My Stolen Kiss / Draft

By yelling_nothing

La Douleur Exquise (n.) the heart-wrenching pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable - When Kait... More

Sufficiency
Chapter 1
γ…‡ Whispers γ…‡
γ…‡ Best Friend γ…‡
γ…‡ Destroyable γ…‡
γ…‡ Luck γ…‡
γ…‡ Noticed γ…‡
γ…‡ Sons γ…‡
γ…‡ Nick γ…‡
γ…‡ Intelligence γ…‡
γ…‡ Motherly Love γ…‡
γ…‡ Coldness γ…‡
γ…‡ Determination γ…‡
γ…‡ Hardship γ…‡
γ…‡ Images γ…‡
γ…‡ Blackmail γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt.1 γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt. 2 γ…‡
γ…‡ Celebrating γ…‡
γ…‡ Success γ…‡
γ…‡ Charming γ…‡
γ…‡ Frustration γ…‡
γ…‡ Nosy γ…‡
γ…‡ Fail γ…‡
γ…‡ Homemade γ…‡
γ…‡ Summer school γ…‡
γ…‡ Tennis γ…‡
γ…‡ Reunion γ…‡
γ…‡ Accidents? γ…‡
γ…‡ Food γ…‡
γ…‡ Physical γ…‡
γ…‡ New year γ…‡
γ…‡ College γ…‡
γ…‡ Sickness γ…‡
γ…‡ Charm γ…‡
γ…‡ Worried γ…‡
γ…‡ Health Problems γ…‡
γ…‡ Chocolate γ…‡
γ…‡ Seniors γ…‡
γ…‡ Button γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 1 γ…‡
γ…‡Graduation Party Pt. 2γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 3 γ…‡
γ…‡ First Day γ…‡
γ…‡ Clubs γ…‡
γ…‡ Evil Sam γ…‡
γ…‡ Aching γ…‡
γ…‡Moving out
γ…‡Doubles
γ…‡Practice
γ…‡Achievement
Mistake
Movie?
Date Pt. 2
CafΓ©
Together
Alyssa
Luke
Sleep pt. 1
Sleep pt. 2
Boyfriend
Party? Pt.1
Party? Pt. 2
Job
Therapy
Pearl
Lunch Box
Self-conscious
Is it true?
Her
Punished
DΓ©jΓ  Vu
How dare you?
Family party
Fate
Is he the one?
γ…‡ The Unthinkable γ…‡

Date Pt. 1

3.7K 152 34
By yelling_nothing

Authors Note
27K?!?! VIEWS??!?! OH YOU GUYS, I CANT DEMONSTRATE HOW THANKFUL I AM ABOUT THIS. HAPPY READING ^.^

"I can't endure to see them anymore." I said to him. ~Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 53
----------------------

SUNDAY

I was Standing in front of my mirror with two hangers in my hands, a pink flowered patterned dress in one hand, a blue one in the other. I also had a white one hanging off the mirror. I scratched my head as I placed the pink one ontop of myself, trying to give myself a visual. I did the exact same thing with the blue one.

"Not this one." I placed the blue one ontop of my  bed. "The flowers are to much of an attraction." I said placing the pink one down. "The white one, it's cute too." I placed all three in my bed. I then looked at the one I already had on. It was a salmon color. There was a golden skinny belt around my waist and a white blazer. I guess it was pretty I couldn't argue with the one I had on. "Yes, this is it."

***

The lipstick was slowly getting attached onto my lips. It was soft, when applied. The eyelash curler, I later found out, was my friend not my enemy. I always thought, it trimmed your eyelashes. Anyways, the silver piece of metal made my lashes look longer. After I was done with makeup I moved over to my hair. A side braid? Nah. A high ponytail? I don't think so. Wait... Why am I wearing makeup? I'm not the one going on a date with Nick. It's Elizabeth.

***

I was walking along a sidewalk that was over shadowed by beautiful willow trees. My thoughts about today kept attacking me. They didn't leave me at peace. I wanted to go on a date with Nick too. Getting all dolled up, wearing something nice and putting on makeup. Seeing a movie, going shopping and then have a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant. I shook my head.

"Get ahold of yourself alright?" I started to walk with a posture that yells confidence.

***

I was waiting behind a huge tree, but I was on the look out for Elizabeth. I continued to see people walk by. For about 10 minutes, someone finally showed up.

"She's here!" I yelled crouching down. She looked beautiful, her shoulder length hair was curled making it look like a bob cut, but it complimented her features. She had a dress the was stripped on the bottom half. The top was black. This dress was very simple, but yet so elegant.

"Ahh!" I yelled, someone ran behind me, making me hit the tree. "Ow!" I said pressed against the tree.

"Nice body." A man said behind me, I turned around to see Sam, except he wasn't looking at me, of course his whole attention was focused on Elizabeth.

"Sam how long have you been here!" I said to him. He completely ignored my question with another question.

"Is Nick quick with girls?" He said holding my shoulders.

"What?" I got to say I was surprised by his question,"Haha, I don't thinks so, he is rather slow..." I said smiling to him.

"That's because it was you, I'm saying with actual girls, not you." Well tiger get ahold of yourself. I'm not that bad. "If it's Sexy Elizabeth, in sure Nick will be.." He said moving his hands crazily.

