turned around.Damn he looked pissed.

"I can't believe I fell for this.This whole liking me act.What was it Yaz?Were you just playing with me?"He screamed.I was taken aback by his anger but quickly accepted it.

"No!Of course not!I do like you!More than I want to!I just... I'm trying Carter.And admitting Im with a guy like six years younger than me is..."

"Embarrasing!?!Your embarrassed by me!That's low Yaz."He starting walking away.

"No!I'm not!"I yelled,grabbing his sleeve.

Carter shook me off. "Then what?"

"What if people look at me like I'm a cougar or something?I'm scared."I admitted.Carter laughed but sarcastically.

"Who cares?Why do you care so much about what people think?They are not in our relationship Yaz!"Carter sighed.

"I know but I just.I'm sorry I'm such a wimp.You deserve better."I sat on the Uber that was now parked outside.Carter must have called it.

"Look let's just go home and we'll figure everything out then,okay."His eyes looked so...disappointed.

We drove home.The whole ride was silent.

:3

"I am sorry Carter."I looked down at the ground,ashamed.

"I know.I forgive you."

I touched his shoulder gently.

"What are you doing?"Carter whispered.

"I owe you a kiss"I said,smirking.

"You do?"He asked,faking cluelessness.

"Yes.Now come here."I said,giving a slow kiss on the lips.

I felt him kiss back harder and intense.

"Yaz,I want you so bad,baby"Carter said all low and husky in my ear.My body tingled at his voice.

"C-carter"I stuttered as I felt his hands grip my hips tightly pulling me close.

He continued kissing my lips (more like attacking them.)

Carter bit my top lip and kissed me repeating the process over and over again.I moaned.Shit felt good.

I felt his lips move to my neck.

I could feel his hands playing with the hem of my T-shirt.I bit my lip.

"Carter"I moaned.

"I love when you say my name like that."His breath on my neck turned me on more than it should.

He bit down on my neck getting a loud reaction from me.

"I want to take your shirt off.Let me.Please? "He looked into my eyes, like he was hungry.Hungry for me?

"Uh..um...I don't know.I-Im not sure I want you to."I gulped.

Take off my shirt you bitch.Don't listen to my coward ass.She doesn't know what she's talking about.Carter I'm begging you take it off.Take charge and don't listen to me.Pleaseeeeeeeee.

"Baby,yes or no?"He asked,holding me tight around my waist.I wanted to scream.TAKE MY SHIRT OFF CARTER!!!!!

"Um..."I breathed.

"Look I won't okay.I don't want to force you to-"

Ugh.You see what you did mouth.For freaking once I am tired of being a scared bitch.I pushed him roughly against the wall, attacking his face with my lips.In the most romantic way possible.

Hhhmmm,I heard him groan. That was the most sexiest thing I have ever heard.I want to hear it again.How do I do that?Does anyone know?Hello?Its me.

Carter cupped my face with his hands kissing me back like his life depended on it.But I had to breath.I didn't want to stop though but I'm not trying to kill myself.I pulled away trying to catch my breath.

I could feel Carters eyes on me.

I looked up at him.We were silent.

"Um...I'm sorry for the whole wall thing.I don't know what happened."I bit my lip,looking away.

"Shut up.That was...amazing."He blushed,smiling.

"Did you just tell me to shut up? "I asked,feeling the attitude in my voice.

"So what if I did?"He raised his eyebrows, testing me.

"Oooh white boy don't play with me."I said trying not to smile.

Carter grabbed my body and pressed me against the wall.

"I don't play baby.Why would I do that?"He kissed my forehead,nose and my cheeks.

Jesus.I was so freaking turned on.I'm going nuts.I tired to calm myself down.Now I know how Carter feels.

"Do something already!"I blurted and covered my mouth.

Carter chuckled.Then he lifted his shirt off his head.

"That good enough for you."He threw the shirt on the ground and pinned my hands against the wall.

"No moving."He said,placing soft kisses on my neck.

I wanted to cry.I hate when he teases me.This is too much sexual tension.

"So,have you reconsidered the whole taking off the shirt thing? I think you should reconsider."Carter said,breathing on my neck.

Shit.His body was so close.I wanted to touch him but my hands were pinned.I couldn't move and I kinda didn't want to.

I nodded. Take my fucking shirt off.I'm sort of proud of how confident I was being right now.

He let go my hands and reached for the ends of my shirt slowly pulling it over my head.

Carter bit his lip staring at my bra.Okay now me being scared is coming back.No I don't want to be scared.Go away fear.

"The things you do to me,Yaz"he whispered.

Should I stop there?Hmmmm.I don't know.You might hate me.But I'll keep going.Wink.Y'all better give me odee comments. I deserve it.

He used his index finger to trail down both my arms.Then my chest all the way down to my belt.

"Im not even go there"Carter smirked.He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him.He brought us to the couch and sat.I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed his tasty lips.

I felt his hand go to my bra.I gulped.What was he gonna do?But then it went lower than that.All of a sudden I jumped at the feeling of Carter squeezing my butt.

"Carter!"I yelled,slapping his chest.

"What?"He asked,faking innocence.

"You know exactly what."I said folding my arms.

"Dont even play baby.You know you liked it."He winked at me.I rolled my eyes.

Carter kissed me once again but now he was placing kissing all down my body. I moaned as I felt him stop at my jeans.

"Its so hard to fight the temptations of your sexy body "He whined, playing with the waist of my jeans.

I laughed,hugging him.
He hugged me and kissed me on my lips.
I pushed him flat on the couch so I was on top.My turn.

Damn I didnt mean to end it with a cliff hanger but here you go.I deserve alot for this chap.

Best comment goes out to @MiLoveMuffin because she basically predicted the chapter since it was written in advance.

10+ votes
5+ comments

I'm so serious about this lmao.I'm a patient woman.So if you wanna know what happens next well you know what to do.Sorry if it sucked.I'm not good at sexual scenes :'( .

Xoxo Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.3K 28
**RE-WRITE** - In which a girl and her friends try to save a girl who is in a coyote body, try not to get sacrificed by the Darach, and fight off the...
88.8K 5.3K 141
Council For Love Series #3: completed epistolary UNEDITED "Ang tamis nung labi mo... ganiyan ba talaga kapag baker?" Sweet pastries, cakes, candies a...
27.6K 1.1K 21
Holland Stark finds herself in D.C. with her best friend Steve Rogers as her beloved agency has been hiding a dark secret. And the secrets don't stop...
536K 27.2K 42
**BWWM ROMANCE** (This is my first story. I wrote it when I was quite young. Please give me some grace.) This story (Eternal, #0.5) is a complete sta...