CINDERELLA

Von bitchdoe

Cinderella /cin-der-el-la/ [4 sylls.] as a girls' name is pronounced sin-de-RE-la. It is of French origin, an... Mehr

CINDERELLA
02. Nodody Compares To You
03. Ordinary Girl
04. You Never Really Can Fix A Heart
05. Kill Em With Kindness
06. Interview
07. Confused
08. Complicated Date
09. Coffee & Your Company
10. The Media
11. The King Of Wolveshire Palace
12. Goodbyes
13. Princess of Wolveshire / Troublemaker
14. That's Why You Captured My Heart
15. My Cinderella

01. Why Am I Doing This To Myself

2.1K 61 20
Von bitchdoe

01. Why Am I Doing This To Myself

S E L E N A

"Please take good care of her, she's my princess" Ricardo said, his eyes getting watery as he stared at his precious angel. he looked down at her, her brown eyes shinning up at him.

"We will, sir. You picked the right place to leave your daughter. We will find a home that will love her." The red headed lady said, Ricardo couldn't let his daughter go, but he knew he had to. He knew this is what his people wanted him to do. He had to prove to his people that he is worthy of being king and If that means leaving his daughter up for adoption...then, so be it.

"Can I have a moment with my daughter...alone?" Ricardo softly asked in a more demanding tone. The lady nodded, as she separated from them. Ricardo looked down at his daughter, a tear escaping his eyes because he didn't want to do this. He couldn't just abandoned his own child; his blood.

"Maria, listen to me" Ricardo said, his Spanish accent coming out as he spoke her middle name "There won't be a day that I won't regret this! I love you so much, mi Hija. Please, be kind and be true to yourself. Don't let other stomp on you and remember, remember who you are...you are my princess Selena Marie Gomez. I will find you and when I do, I'll bring you back to Wolveshire Palace. I promise, daughter of mine." Ricardo, placed a soft gentle kiss on her forehead and the lady came back with a smile. He handed her the child to the lady, with regret and sorrow.

"She will be safe, King Ricardo." The lady bowed before him, he nodded and with that he quickly left, not daring to look back. He couldn't because if he did, then he knew that he will fall to his knees and take his daughter back home; where she belongs.

"Selena!"Serena yelled, Selena groggily opened her eyes, getting the pillow and throwing it over her face. She couldn't escape that horrid sound, she was a monster, a monster to everyone that people hate. Unfortunately for Selena, Serena was her stepmother, her evil step mother as she would say.

"SELENA!" Serena yelled, once again. This time she caused Selena to get out of bed, dressing into something fairly quickly and started running downstairs like it's the last thing she will do. She stepped in front of her mother, fixing up her dress as she looked up at Serena with fright. Selena was never scared of anything but, her step mother was one thing she was terrified of.

"Why isn't mine or my kids breakfast Ready?" Selena cringed when Serena didn't mention her as her family. In fact, it hurted her badly.

"I fell asleep" Selena answered, looking up at her. Her voice was Hoarsed.

"Well, maybe you should get an alarm clock! Get to my breakfast!" Serena scowled at her, Selena put her head down nodding and she quickly walked away.

Selena hated the way her step mother treated her, in fact she had enough of it but at the end of the day, she can't do anything about it. She even asks herself on why she does this but, all she remembers is the words 'Remember who you are'. She doesn't exactly remember who said those words but, they were wise words that she can't forget. She sometimes asks herself "Why am i doing this to myself" but nothing comes to mind, she knows she was adopted but she never had a clue on how she ever became someone's puppet. She hated being this person but she never had the courage to just speak up.

Selena gathered up all the ingredients that she needed to make pancakes. She put all the ingredients in a bowl as she started to mix them together. She could hear the shouts from upstairs coming from her sister Ariel and Katherine. Those girls were her nightmares, they did everything impossible for Selena and make her life miserable. Selena sometimes wished she never existed in this world only because she never felt love, in fact she never felt or had love, she doesn't know how it looks like but she never lost hope. She believes one day, someone will love her for who she is, but she's losing hope. Hope is the only thing she has as of right now.

Once she mixed the ingredients, she started to pour some in a pan, waiting for it to be a nice brown color from the bottom. She took a toothpick and poked it, as she noticed it was hard, she flipped it and waited for the other sides and she repeated that step about 10 times. Once she finished, she had four trays; her stepmother Serena, her two step sister Ariel and Katherine and her step brother Jess. She had a stack of pancakes on four of the trays and orange juice with syrup and strawberries on a small bowl. She carried the trays as carefully as she can and walked upstairs, she knocked on the first door and heard her step mother speak as she entered.

"Your breakfast!" Selena softly said as Serena looked up from her paper to selena.

"Put it on my desk and leave" Selena did as she was told and walked out. She knocked on Ariel door and then entered as she also handed her breakfast. She then went to Katherine, she knocked on the door but Katherine told her to place the food on the door way, and leave. Selena sigh, obeying as she walked off to Jess bedroom. Jess was blasting his rock music, it wasn't metal or anything. She knocked on the door and jess let her in. She entered and Jess was on his desk. He looked up and smiled as he walked to her grabbing the tray

"Thanks! How's my sister treating you?" He asked, Selena laughed

"You should know, you are related" Selena answered and he nodded.

