Indeed

By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Copyright © 2013 OneOfAKinddJewel___ Sequel to "Am I Ready?" Sommer has made her mistakes that she has to l... More

Chapter 1: Revelations 'N Tears
Chapter 2: You Make Me Feel...
Chapter 3: Oops, Wrong Number.
Chapter 4: Teacher Planning
Chapter 5: Leave Me Alone
Chapter 6: $90.01
Chapter 7: Damn. Pt I
Chapter 8: Damn. Pt II
Chapter 9: First Day
Chapter 10: I Fuq'd Up
Chapter 11: Ouch!
Chapter 12: Sometimes
Chapter 13: The Truth..And Some Lies
Chapter 15: Twins?!
Chapter 16: Ditched & Bitched
Chapter 17: Chances Pt I
Chapter 18: Chances Pt II
Chapter 19: QVC Nigga !
Chapter 20: Disrespect The Tech
Chapter 21: On the Nod
Chapter 22: The Lies You Tell
Chapter 23: Fools
Chapter 24: Nausea
Chapter 25: You Think I'm Crazy Too!
Chapter 26: Road Trips Pt. I
Chapter 28: Movin' In
Chapter 29: Kim K That Nxgga Pt I
Chapter 30: Kim K That Nxgga Pt II
Chapter 31: Frustration
Chapter 32: Intrusion
Chapter 33: Tampons & Tests
Chapter 34: Hangout, M.C.I.C
Chapter 35: Juicy I
Chapter 36: Juicy II
Chapter 37: Is It Time?
Chapter 38: You F*cked Up!
Chapter 39: Comfort
Important Announcement
Chapter 40: Places To Go
Chapter 41: Finale Pt I
Chapter 42: Finale Pt II
Teaser

Chapter 27: Road Trips Pt. II

1.9K 51 5
By OneOfAKinddJewel___

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT TOWARDS THE MIDDLE.

Heaven on the side

Kaleb POV

"Did y'all watch EJ and the twins?" Jason asked us. We nodded.

"Hold up, "yall" aint do nothing but sit on the couch. Montae changed diapers and fed the kids." Montae told him.

"Thank you, Montae. I should pay you, Jay give him some money." Sariyah said.

"It's all good Mrs. Simmons, I do it for the kids." He said.

"You do it for the kids huh? Where are your brother and sister?" Tiara asked him. His eyes widened but then he relaxed.

"Shut up, they in the kitchen." He mushed her head as he walked by her to get to the kitchen.

"Why is it that your boy can take care of babies that you're related to, but you can't?" Jason said. I shrugged. Meagan and Maurice came and sat on the couch wit Montae.

"Ooo, babies!" My mom said, walking over and kneeling down in front of Megan and Maurice. My dad rolled his eyes and walked away. "What's your names?"

"I'm Meagan and this my little broder Maurice."

"Nuh-uh, I oldest!"

"No, I'm oldest, now calm down." Montae told them.

"You're a pretty lady." Megs told her.

"Thank you, you are too."

"What about me!" Maurice said.

"You are just a handsome big boy." She told him. "I have to go but I'm gonna come back and play with you guys if you want." They nodded.

"Jalisa, come here boo." Sariyah told her. She got up slowly and walked out with the rest of the adults.

Jason POV

I don't know when it was decided that I was Adopt-a-Kid but hey, I'll do what I can to help someone in need. Mas, Natalie, Sariyah and I walked, with Jalisa, down the hall to the rooms on the main floor.

"Did I do something?"

"No, your mother did." Riyah said. I glared at her.

"Do you know what the letter that your mom wrote said?" I asked Jalisa. She shook her head, still looking confused.

I sighed and opened the door to the room.

"This is nice," She said.

"Glad you think so; it's yours." Riyah told her. She snapped her gaze away from the room, to us and started laughing. "I'm serious."

"Is this some kinda early April Fools thing?"

"Your mother wrote my husband a letter and after many flirtatious comments, she asked us if you could stay with us for a while." Riyah told her.

"Before you say anything, you're not a burden Jalisa, you practically live here already." Mas said, sitting down on the lounge chair.

"And it's not like the kids will mind, especially Kay-" Mas cut Natalie off by putting his hand over her mouth.

Jalisa kept glancing at Sariyah before she said, "I just feel like not everybody feels that way.."

"Why everybody lookin' at me?" Sariyah asked.

"Because you acting like you don't want her here, Psoriasis." Mas joked. I laughed but stopped when Riyah looked at me.

