Niall : Round three

When I woke up it wasn’t the way it usually was, it was different. Everything felt different and seemed different. I wasn’t being tickled by Jamie to wake up and that’s when I felt him. Niall was home. He was here in bed with me and I smiled slightly. I felt his arms around me, he curled up into my backside hanging on and not wanting to ever let go. His warmth was right against me. No clothes separating us.

 I moved a little bit to turn around in his tight grasp and when I did he quietly moaned and lay on his back. I cuddled into him not wanting this morning cuddle to end, my leg draped over in between his and my head laid on his shoulder. I watched him as he slept. How his chest would rise and fall evenly. How his hair looked in the morning, always such a mess but the best sight in the world. Cuddled into him and tracing all his tattoos, I looked back up to his face. He looked so peaceful and relaxed to be laying here. How he accumulated so many tattoos over the past seven years since we first met was beyond me.

As I laid there watching him and tracing his tattoos I remembered last night and slightly giggled. It’d been awhile since we’d been together and he showed it. The way he caressed me in such delicate ways and with such passion.

On the car ride home last night he had his hand entwined with mine the whole way. Ever since he got back from tour he didn’t have his hands off of me. Not in a possessive way because that’s not how Ni was. He knew I wanted his hands on me at all times, just like he wanted them on me. The car ride home was silent, just being with each other was enough for us. There wasn’t much to say because we just wanted each other. To hold each other, to kiss each other, to love each other.  

I’d been daydreaming when I felt his thumb rubbing my hand in such a sweet and nonchalant way that it pulled me back to reality. We were sitting in our driveway and he sat there looking at the house. I wanted to know what he was thinking. I wanted to know what was going through his mind at times like these when he was so awestruck of something.

He kept staring forward when I finally heard him say “I missed you and Jamie so much…” I wasn’t really surprised that he said it because we felt the same way. It wasn’t like Niall was absent all of Jamie’s four years, but he was gone for a good part of it.

I remember the day I found out I was pregnant I’d been an emotional wreck the whole entire week. I wasn’t sure when to tell Niall because I needed to go to the doctor and be 100% positive. Once I did find out though I was happy because being a mom is something I always wanted. However, I knew that this would mess with Ni’s career and I didn’t know exactly how that would be. He came home from a long day in the studio to me laying on the couch waiting for him. He was tired and it showed as well as all his tattoos and immediately I wanted to attack him. Being pregnant obviously wasn’t helping my hormones, it just made me want to devour him that much more.

He lay down beside me and I curled up into him thinking exactly how to tell him. I wanted to think of something witty or cute, until finally I just belted it out. “We’re pregnan- wait…I’m pregnant” I said in a half yell half whisper. I closed my eyes as I said it waiting for his backlash as to what was being said. He said nothing though, his breathing didn’t change and he seemed just as calm as he was when he first laid down beside me.

Finally, I leaned my head up to look at him and he’d been looking down at me. He didn’t look shocked or scared, he seemed entirely to calm to be told that we were going to have a child whether he liked it or not. To be honest it was slightly freaking me out that he wasn’t freaking out at this situation.

“Ni..Did you hear me or is this in some way you being shocked and you’re going to like pass out or something? I mean I know this is a surprise and I should have been more car-well, we should have been more careful and I don’t want this to hurt your car—“ and he cut me off with a kiss. A deep kiss, his hand finding mine and hooking them together, squeezing my hand he finally backed from the kiss and looked me in the eyes. Next thing I knew, he was laughing for Christ sake! “Niall, you have fucking gone mad!! Get in the car because I am taking you to the fucking loony bin, what is wrong with you?”