"True" he winked. "Anyways, thanks for the food" Selena nodded as she left .

Jess was the only person who didn't hate Selena, Selena was a sister to jess because Ariel and Katherine wouldn't pay attention to him. They ended up becoming really close and they just grew on each other. Selena walked downstairs, she started to clean up the mess that she needed to clean. She also needed to make Lunch; something everyone will eat. She ended up getting the ingredients to make a Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo. She knows that her two step sisters are vegan and her mother is trying to be but, her step mother told her to make something Vegan.

She started to boil some water and started to get on the Fettuccine Alfredo. She was almost done, once she provided some on all the plates she sprinkled some Nutritional Yeast and a few grinds of pepper to finish it off. She added the four plates on the table, and looked at her creation. Selena Is all about cooking, that's her passion and even though this is something she has to do, she didn't care.

"Foods ready!" Selena shouted, a couple minutes later, everyone came down.

"We're humans, not animals. Next time come to us" Serena scowled and Selena nodded before apologizing.

Everyone started eating as Selena smiled, she begin to walk away and started to do some chores. Selena never eaten with them, they wouldn't allow it. Since Selena is a huge meat eater, after they are done, and she's done with chores, she eats and then goes to bed. Selena returned, as everyone was finished. Selena begin to pick up the plates as Noone appreciated her hard work except for Jess.

"Wow, Selena. This is really good. I'm not even a Vegan and this was amazing!" Jess complimented her, Selena blushed a deep red and smiled

"Thank you" She said.

"I had better" Ariel said along with Katherine and Serena just laughed. They piled the dishes and Jess got up and shaked his head.

"Trust me it's really good" he reassured her, Selena smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Jess,Means alot" Selena admit and he nodded

"Although as much as i loved it. I'm a meat eater" Selena rolled her eyes

"Oh whatever" She said and he laughed as he walked away.

xxxx

Dinner was coming up soon and Serena was on the phone with an old friend. Once Serena got off, she shouted for Selena and Selena came right away

"Yes Ma'am?" Selena asked,

"We are having guest for dinner. You will not join us but you will be present. You will cook and clean and will not talk to any of our guest...is that understood?" Serena asked and Selena nodded scared.

"W-What do they like?" Selena asked

"Think of something. And make it meat" Selena was shocked but didn't argue and nodded.

H A R R Y

"We Can Live forever" the boys sang out loud as they finished.

Once they finished the song, they all thanked everyone for coming. The crowed was going loud as ever before as of right now, they are on there break. The boys will be on break for a year and they were excited that they get to go home. They left off stage and went to there changing rooms to clean up. Once they got out, they were heading out to go on the plane. The boys gave eachother a hug and went there separate ways. Harry got onto a plane to where his family is at. He slept most of the ride there but also meet Kendall there, they hit it off, fairly quickly. Although harry had to leave, because he was back at home.

Harry is in a large boyband in the whole world, his former bandmate Zayn Malik has left the band to be a solo artist and the boys decided to just take a break. Harry unlocked the door and was greeted by his Sister who pulled him into a hug. Anne came and you could see the joy in her eyes once she saw her grown up boy. Harry was always a mommy boys, he loved and cared her for so much.

"Why are you dressed up?" Harry asked confused. Anne smiled as she kissed her son cheek

"We are going out to dinner. Your coming aswell" Anne said. Harry was exhausted and he really didn't want to go, but he left.

They arrived to a destination that harry didn't know. They were huge houses that he never realized. His eyes scanned the neighbourhood, it was calm and lovely. They got out of the car, and Anne knocked on the door

A younger lady known as Selena opened the door, Anne thought she was lovely her raven black hair half way up, some curls hanging down hitting her shoulder. Her smile was sweet and her eyes were a nice shade of dark brown but it would be light if she turned into the light. Harry noticed her and for a split second, he never witnessed someone so careful and gentle like her. He was memorized by this beautiful girl that he was capturing every single detail from her. He slight groan once Gemma elbowed him in the gut, turning to look at her Gemma held in her laugh. He stood up straight and Selena caught her breath once she saw Harry, she never noticed how someone so beautiful like him could be real, yet harry thought the same.

"Welcome. Please, come in and take a seat" Harry eyes never left Selena but, Selena managed to look the other way. She remembered what her step mother said and she really didn't want to disobey her.

Serena came in full view, her smile lite up as she greeted them both. Serena always had a dream that one day Harry would marry one of his daughter. Serena greeted harry with a warm handshake and a hello. Selena left.

"Harry. Come, I'll like to introduce you to my daughters" Harry was quite excited because then he would meet the mysterious women but, she never came. Instead two girls came one who was a red head and another who's a dark heard. He smiled and went to poliet mood.

"Nice to meet you" he said as he smiled indenting his dimple deep.

