My Stolen Kiss / Draft

By yelling_nothing

La Douleur Exquise (n.) the heart-wrenching pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable - When Kait... More

Sufficiency
Chapter 1
γ…‡ Whispers γ…‡
γ…‡ Best Friend γ…‡
γ…‡ Destroyable γ…‡
γ…‡ Luck γ…‡
γ…‡ Noticed γ…‡
γ…‡ Sons γ…‡
γ…‡ Nick γ…‡
γ…‡ Intelligence γ…‡
γ…‡ Motherly Love γ…‡
γ…‡ Coldness γ…‡
γ…‡ Determination γ…‡
γ…‡ Hardship γ…‡
γ…‡ Images γ…‡
γ…‡ Blackmail γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt.1 γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt. 2 γ…‡
γ…‡ Celebrating γ…‡
γ…‡ Success γ…‡
γ…‡ Charming γ…‡
γ…‡ Frustration γ…‡
γ…‡ Nosy γ…‡
γ…‡ Fail γ…‡
γ…‡ Homemade γ…‡
γ…‡ Summer school γ…‡
γ…‡ Tennis γ…‡
γ…‡ Reunion γ…‡
γ…‡ Accidents? γ…‡
γ…‡ Food γ…‡
γ…‡ Physical γ…‡
γ…‡ New year γ…‡
γ…‡ College γ…‡
γ…‡ Sickness γ…‡
γ…‡ Charm γ…‡
γ…‡ Worried γ…‡
γ…‡ Health Problems γ…‡
γ…‡ Chocolate γ…‡
γ…‡ Seniors γ…‡
γ…‡ Button γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 1 γ…‡
γ…‡Graduation Party Pt. 2γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 3 γ…‡
γ…‡ First Day γ…‡
γ…‡ Clubs γ…‡
γ…‡ Evil Sam γ…‡
γ…‡ Aching γ…‡
γ…‡Moving out
γ…‡Doubles
γ…‡Practice
γ…‡Achievement
Mistake
Movie?
Date Pt. 1
CafΓ©
Together
Alyssa
Luke
Sleep pt. 1
Sleep pt. 2
Boyfriend
Party? Pt.1
Party? Pt. 2
Job
Therapy
Pearl
Lunch Box
Self-conscious
Is it true?
Her
Punished
DΓ©jΓ  Vu
How dare you?
Family party
Fate
Is he the one?
γ…‡ The Unthinkable γ…‡

Date Pt. 2

3.5K 145 33
By yelling_nothing

Author's Note
Ahh, part 2 HAPPY READING ^.^

"You're right this outfit is embarrassing." ~ Kaitlin Jackson.

Chapter 54
---------------------
"Go home safely!" I heard Sam yell behind me. Before I could make it far, I bumped into brick wall, who would place a wall in the middle of nowhere?

"Ahh, SHIT!!" It yelled, I looked up, and met my gaze a guy, yelling profanities. He was soaked with coffee. His shirt was stained, and he looked pissed.

"I'm so sorry!" I said placing my hand on my mouth. I could feel the fear crawling against my throat, imaging the worst thing that can happen right now.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR IT??!!" He yelled, he threw the rest of the hot liquid on me. I yelled. I couldn't feel my skin, I'm sure the shock had masked the feeling of the hot sensation on my skin urging to burn me. My clothes stuck to me, causing me to shudder. I hate the feeling of wet clothing.

"Sorry!" I managed a half whisper.

"Ah, Sorry. Your shirt's going to need cleaning right?" Sam said, coming up to us. My skin was numb, it wasn't painful, but I was shocked.

"YOU THINK THATS ENOUGH??!!" The man yelled. "THIS SHIRT IS EXPENSIVE, $1000." He yelled, he threw the cup on the floor. I paid little attention to my condition right now.

"$1000?!" Sam and I yelled.

"Sam what are we going to do, we have to do something." I said holding onto his arm. Hoping he comes up with a solution.

"Here are $200." Sam said giving him money. The man ignored him and looked at me, he smirked.

"Miss, you have a cute face. Instead of paying, why don't you and I head down to my office to talk about stuff." The man said completely changing his mood. My eyes were huge at the moment. "Alright? Let's go." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me. His eyes had turned a dark shade of black, if that's even possible. I could taste the bile slowly making its way up.

"No, please let me go!" I said, tugging his arm. I had finally removed the thought of getting harmed or far worse, raped. This is my punishment, my punishment for disturbing other people's date, I should have just let them be. The noise was gone, all that my senses allowed for me to do is see, I was yelling as the man kept pulling me onto the sidewalk.

"$15 should be more than enough." Said a voice that I recognized, my 5 senses came back, when I heard a male yell at the man. He let go of me and walked towards the voice, I turned around and saw Nick.

"What did you say?" The guy said to Nick.

"The cleaning of a cheap shirt, $15 should be generous enough." He said.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD." The man yelled, swinging his arm at Nick, instead of hitting him back, Nick simply moved dogging every single one of his punches. Nick went up to a woman,

"Sorry," he said to her taking the tennis racket she had in her bag. "Sam! I'll leave the rest up to you, you have been hiding from us the whole day." He said tossing Sam the racket. Wait he knew?! I was so confused at this moment. Sam's expression changed when he steadied his grip on the racket. "Now, show off your good features and take back Elizabeth please." Nick said walking towards us. Sam looked pissed, but not at Nick.

"Nick!" I said as he grabbed my hand.

"Sorry Elizabeth, that's it for today." Nick said pulling me with him. He started to run, I ran behind him.

"WAIT!" The man said.

