1D Sexual Frustrations

Av fckyeahliam

One Direction Dirty Imagines. I do not own any of these stories! :) Mer

1D Sexual Frustrations
Louis : Territory
Liam : a good dream
Harry : Too Early
Harry : Shh Baby shh
Zayn : I promise
Louis : MY Louis
Niall : Stomach pain
Liam : Prove you wrong
Louis : Daddy and kitten
Zayn : Sneak in
Harry : Chance
Liam : its about time
Niall : Teasing
Zayn : Public Vibrations
Zayn : Birthday Surprise
Any boy - Welcome home
Niall : You're so beautiful
Niall : Ice
Niall : 7days
Louis : Bedtime
Liam : texts and sex
Zayn : Late
Harry : wake up kitten
Harry : Give it a break
Niall : Naughty
Harry : attention
Louis : Rough is how i roll
Harry : Midnight Sex
Zayn : Perfect
Zayn : Insatiable
Liam : Im going to miss you
Liam : Tattoo
Niall : Can i make it up to you?
Niall : Separated
Harry : Flour
Ziam : Bathtime
Louis : Pool Sex
Harry : Make up sex is the best
Niall : Early Night
Harry : Wake up sex
Zayn : I missed you
Louis : Caress
Zayn : Simple Lazy Day
Niall : Round three
Niall : Wake Up Call
Niall : Too much
Harry : Making Fuck
Zayn : Sexy Dream
Zayn : Clubbing
Harry : Goodmorning
Louis : I'll make love to you
Louis : Congrats on the study!
Niall : Motorcycle
Niall : The way you make me feel
Harry : Im here
Harry : Pleasuring him
Liam : What i wanted and more
Louis : No more toys
Harry : Unexpected
Liam : Sleeping beauty
Niall : Dry Spell
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : The long wait
Zayn : P/S I love you
Harry : Twenty Questions
Harry : Do you want me to teach you?
Harry : Do you trust me?
Niall : Whatcha fancy?
Harry : Sweet dreams
Louis : Hottest thing ever
Louis : Dont worry babe
Louis : That was amazing
Niall : You cant resist
Liam : Snacks
Zarry : Dreamland
Harry : Wet,wetter,wettest
Niall : When in rome
Harry : Coming Home
louis : Heartbreak girl
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : I can't stop loving you
Harry : Here kitty
Zayn : Vulnerable
Harry : Storm
Niall : Relieve your stress
Niall : Ive missed you
Liam : Weak
Harry : Take the pain away
Niall : Welcome home
Zayn : Dominant
harry : for the love of the game
Liam : Where we left off
Niall : Can't hold it any longer
Louis : I'll prove it to you
Harry : Lust
Hotel room fun - Lilo
Liam - stop
Niall - Your arms i love to stay
Niall - Welcome home
Liam - Dont be a tease
Harry : dreams come true
Liam : The Left side of the bed
A/N

Harry : Birthday Present

43.4K 353 69
Av fckyeahliam

Harry and I had been dating for 3 years now, and I could already say I was madly in love with the boy. The way I would dive into his deep green eyes, or how he made me feel so safe locked away in his big arms. We had gone out to dinner tonight with my parents to celebrate my birthday and were just walking in the door of our flat.

“Jesus (Y/N), your mom and dad sure talk a lot” Harry chuckled as he kicked off his shoes.

“I know I know, but now we’ve got the rest of the night to ourselves” I replied with a smile. I really enjoyed alone time with Harry. I mean, it wasn’t all sexual; sometimes we just did dumb things or watched movie marathons.

“Oh, that reminds me!” he said and walked out of the room. He came back a second later with a box wrapped in red paper and a golden bow on top.

“Happy Birthday, (Y/N)! I love you so much and I hope you like it” he smiled and kissed my forehead. I returned his kiss and started to unwrap the gift. It was a shoe box.

“Did you get me shoes?” I asked. He shook his head with a cheeky grin. I lifted the lid to reveal a long pink dildo. I hear Harry chuckling to himself behind me.

“It’s for when I’m on tour” he whispered in my ear. I shivered at his hot breath on my ear. A smiled laced onto my lips.

“Wow, thanks Harry” I said still not looking at him. “I guess I should take it for a test drive, don’t you think?”

I heard his breath hitch in his throat and I knew that was my queue. I got up and started to walk towards the stairs, making sure to sway my hips. I knew he was watching me from the corner of his eye. I looked over my shoulder one last time and saw he was pacing towards me. I dashed up the stairs and ran into the bathroom, locking the door and stepping back. There was a thud on the door and the doorknob jiggled.

“(Y/N), open the door” he said in a laughing but stern voice.

“I thought this was my present. For me to use?” I asked in an innocent voice. His fist pounded on the door while the other kept jiggling the knob.

“You better open this fucking door” he said in a low voice.

“Uh oh, there goes my dress, Harry!” I shouted as I wriggled out of the tight material. His pounding got louder.

“Don’t be a fucking tease!” he shouted. I got chills from his raspy voice. I’d only ever seen this side of Harry a few times, but I loved it.

“Oops! There goes my bra!” I shouted back to him. I flung the lacy thing into the bathtub.

“You little slut! Don’t make me break this door down!” he yelled. I heard his shoulder thud against the door every other second. All I had on was my panties and stilettos. I stepped into the bathtub and lay down, propping my feet up on the wall by the faucet.

“Harry, you better hurry, these panties are starting to become a burden to me. I think I’ll just take them off. What a shame, I know they’re your favorite part” I sighed and started playing with my nails. That sent him off the deep end.