*Gasp* "There's Nick." I said pointing to him. He looked very handsome. He was wearing an Oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He also had black jeans on. Again an outfit so simple, but Nick can make it into something more.

"Nick!" Elizabeth yelled.

"Have you been waiting long?" He said walking up to her.

"No, I tried to get here early." She said looking down.

"You look good in that dress." He said, my mouth was a huge O right now, he complimented her...

"Really? I'm glad."

"That Louis, he is so pompous." Sam said into my ear.

"Should we get going?" Nick asked.

"Yes." They stared to walk off. After a while of tailing them, we finally reached the small theatre. Once inside Nick and Elizabeth got their tickets. I ran up to the person that helped them.

"May we have seats right behind those two?" I asked,

"Yes." The lady said printing out the tickets and handing them too me, Sam paid for both of our tickets, I was grateful.

***

I sat down directly behind Nick, Sam was behind Elizabeth. When the movie was 3/4 finished, Elizabeth looked at Nick, she started to sniff, oh hell no. I mean this movie isn't even sad. She was dipping her head so it would land on Nick's shoulder. I put my bag in between them.

"What the heck?!" She said looking back.

"Oh no, it seems like I've dropped my bag." I said in an old lady voice.

"Sweety, be careful, no need to bother these youngsters." Sam said to me, in his grandpa voice? I don't know. I guess he's playing along.

"Is that ketchup?" I asked looking at red sauce that was on his hotdog. I was just trying to keep on the old people conversation.

"Oh...my back hurts." Sam said, man I got to say he's hilarious. Elizabeth didn't stop there, Nick had moved his hand into the arm rest. Her vision went right at it. She stretcher her arms in front of her, suddenly her left hand was heading for Nick's. I quickly grabbed my popcorn and threw it at her. I grabbed a magazine that was in my bag and covered my face, Sam leaned in so his face would be covered too.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?" She said standing up.

"Hey sit down, I can't see!" A man sitting behind us yelled. She huffed and sat down.

***

"The movie was great." Elizabeth said to Nick.

"Yeah, hey do you want to get tea?" He asked, she nodded.

***

"You know, I've been interested in you since junior high." She said looking at him. We were in a local coffee shop, Sam and I were sitting behind a wall that partly covered their view from us. "Someone told me that there was a talented tennis player at Kings Borough, not only that, he was handsome and smart, and your father gratis aged from Stanford, now he was a president at a company, but ai was sure you would take exams for other schools." She said to him.

"I see." He said to her.

"What type of girls do you like Nick?" She suddenly asked.

"Type?"

"Yeah," she added.

"Well...beautiful, has a nice body, and I like a smart girl, ah and she has to be good at cooking as well." I looked around the wall, I could see his back, he literally said everything that I'm not.

"Kaitlin." Sam said to me, I looked at him, I saw his eyes not staring at me but my chest. I gasped, covering my chest. "I'm sure there's something good about you." He said looking up at me.

"It's okay, you don't need to encourage me," I said still covering.

"It sounds like we would make a great couple, don't you think?" She said to Nick.

"Maybe." He said, I drowned letting my arms fall down onto my lap.

"We still have time before dinner, would you like to go shopping with me?"she asked.

"Sure." He responded.

***

"Which one do you think would look the best." Elizabeth said holding up two skirts. Really? I asked my self.

"I think you'd look great in this one," Nick said, holding a red one that was in her hand. It looked like a pencil skirt.

"Excuse me?" She said to the saleswoman.

"Yes?"

"May I try this one on?" She asked her.

"Yes, of course." With that Elizabeth left with the lady, I saw Nick walk over to the jewelry section.

"Why is Nick looking at that?" I asked.

"Don't tell me he's going to give it to Elizabeth as a present."

I gasped. "That can't be, we've lived together for so long and Ive never received anything." I said to Sam. Elizabeth came out, and of course she looked very pretty. She also had a white shirt on.

"Hold on a moment." He said grabbing a necklace, he moved her hair and placed the necklace around her neck.

"As expected you have great sense. It looks great." Elizabeth said to him.

"Well that's because the person wearing it makes it great." He smiled...

Elizabeth paid for the skirt and necklace, they both headed out the door.

"I'll carry it." Nick said grabbing the bag, they continued to walk, but my expression completely dropped when, Nick pulled Elizabeth closer to him, "it's dangerous." He said referring to bike riders passing by them.

"Sam....I think I'll go home." I said looking down.

"Why? Kaitlin." He said.

"I can't endure to see them anymore." I said to him.

"But we both came here to stop them from doing things we don't want to see." He said to me.

"But I don't think the can be helped if they both like each other, this is too distressing. Sorry Sam I'm going home." I said turning around, I could feel my face warm up, with tears falling down my cheeks.

Author's Note
Long chapter for y'all. HAPPY READING ^.^

P.S THANKS FOR ALL THE VIEWS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
120K 2.7K 11
Isabell Chance also know as lizzy is a street fighter and racer but at school she acts like a nerd. When everyone moves but her she shows her real se...
17.6K 477 25
It has been 3 years since Lauren and Josh have seen each other. They are now 21 years old and have both had new experiences. After Lauren and Josh fi...
44.8K 1.1K 39
Kai Loomis Macher is the son of Billy Loomis, Stu Macher and Sunshine valentine. He was obsessed with horror, murder and blood. 25 years ago, his pa...