"I don't want to be a burden, I'm sorry my mom's a whore. I swear I didn't know. I would stay with Rico and T but my mom burned all her bridges so she dumped me off here." She sat down on the bed.

"You're not being dumped. We can go get the rest of your stuff tomorrow." I told her.

"No!" She said quickly. "I can get Rico to get my stuff, it's okay."

"Okay well you can decorate the room how you want. We're done here. I'm hungry." I said.

"Me too," Mas and I gave her a hug before we left out the room.

"Worst part about this is Riyah's parents are gon come down here now; they always come down here after stuff like this happens."

"You act like this the sixth kid yall adopting, calm down." He told me. I need a beer.

Jalisa POV

Sariyah and Natalie stayed in the room after their husbands left. I feel really uncomfortable right now..or is it nausea?

"You look green boo," Sariyah told me.

"Okay, the guys are gone so it's just us. I know you're not a virgin, so when was the last time you had your little monthly friend?"

"I don't get one that often, cause of gymnastics."

"Hey, you get to save money on tampons." Natalie nudged Sariyah.

"I'm sorry sweetie, we thought you were pregnant, nevermind. You hungry? I'm hungry." Sariyah said walking out with Natalie.

I just lied my ass off. Well, I didn't lie about not getting one that often but the last one I got was three weeks ago. And then..Freddy.

"Shit!" I exclaimed. I put my head in my hands.

"Why you back here by yourself?" KayC asked me. God, I hate the way he smells lately but before I loved the way he smelled.

"KayC close the door and come here." I said. He looked confused but did what I said. "I'm sorry I said you stinked yesterday, I didn't mean it how it sounded."

"It's all good," He told me. I smiled and grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head. I moved back on the bed and told him to come here. He crawled up the bed and climbed on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, crashing our lips together. He asked for entrance and I let him in, our tongues fighting each other. He pulled away from the kiss and I pouted until he kissed down my jaw and started to suck on my neck. I moaned. He pulled my tank top off, this one has a built-in bra so his face lit up when he looked back at my chest. He leaned down and gave my chest some serious TLC and it felt so fucking good.

He left a couple hickies on my titties and kissed me again. He squeezed them once before he grabbed the waistband of my swears and pulled them and my panties down in one quick motion. I reached for the belt on his jeans and loosened it before I helped him out of his pants and boxer briefs. God, he was so much bigger than Taz. He was just standing there staring at me.

Now's the time where eleven years of gymnastics will pay off. I crawled up towards him and put us in a Standing 69. I could tell he was surprised but we went along with it. I was hoping he would finish before I did but his tongue game was too good for that. When we were done he flipped me over and threw me down on the bed. He went to get a condom out his pocket but I stopped him, too late now.

I was already tired yet moaning like a bitch as he rubbed my slit then plunged into me, stroking the hell outta me. Oh my goodness it felt so freaking good. He told me to shut up before we get caught and I liked that. He was so rough and I loved the hell out of this.

"KayC..shit don't stop." I groaned as he held my hands behind my back stroking me. I must admit I underestimated him.

Sommer POV

It's been about fourty-five minutes since the little "altercation" between Dani and Rico. The awkwardness has died down a little bit. Rima eventually decided it was too awkward for her back there so she made me switch seats with her. I got bored quick so I decided to go through KayC's phone.

"Citaa, what you doing?" Ray asked, looking through the rearview mirror.

"Going through KayC's phone." I told her.

"Why?" Dre asked.

"Cause I'm his everything and he's not going to care, bestfriend." I said. "This is dry.."

"Aww, he deleted all the good shit." Dre said, sarcastically. I punched his arm, he punched me in my thigh. "Why you abusin me man, get away."

"Put your seatbelt on and stop movin." My brother told me. I rolled my eyes and put my seatbelt on.

"Yo." Dre said into the phone. Ray reached back and hit his leg.

"Don't answer my phone like that."

"Keep your eyes on the road." He put the phone back to his ear. "Nahh, this her baby daddy, can I take a message..well if I answered the phone then I'm in Miami baby girl...I was born up there though..nah my baby pushin the whip right now, she can't talk...oh you know my bestfriend...iight hold on." Dre said. "Here babe,"

"Plug it up to the thing." Ray told him. He took the cord and plugged it into the adaptor hole on the phone, stopping the music from playing. "Who is this?"

"Bitch who you think it is?" A familiar voice blasted through the car. "Am I on speaker thingy?"

"Yeah and guess who else is in the car?"

"¿Quien?"

"You know Immanuel right?"

"Javi?!"

