Harry : dreams come true

I pulled up into the drive way of the flat Harry and I shared. Right away I noticed Harry’s black Range Rover parked on the side street. He usually had to work at the studio at this time, maybe he got off work early.

I exit the car and sucked in the humid air. Today was different than others everything looked like a more blue tint than the regular vivid days. I followed the stone path to the door that was left a jar. Harry wouldn’t have left the door open like that.

I walked into the house and closed the door behind me not seeing Harry around I went into the living room not seeing Harry in his usual spot. It wasn’t until a half a minute later that I heard something upstairs. I clutched the wooded rail and slowly took the steps upstairs. All I could hear was faint moaning from our room. I wondered if the noises were Harry.

The noises got louder and more clear that something was going on. I opened the door and my hart sank at what I have just seen. Harry with a busty blonde thrusting into her earning loud unnecessary moans. He griped her bum tightly and slightly with the corner of his eye caught me. He watched as I watched them a sly smirk appeared on his face.” Take a picture it might last longer.” He said in a harsh tone as he thrusted into the mystery girl once more.

I couldn’t believe this was happening that Harry would do this to me. He cheated on me with this girl in our house our bed. My heart was racing as I slammed the door shut and ran downstairs. My vision was blurry as I ran down the steps. I took my index finger and wiped away a single tear that had escaped. I looked upstairs for the final time to the more excessive loud moans that didn’t have to be hidden anymore.

I griped the door knob and flung the door open. The bright shining sun blinded me as I flutter my eyes from the sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open as I saw the blinding light again but this time it was between the blinds of the room Harry and I shared. I sat up instantly my hart still racing. I felt a liquid slowly running down my cheek. It was a tear that had fallen as I was asleep. Everything I just dreamt felt too real. I then was surprised when Harry hooked his arm around my waist. ” Was that wet dream about me?” He questioned as a cocky brow raised while his eyes were still closed.” Um …no.” I whispered quietly under my breathe while I took the duvet off my self and made my way down stairs.

I griped the cold granite countertop and took in a deep breathe. What if this actually happened what if Harry decided he didn’t love me anymore and cheated on me dreams sometimes come true. While I was in deep thought I felt two hands grab my hips bringing them closer to Harry’s crotch. His hand slowly made its way up my back and over my shoulder to my chest while his other hand hooks three digits in my shorts.

"Do I make you that excited Y/N?" He asked indicating my rapid hart beat. I removed myself from his grip and made my away from the almost naked Harry. He was just in his underwear. I moved to the other side of the island. He rested his forearms on the counter and ran his large fingers in his brown curls." What’s wrong and don’t lie to me." He asked as his green orbs examined my figure. I began to shake my head but his eyes were telling me to just tell him.

" I had a dream that you cheated on me." I whispered as I played with my fingers. The corner of his lips then turned into a smirk as he made his way closer to me." Y/N you know Its just a dream ."He whispered in my ear bringing me into a tight hug as his lips teased my sweet spot." What if you did Harry. I mean dreams come true."I said instantly regretting what I had just said. His brows knitted." Don’t you trust me Y/N." he asked while his eyes stared right into mine not leaving my gaze once.

I trust Harry but what if it did happen. Every time he had to stay late at the studio he was with another girl or when he’s on tour how many girls that crawl all over him when he’s mine. My hart began to race again while I thought of different scenarios.” Of course Harry.” I said as I stared at his lips that were redder than usual.