"Wait is what I should say!" Sam yelled. He hit the man multiple times, it looked harmful, for a couple of seconds I felt bad for the guy. I'm grinning with Nick, he took me with him. Not Elizabeth, me! I'm not dreaming right? I know the answer to that when I landed on the floor, now I was in pain, my burned skin and the fall. Nick stopped and picked me up, he held my hand again and started running. It would be alright if time stopped right now.

***

"It should be alright, if we stopped here." Nick said. We were in a park, I didn't recognize it, but it sure was peaceful. We were catching our breath.

"Nick, did you notice we were following you?" I asked him.

"Your dumb secret was found out at the meeting place, he said to me.

"Then what about Sam liking Elizabeth." I said.

"Until yesterday I thought that you and Sam really were together. But I understood when you were secretly following us. Thinking of this, you were acting really strange." He said smiling.

"I'm sorry, I heard that you were going on a date with Elizabeth, and I couldn't endure it, and then...wait, but if you like Elizabeth I've done an unforgettable thing, I interrupted...-"

"Should we go somewhere?" He said not letting me finished. I looked up.

"Huh?" I said to him, he looked down at me.

"Ok. Then I'll go home." He said moving his gaze from me to the pond. He started to walk. No. No wait. Don't leave. I don't want you to leave.

"Let's go!" I said making him stop, I ran up to him, "let's go! Let's go! Let's go!"

"Alright, I understood you the first time." I smiled at his statement.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"So where shall we go?"

"Um...what about the movies, oh never mind we've been there already. What about shopping and a dinner somewhere fancy." I said smiling at him.

"In that outfit?" He said looking at me, I looked at my self the dress was stained, my chest was sticky, but at least it smelled like coffee. He started to walk again.

"You're right this outfit is embarrassing." I said staring at his back. He slightly turned his head.

"Come." And with that I followed him.

***

We were walking on a small bridge that curves out into a huge river. I ran ahead and stopped right in front of the deep part of the curve.

"Crazy Beautiful! Right Nick? Isn't it beautiful." I asked, I turned around and saw nothing. Nick was gone. I started to run, the direction we came from, nothing. I ran and ran, until I ended up at the same spot. Have I've been made fun of by Nick again? Would be really do that? A bag was being shaken in front of my face. I was taken aback when I saw that Nick was the one losing the bag.

"Going to a restaurant in that outfit is embarrassing right? Here's your meal." He said handing the bag to me.

***

Nick and I were sitting on a bench he was drinking his beverage while I ate my hamburger.

"Tasty." I said, after I moaned, something I do when I eat food, I can't stand it but I can't stop it.

"When you're hungry everything is tasty." Nick said, but he didn't look at me. No. Any food from a French, Italian, or Chinese restaurant, can't compare to this hamburger. I could tell Nick was staring at me, I just had the feeling, he stood up and went to the bridge's railing. I followed him.

"As for me, I didn't have any kind of difficulty until recently. But ever since you gave me that love letter, when we were in high school. Almost every single day, there is some big deal and irritation for me. I thought that you probably were a test assigned to me." He said.

"A test?"

"The first test ever that I couldn't tackle, that's why I tried my best to escape."

"What?! As if a person can be a goddess of ill-fate." I said, taking another bite.

"But...... I came to think that rather than a life without hardship, tackling your partner like a test might be interesting." He said looking at me, he sighed. "Thank you." He looked away.

"Huh?" I said mostly to myself, I was confused. It sounded like he was having a conversation by himself, I didn't understand half of what he said.

"It's okay if you don't understand." He said.

"I understand that much, don't make me sound like a fool." I pouted. "So, in other words, you thought of escaping from me, but then you thought it over again..." I gasped." You want to get married? Or propose." I said giggling.

"Idiot! Why are you suddenly progressing that far."

"Right."

"I'm saying. I'm not opposed to us living in the same house." He wasn't looking at me. I gulped.

"That means... You don't....hate me?...."

"You are difficult for me," he shifted his head to look at me." But I don't hate you." My face became cold, I felt a tear fall. I brought my hand up. I was crying. But why? "Not only your clothes, but your face will become a mess too." Nick said A laugh escaped my mouth. But I started to sniff.

"But..." I saw that Nick had a handkerchief in front of me. I took it.

***

"What a mess." I said looking at myself in the mirror. I started to wipe off the ruined makeup. Surprisingly Nick and I had our first date. It was so different from what I thought, but more than the first time we kissed, more than the fist time he carried me. I'm starting to feel like Nick is so much closer to me now.

***

I was walking down the stairs, but I stopped halfway when I heard Mrs. Louis yell.

"No, I disagree with this." I started to slowly make my way down. I hid behind the corner of the couch. "Kaitlin finally came back and now Nick is leaving?!" I saw Nick sitting with his head down. Wait?! He's going to leave?! My eyes widen, I fell down, from my crouching position. I was breathing heavily. I could feel my heart pounding.

"Well, as a man he needs more experience. If that's what he wants to do then it might be a good idea for him to explore life alone." I saw Nick's head rise up to look at his father speaking. "Give it a try." Mr Louis said to him. I crawled back to the stairs and sat down. He's leaving?!"

Author's Note
AHH!! DONT HATE ME. IM SORRY. Happy Reading ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 109 24
Sage, Violet, and Jasmine have just lost their last parent, their father. Jasmine is still in high school, and Violet is struggling being a single mo...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.3K 18 3
a series of letter to him about how we met, how we became friends, were there for one another, cared for each other and how we ruined that friendship...
17.6K 477 25
It has been 3 years since Lauren and Josh have seen each other. They are now 21 years old and have both had new experiences. After Lauren and Josh fi...