Zae laughed. "I'm not here KiKi."

"Oh you not there Javi? Okay, it's all good."

"Who is Javi?" Ray asked her. She didn't know us when KiKi, my brother, KayC and I hung out.

"I don't like his middle name so I changed it to Javier,"

"Fuck you, get off the damn phone." Manny told her. We laughed at his rudeness.

"Shut yo Dominican ass up. Anyways, whole time I meant to call Kaleb. I'ma fuck him up. Whoever's in the car I apologize for my language!" She hung up and the music started playing again.

"Notice how she said hi to everybody but me right?" I said.

Zae sighed and put his arm around my shoulder. I heard KayC's phone vibrated. I answered.

"Hello."

"..Citaa? Why you got Kaleb's phone?"

"You can't say hi?"

"Like you have for the past four months? I need to talk to Kaleb, give me a number I can call him."

I sighed and gave her my number and she hung up on me. I laid my head on my big brother's chest.

Rayne POV

Dani handed me my phone and told me it was ringing, I answered it.  

"Hi daddy." I said. Dani looked at me, knowing this wasn't my dad.

"Daddy? I aint cho daddy hoe." KiKi said.

"I know that, you need something?"

"I feel bad about treating Citaa like that, Chas."

"Okay, well we have a while until then."

"Look, I don't understand your incognito language Chasity!"

"I'm good, about to stop for gas though so I'll call you back when we stop." I told her.

"Iight damn." She hung up.

I moved the phone away from my face and called my dad forreal. I saw Dani looking over at me. I pulled into a lil shopping center that had a Sonic and a gas station in it, my dad picked up the phone.

"How much?"

"Huh?"

"How much is the ticket?"

"Daddy you don't believe in us, we haven't gotten pulled over." Everybody laughed as I got out to get the gas.

"Yet, what you need?"

"What kinda gas do I put in this bitch?"

"Diesel baby girl. But look, how many siblings does Deandre have?"

"..Two sisters and one brother."

"What's his brother name?"

"Dad I don't know,"

"Ask then!"

I rolled my eyes and opened the second door where Rima was playing with Alex's wrist brace. "Rima, whats your brother's name?"

"Deandre?"

"No hoe, the other one. I know we have the same nickname.."

"Raymond," She said.

I put the phone to my ear. "Raymond, dad why do you care?"

"Tell Deandre to call me. Only put $45 worth of gas in there, bye." He hung up.

I put my phone in my bra, took the pump out of the car and hooked it back up.

~*

Charisma POV

Finally we got here. All the guys came because my mom wanted to send a message that nobody better mess wit me and Cleo. When you see five guys over six feet tall showing up, it sends a message. I gave Manny a quick hug and told him to go ahead back to Dani, I knew that's what he wanted to do. He kissed my cheek and walked out.

"I can't believe you leavin me wit Tosin for a whole week man." Dre said.

"It's only four days, brother. Now stop actin like you not gon miss me. I love you big brother."

He hugged me and picked me up, spinning me around.

"I love you too baby sister, you about to cry?"

I was but I faked like I wasn't by punching him and telling him to go sign us in. I walked over to Ques and waited for him and Cleo to finish before I hugged him.

"Try to keep that secret under wraps okay?" I told him.

"What you mean?"

"..Ask Dri, that's all I can say. Bye Marques!" I hugged him, he crushed me. "Owww! Bitch."

"Bye Charisma."

"You not gon tell me I'ma bad person, are you?" Rico asked me.

"Nope, I think you were fed up and you just exploded. I do think it was too much to embarrass her in front of all of us like that." I told him. "Do you feel bad?"

He shrugged. I gave him a hug. "I bet you and Dri are gonna be back together by the time I get back." I waved him away and walked up to my baby.

"I saved the worst for last," I joked.

"Whatever man, but all jokes aside, I'm gon miss you. Don't pull an Alexander and not call me for three days, iight?" I laughed again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nodded. He leaned down and kissed me passionately; he's a romantic when he wants to be. "I love you lil mama."

"I love you more,"

"Dead ass lie." He said. "Go before you get left, but wait," He grabbed one tit and then my ass. I pushed him away and he walked back out to the car. "Bye BB!"

"Bye AllyBear!" She said. "I have a really good feeling about this."

Dre came back fom signing us in and gave us a double hug, picking us up.

"Don't let nobody touch yall iight?" He told us. We nodded and he left.

Some lady came over and told us we had to perform in about half an hour. She showed us to our rooms, I hope they're nice.