"Wow, your very handsome" Ariel said scanning him as he smiled brightly

"Thank you, Beautiful" he said as they stared for a bit. Katherine cleared her throat as she pushed Ariel out of the way and introduced herself. They actually hit it off pretty well, but his mind was set to the mysterious girl who disappeared.

Serena quickly left to the kitchen and went to selena as she was preparing the food. Selena looked up and Serena stared at her, annoyed.

"Are you done?" Serena asked quite rudely. Selena sigh but nonetheless nodded.

Serena walked out and went to get the others, Selena was preparing the table as harry caught her attention once again, she found him intimidating at how he wouldn't stop staring at her, she felt somewhat insecure. Jess came downstairs and greeted everyone. Gemma and Jess started talking and when harry tried to get Selena attention she would walk away, she wasn't rude or anything she just didn't know. Jess looked at the food, and his eyes widen and followed Selena out.

"Selena! You made meat?" Jess said surprised and Selena turned around laughing

"Mothers order" he laughed and nodded.

"You know someone couldn't keep his eyes off you" Selena blushed a deep red and shaked her head.

"I'm going to clean up. Enjoy the food, and let me know how it goes. Ring if you need anything" Selena said as she begin to walk off.

Selena started to clean up since everyone was done eating. They all congratulated her on the food and Selena turned a bright red. She was pouring herself another glass of champagne until someone frighten her.

"Hi" Harry touch her shoulder causing her to jump a little, she turned around and spilled the champagne on both of there clothes. A smirk planted on harry lips once he heard her curse between her mouth.

"Sorry" She mumbled grabbing a cloth as she begin to dap his white shirt that's see through.

"It's okay" Harry stopped her by placing his hands on top of hers. She looked up with an raise eyebrow

"I'm Harry Styles" he introduced myself.

"I already know who you are" She tells him as she yanks her hand away from his tight grip.

" I'm sorry for spilling." She bite her bottom lip making him slightly cringe. He uses his thumb and placed it under her lip as he tugs it down, to release her lips, she tilts her head, confused.

"It's alright" Harry lightly chuckled "What's your name?"

"S--" She was intrupted once she heard Serena Call her name

"--Selena! What did you do?" Serena shouted as she examined his suit

"She'll wash that for you, won't you Selena?" She looked down and nodded but harry refused for her to do that. He didn't want this precious princess to do his laundry. He shaked his head

"That's is really not necessary! It was an accident" he try to tell her mother but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"I'll get on it right now" Selena said as her mother handed her the shirt. He was now shirtless as he exposed his tattoos, selena noticed but quickly walked away as he watched Selena leave.

"Sorry about that hun! Selena is a clumsy maid" Harry look at Serena confused. He didn't know she was a maid, but that explains the uniform and actions. Harry nodded not knowing what else to say. He took a seat in the middle of the two girls; Katherine and Ariel. He watched as his sister got along with Selena brother who was 17. Gemma looked somewhat Amused by him.

Once the Styles family were saying there goodbyes, Selena came again and handed harry his white shirt and handed us our coats. Anne said thank you and so did Gemma. Harry thought he should greet them individually with a thank you and he did just that. Once he got to Selena, something came over him. The words slipped out of his mouth, he didn't mean it in a bad way.

"Thank you...Cinderella" he tell her causing her to raise an eyebrow as he walked away.

S E L E N A

She was somewhat annoyed by what harry called her, she also thanked god that no one really listened. She didn't understand why he called her that, she felt hurt. What was Cinderella suppost to mean? She seen the movies and it meant "Little ashes" in another word "Maid". She turned around and went to the kitchen

"Selena!" Serena yelled, she turned around and felt a huge pain on her right cheek. Her hands lift up to her cheek as she know it was going to bruise. She was never physically abused so, this was the first time. Her lips quiver in a shaking matter as she felt a tear slip her eyes. She was shocked as to why she did that? She didn't understand.

"Stay away from Harry. He doesn't need a maid like you. You think I didn't see you talk to him?" Just as Selena was about to protest Serena cut her off.

"This isn't as warning Selena!" Serena glared at her as the two sisters came and they started to hit her, Selena felt her pain in her stomach and her cheek was going to bruise. Once they stopped Selena laid down on the ground, her face was red and tears slipped out of her eyes as she banged her head on the counter door, and kept repeating "Why Am I Doing This To Myself"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

45.2K 1.4K 34
Lillia is a servant working for in the castle of the Loutocian Kingdom. She's worked here her whole life. She's seen the Princess grow up as she's gr...
5.4K 327 52
A heartless king by the name of Harry is what the people call him but what's the reason why he's so heartless is because his father made him ruthless...
aesthete Von Hannah

Historische Romane

5.4K 342 47
[one having or affecting sensitivity to the beautiful especially in art] "If I run and run, do you think I can run off the world and escape it all?" ...
11.9M 295K 42
I was named after the little mermaid, thought to be strong and brave. A name worthy of a princess, my mum used to say. But I didn't trade my voice f...