Louis : MY Louis

I opened my eyes and rolled over looking at my Boobear, I smiled. My best friend Louis Tomlinson was sleeping soundly as I rolled out of bed and put a robe on over my pajama tank and shorts. 

I went down to the kitchen to make breakfast for six. Louis Tomlinson, my best friend and his four band mates plus myself. I didn’t always stay over at the boys’ place, but when I did I slept in Louis’ bed because I’ve known him since I was five. 

He didn’t know and I’m pretty sure the guys also didn’t know that I’ve been in love with him since I was 15, probably longer. I started making bacon, eggs and hash browns just as Harry came downstairs. 

“Mornin Y/N,” he yawned. 

“Hey, I just started breakfast,” I smiled at him. 

“You know you don’t have to do that every time you stay over.”

“I know, but it’s my thank you too you guys,” I chuckled and flipped over the bacon. 

“I smell bacon,” I heard his adorable voice as he entered the kitchen behind Harry. 

“Oh do you?” I teased. 

“You’re the best, but will you ever let us make you breakfast?” Louis asked me, Harry and I looked at him. 

“You can make breakfast?” We said at the same time. 

“I can learn! Between the five of us I’m sure we could figure it out,” He defended. 

“I got it covered Lou,” I laughed. Within the next five minutes breakfast was done and the three other boys rushed downstairs. 

“Yes! I told you Zayn,” Niall said sitting down. 

“Told him what?” Louis asked. 

“That Y/N would make us breakfast this morning.”

“What if I was the one who made this,” Louis said to him. 

“Yeah okay Louis,” Niall laughed and started eating. He looked up at me and pouted; I smiled and shook my head. I cleaned up my dishes and went upstairs to take a shower. 

I had a lot of my stuff at the guy’s house just because. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth when I saw Louis walk into his room out of the corner of my eye. 

“Hey, are you gonna get in the shower?” I looked at him and nodded. He walked over to me and stood behind me resting his head on my shoulder. He started making faces trying to make me laugh, even after I finished brushing my teeth he kept going. 

“You’re so weird,” I smiled. 

“Yeah, and that’s why I’m your best friend,” He laughed. 

“Can I take a shower now?” 

“Yeah but hurry, I have to take one too,” he said grabbing his tooth brush. I walked over to the shower and looked back at him, I loved that he slept in only pants.

His chest was amazing, but I pulled my gaze away from him and got in the shower closing the door and throwing my clothes out after I undressed. I was in the shower for maybe ten minutes when Louis came back in. 

“Y/N, if you don’t hurry then I’ll have to get in there with you.”

“Lou, I’ve been in here for ten minutes.” He didn’t say anything so I shook my head, but then the thought of showering with him flooded my mind.

I quickly turned my mind to something else as I shampooed and conditioned my hair. I was just about to wash my body when I heard Louis come in again.