Ques POV

When Dre came back from signing the girls in, it was decided that it was his turn to drive. Somi got real sleepy all of a sudden so she sat in the row wit me and Heaven. Somehow her feet ended up on Heaven's lap, leaning on me and my arm was around her chest. She had her hair up in a ponytail so I took it out. Her hair so damn long man, on a good day the shit be touching her ass. I like running my fingers through it...and pulling it.

Speaking of my sister she been quiet for a while now.

"Why you so quiet baby girl?" I asked her. She shrugged. "We keepin secrets now? Who ass I need to beat?"

"No need for that, I already did that Thursday."

"Girl?" Manny asked her.

"Yeah and she was my best friend."

"How come yall fought?"

"It all started about three weeks ago when she came over Ques' house for the first time, she didn't know Stef was my stepmom. Then she started calling me a love child and calling my mom a hoe. She was just saying stuff outta jealousy. She had the nerve to call me a hoe cause her seventeen year-old boyfriend likes me."

We all laughed.

"Who this nigga she dating?"

"He goes to Vaney, his name's Kevin."

Ray turned around quick. "Stay away from him, he's a creep."

"I know, he tried calling me yesterday but I blocked his number."

"How about we stop at an actual restaurant instead of Sonic yall?" Dre said.

"I'm down." Rico said.

"Nigga you been ghost for half an hour, where you come from?"

He shrugged. "Let's go-"

"Ahh, Dani where you wanna go to eat?" Dre asked her.

"..Applebees."

"Just take the words right outta my mouth." Rico mumbled.

"That's why she your sister bro, yall just alike." I whispered to him.

~*

It was about 1:30, we were back in town and decided to just get lunch. Ray lost a bet so she has to pay. Dani still hasn't said a word besides where she wanted to eat. I kinda agree with what was said, but he just embarrassed her in front of those girls and us. When we got to the restaurant, Dani got out first and went in. I really feel bad for her.

Dani POV

I feel humiliated and betrayed, if I could walk home I would. But then again, I know he was right and I know Somi agreed, as well as the rest of my friends, even Manny. What scares me the most is the possibility of losing Ricardo as my brother. As soon as we pulled into the parking spot, I grabbed my purse and phone and got out. I walked into the restaurant and up to the hostess. I told her I needed a booth for nine.

I felt the door open behind me and an arm around my shoulder. I looked up to see Alex. The lady showed us to our table. Manny walked past us and over to a girl at the bar. I'm not going to be moping around because of what happened but I just want to go home. I don't wanna live in Florida anymore, I've never fit in down here.

The waitress found a way to put us in two booths right next to each other. Rico took me here one time and made me try something but I don't remember what it was.

Somehow Rico and I ended up in the same booth but Ray was sitting in between us. We all ordered our drinks and the appetizers then waiter was ready to take our orders. When I told her to come back to me she rolled her eyes. She took Rayne's order and when she got to Rico he ordered and told the girl what Manny and I wanted. I looked over at him shocked as the waiter took the rest of our orders.

"You saw how she was lookin at Dre right?" Ray whispered in my ear.

I laughed and passed around some hand sanitizer. Manny came back to his seat next to me.

"Where'd you go?" I asked him.

"I wanted a mojito and my foster sister works at the bar." He said. I nodded. "So Heaven, what else did that girl say to you?"

She looked up from her phone for the first time since she ordered her food.

"She told me my whole existence contradicts itself because my name is Heaven but I was brought into this world under the most un-Godly circumstances. I mean damn, I know my mom seduced my dad one night but it didnt ruin everything. Stef and my dad still made Trent and Kayden after me so its not like I ruined everything."

"Why you tell her we didn't have the same mother in the first place?" Ques asked her.

"I didn't, she figured it out. How do you two know Kevin?" She asked.

"He's one of her cousins friends." Somi told her.

"Kaleb doesn't even like him, he got him in trouble Thursday." Ray added. "Like I said he's a pervert and I will explain later."

7-10 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! I know that was a boring ass sex scene lol. Yall know I could've done better but oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 29
Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place. (Sequel to Too Far)
3.2K 45 39
Everybody makes mistakes. Most are hardly worth mentioning. But there are also mistakes that can have terrible consequences. But can such a terrible...
16.4K 263 21
A little seven year old who everyone just assumes is completely and utterly dissobediant. When she is forced to go live with her famous parents who h...
80.5K 2K 24
(IN NEED OF EDITING) She knows it's wrong, she knows she could ruin her career and she is fully aware of what could happen. But she doesn't care, she...