The door burst off its hinges and crashed to the floor. Harry stumbled in, already stripped to his boxers, looking from the sink to me. He was breathing heavily, and his eyes had turned dark with lust.

“You fucking whore” he said, eyes locked on me. I looked up at him and looked as innocent as possible, but he was done playing.

“That’s it” he muttered and lowered down enough to scoop me up bridle style and barge out of the bathroom, leaving the door.

He threw me down on our bed. All this was turning me on so much.

“Don’t you fucking move” he said sternly and walked over to the dresser. He rummaged through the top drawer, than finally pulled out a pair of handcuffs. I gulped, but I didn’t want this to end, so I kept it up.

Licking my lips, I sat up, just to be pushed back down and pinned by my shoulder. He straddled my waist and grabbed both my wrists in one hand.

“So you wanna play tease, do you?” he said with a smirk. He handcuffed my wrists to one of the headboard poles. There was no escape. “Then it’s your turn” he said in a low but lust filled voice.

He flung my stilettos off and threw them across the room. I was aching to touch him, for him to touch me.

He hovered above me, hands on either side of my head. Harry bend down and kissed me hard, letting his tongue roam every inch of my mouth. Our tongues fought in an epic battle, but I was defeated by him, like always. I moaned against his lips, rocking my hips up in hope to grind against him. One of his hands shot down and pinned my hip down.

“You fucking move again and I’ll go downstairs and leave you here” he growled. “No moving, no sound, you hear me?”

I nodded. I wanted him so bad I couldn’t take it. Harry attacked my mouth again, licking my tongue. We moved in unison, knowing each other as well as we did. And knowing him that well meant I knew his turn ons. We broke away and he looked down at me. I took my opportunity. I bit down on my bottom lip and rolled my head back on the pillow, smiling and sighing quietly. He groaned and attacked my neck, sucking and biting tenderly. I bit my tongue to avoid letting out a shriek. Looking down I saw he was getting pretty hard in his boxers. He left my neck and began moving down my torso, leaving a trail of little kisses as he went.

He finally got to the hem of my lace underwear. His teeth grabbed them and slid them down my legs, flinging them somewhere in the room. He kissed the inside of each of my thighs and smiled.

“Who made you this wet, (Y/N)?” he smirked, blowing on my soaking center. I gasped and threw me head back.

“You did , Harry” I said, gasping for air. His eyebrows sewed together. He brought one of his hands up and started to rub my clit vigorously. I threw my head back and arched my back.

“I said who made you this wet!” he shouted.

“You did! You, Harry!” I screamed almost out of breath. The sensation was so overwhelming, I couldn’t think straight. He jammed his face between my legs, causing me to moan without knowing. He stopped and brought his head up. He stood up and walked towards the door.

“No Harry please don’t leave me I need you right now I need you in me” I begged. My pussy was aching for him.

“Beg for it” he spat.

“Harry I want you to ram your big cock in my tight pussy and your balls smacking my ass. I want you to pound me until I can’t walk tomorrow I need you so bad” I begged, licking my lips at just the thought.

His eyebrows stayed furred together, never leaving my eye contact. He bent down and picked up my birthday present. My mind went crazy as he walked toward me.

“Spread your legs, slut” he said sternly.

I obeyed, giving in to him. I just needed him so bad I didn’t care anymore. He clicked the pink sex toy on and it started to buzz.

“Did I mention it vibrates, too?” he grinned.

He left me no time to answer before he rammed it inside me. I let out a scream, followed by a string of swears. He started pumping slow, picking up the pace.

“Harry” I moaned, bucking my hips towards him, making the moment even better.

“Fuck (Y/N) you’re so hot” he groaned in his raspy tone. His fingers reached up to my mouth and I took them, sucking and licking them as sexy as I could. He brought them down again and started rubbing my clit for maximum pleasure. I let out a loud moan and a shriek in response, making him go faster.

“Harry, I-I’m so close” I managed to spit out. Suddenly he pulled out, stopping everything. My mind went nuts

“Harry plea-” I begin but got cut off by Harry slamming his length inside me, filling me up. I screamed, but he swallowed it with a kiss. We began making out, moaning into each other’s mouths. I could feel his balls smacking my ass, which made my moan louder. He hooked my legs around his arms so they were level with waist for a better angle. One of his hands started kneading one of my breasts. It was too much to bare.

“Fucking shit (Y/N)” he said against my lips. His taste lingered in my mouth.

“I’m gunna cum, Harry” I whimpered. His thrusts started to get a little sloppy, so I knew he was close too. I screamed and released my liquids all over his cock. Shortly after, he did too, filling me up. He collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavily. He leaned over to the bedside table and grabbed a pair of small keys. Reaching up, he unlocked my handcuffs. He brought my hands to his mouth and gave them each a kiss, and then my nose, smiling. He wrapped his arms around me and spun us around so I was on top of him.

“I love you so much, (Y/N)” he whispered. I put my hands around his neck and rubbed his cheek with my thumb, smiling down at him.

“I love you too, Haz” I replied, resting my head down on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and pulled the blankets over both of us. And with that, we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

lnunter

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

141K 1.7K 20
// written sometime in 2012-2013// super cringe // republished cause why not// Reality is for the ones who lack imagination. Take a look at my heart...
193K 4K 26
One shots about One Direction. All of them are hybrid stories. Request are closed, I only update if I have inspiration. And don't read if you don't l...
33.5K 294 27
Dirty and romantic one direction imagines. 13+ only please. Very descriptive.
997 25 10
these are a bunch of my "imagines". enjoy! 2gd2btruvball