Louis : Dont worry babe

Today was the day. Today was the day Louis came home from tour. I was excited and nervous. A lot has changed since he left 8 months ago. I was now much more curvy in all the right places, my skin was a lot smoother and tanner, and my hair was a lot more curly.

It was around 7:00 PM when I heard our door open to our flat. My stomach did twist and turns. I put my hand on my stomach to try and sooth it.

"Y/N?" I heard Louis call. “Y/N love are you here?" “I-I’m in the bedroom." I stutter out. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and then our bedroom door opens slowly.

Louis steps in and gawks at me. “Y/N?" “Hey Louis." “What happened to you?" “Well, I decided while you were gone to get a tan, and lose some weight, why do you not like it?" “No babe, I love it, what came over you to change." “I thought maybe it was time for a change."

He steps over to me and kisses my softly. I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my hips. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. Just to tease him I firm my lips so he can’t get in. he smiles in the kiss and then next thing I know he slaps my ass. I gasp in shock and his tongue enters my mouth.

His tongue dances with mine and then explores my mouth. He starts walking and I start backing up until I reach the edge of the bed. He leans over me making me lay down on the bed. he lifts me up and sets me at the head of the bed laying down with my head on the pillow.

I tug at his shirt and he leans up, breaking the kiss and taking his shirt off. his abs are toned and a lot more sexier for some reason. I smile at him and he smirks.

His eyes become darker and he reaches for my shirt. he pulls it up and I lift my arms to he can get it all the way off. he stares at my breast and then looks back at me.

Louis kisses me again but this time a lot harder. He kisses down until he reaches my neck. He kisses it until he finds my sweet spot. I moan and he bites down on it a little and then licks at the spot he bit.

He kisses down lower until he reaches my chest. I lean up so he can take off my plain black bra. He undoes the snaps and then takes it off exposing my bare chest. My nipples harden due to the cold air that hits them. Louis puts his mouth on the left nipple while he takes my right boob in his hand.

He swirls his tongue around my nipple then sucks on it. he bites down gently which causes me to jump from shock. I moan loudly and then he switches to the right boob while he plays with the left boob in his hand.

He starts kissing down my stomach until he get to the line of my jeans. Louis undoes them and undoes the zipper. He then slides them down and pulls them off completely.

He kisses back up to my hips. He kisses me through my panties and smiles. “Your wet babe." I moan as a response. He slides my panties off and flings them across the room. He spreads my legs wide and lines his face right up to my sex.

He does one long lick up my sex. I moan loudly. He licks my clit repeatedly and then sucks on it. His tongue does figure eights on my clit when he sticks two finger into me. I moan and he laughs making the vibration from his laugh go directly on my clit causing a louder moan from me. He pumps faster, then adds another finger, and then pumps even faster while licking me even faster. I keep moaning. “Ah Louis you feel so good, God!" I put my legs over his shoulder making him push even more into me. he switches with his fingers so his fingers are rubbing my clit and he inserts his tongue into me. I feel the knot in my stomach and then seconds later I release all on his face. he licks me clean then comes up and kisses me making me taste myself. “You taste just as sweet as I remember Y/N."

I tug at his jeans and he undoes his belt and slides them off. you can see his erection through his boxers. I scoot to the edge of the bed. he stands in front of me with his erection right in my face. I slowly slide off his boxers teasing him. “Come on Y/N I didn’t tease you." I pull off his boxers all the way and look at his erection. I forgot how big he was.

I took him into my hands and pumped slowly at first but then put him in my mouth. He groans loudly. I bobbed my head slowly at first but then picked up the paste. “Uh Y/N don’t stop." I went even fast and pumped the part that wasn’t in my mouth. I then put all of him in my mouth. He hit the back of my mouth and I gaged causing a loud moan from him. “I forgot how skilled you were Y/N." I continued to deep throat him when I felt him twitch. He came and I swallowed every last bit of him.

He laid me back down and then lined himself up at my entrance. he looked at me and I nodded my head.

He slowly entered me and gasp. I haven’t had him for a while and I forgot how big he felt in me. “You ok babe?" “Yeah keep going." He pumped in me slowly. “Faster babe." He started pumping in me faster. I moan and I wrap my arms around his neck for support. He starts to go even faster. “O my god Louis, ugh, Fuck. Faster babe, Faster." He started to go even faster. “Ugh Louis yes, right there, right there, GOD YES!" “Ugh Y/N your so tight Ugh." “Louis I’m going to cum." “Cum baby cum all over me." I moan and then I come and not even a second later Louis came in me.

He comes out of me and picks me up and laid me on my pillow. he covers me up in blanket and then went around to his side of bed. he got under the covers and pulled me into his chest. “I love you Y/N." “I love you too Louis." Then we went to sleep slowly.

-LiveLongAndLiveGood.