Liam : I can't stop loving you

Y/N’s POV.

"I’m so happy you finally have a uni break, Y/N! I’ve missed you much" Harry said while he engulfed me in a huge hug, then we headed out of the airport.

Yeah, Harry Styles is my brother. He’s been begging me to take a break from university life to tour with him and the rest of One Direction. I finally agreed, I haven’t seen him in ages!

"Well, I’d say I missed you too, but it’s been quite nice not having to fold all of your laundry…"

"Hey!" Harry said while playfully punching my arm.

"How would you feel if you had to fold someone’s tighty-whities?" I said lightly laughing.

"Just as disgusted as pulling someone else’s long brown hair out of the shower…"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. We’re here anyways." I said stepping out of the car as we arrived at the hotel.

Luckily, Harry was allowed to park near the back entrance. Avoiding at least 100 fans waiting to see the boys in the front of the hotel.

"This is your room, Y/N. It’s right next to mine, so if you need anyth-"

"HARRY!" Liam interrupted, bursting through the hotel room door.

"What is it Liam?" Harry scoffed.

"Why haven’t you replied to any of our messages?" Liam said, showing how annoyed he was.

"I’ve been kinda busy." Harry said while gesturing to me.

"Oh shit, sorry lad. I wouldn’t have replied either if I was with someone as beautiful as her." Liam said while eyeing me up and down.

"What’s your name, love?"

"I-It’s um Y/N. I’m, H-har-rry’s sis-ster." I replied, completely taken aback by the appearance and word’s of my brother’s bandmate.

"I’m Liam, it’s nice to meet you." Liam said, winking at me.

"So what do you want Liam." Harry said roughly, clearly annoyed with Liam’s flirtatiousness towards me. Snapping me out of the trance I didn’t know I was in.

Liam’s POV.

"Oh, uh" I said, Y/N’s body making me almost forget what I came here to tell him.

"They need you over at the arena. Something with your wardrobe and fittings? And hurry, meet and greets start in an hour."

"Of coarse something had to fuck up. I’m going to drive there now, want to come with me Y/N? Harry said.

"Um, well, I kind of want to stay and unpack." Y/N replied.

"Y/N, we’re going to be playing 6 shows here at the Staples Center. Which means we’re here for two weeks. Why do you need to unpack now? Plus, I don’t want to leave you alone." Harry said, wanting to hurry to leave.

"I’ll stay with her mate, you really need to go." I said, wanting to spend as much time with Y/N as possible.

"I don’t know…" Harry said unsurely.

"Harry, I’ll be fine with Liam. Just hurry and leave before you get into even more trouble for being late." Y/N said confidently. I wonder if she wants me the way I want her.

"Ok, fine. But, if you need me call me!" Harry said rushing out of the door. Finally Y/N and I can get to know each other.

"I’ll help you unpack." I said smiling at her.

"Thanks Liam." Y/N said smiling shyly at me.

She unzipped her suitcase, then Y/N and I both reached to get some of her clothing at the same time, my hand landing on top of hers.