Harry : Do you want me to teach you?

It was stupid really. Having a crush on your best friend and getting off to just the thought of her splayed out beneath me. Lips red, wet and soft looking after going down on me and sucking my cock into her mouth. Licking around the head in circles then hollowing her cheeks. Rubbing her cheek with my thumb while she sucked softly, teasingly, in a way only she could do and feeling my dick against her cheek. Spit as well as precum dripping down her chin because my cock is too big for her pretty little mouth. Fingers wrapped in her silky hair, tugging gently at her roots and eliciting a moan from her filling the room that felt damp and sweaty from sex. Pants growing louder and louder as I fuck into her mouth, whispering dirty things to her making her go faster, suck harder.

So yeah it’s stupid being splayed out across my bed on my own, before she came over to spend the night. Having to make do with my hand for now and hoping she doesn’t turn me on during her visit, though it never seems to help. By the end of the day or night she’s got me hard against the zipper of my pants. Painfully hard at that, only being able to get off to the thought of fucking her senseless. I’ve tried, to get her off my mind, fuck other girls and praying they would be the next best thing to her but they could never compare. I haven’t fucked Y/N yet but I know none of them could compare to her soft pink lips that press against my cheek when she has to leave.

Shutting my eyes, I thrust up into my own hand with images of Y/N naked for me and only me. On her knees after she pressed me against a door claiming she needed me right then and there, couldn’t wait to fuck me anymore. My hand sped up in time with my thrusts, twisting my wrist to the thought of how tight she must be and how wet she’d feel. “F-fuck.” I mumbled to myself (sadly) then spilling over my hand, cum making my fingers stick together. An unpleasant feeling that I was desperate to get away from as I wiped up the sticky white mess with my boxers, standing up and throwing them in the hamper before searching for a new pair in the pile of laundry on my floor. Curls matted, sticking to my forehead that was damp with sweat from the previous encounter with my hand.

I leaned against the wall of my room, shutting my eyes tight and shaking my head at myself realizing how pitiful I had become.

~~~

“Truth, I guess.” she pulled her legs up to her chest, that was covered by one of my old hoodies she somehow got her greedy little hands on. Soft greedy hands that could be wrapped around my c- no. Not right now Harry, think of a fucking question.

“Boringggg,” I began teasing her, nudging her with my hand and causing a giggle to erupt from her throat. “Um, what’s the best sex you’ve had?” I settled upon it, wondering if it’d be any better than I could give her. Secretly wanting to kill the guy who was able to make her feel like I wanted to make her feel.

Looking down, biting her lip and playing with the frayed edges of my old couch, “I- uh, never had.” she mumbled not daring to look up to me.

“Really? They were all that bad?” I was also secretly pleased, that nobody had succeeded in pleasing her like I know I could. Thinking of her getting off after having shitty sex with someone, when she’s desperate and all she has is her hand. Circling her cl-

“No like,” she sighed, “I’ve never had sex.” I could practically feel the heat that was burning her cheeks.

“You’re lying.” I came to the conclusion myself, knowing that somebody like her could not be a virgin. Okay well maybe she could, but how has nobody even tried to fuck her? I’ve been thinking about fucking her for the longest time, I’m sure the feeling must be mutual for one person at the very least.

Shaking her head swiftly, she peeked up at me a little before turning her attention back down to her feet, “Never even had my first kiss.” she muttered and I knew she was far from joking now. She may be good at acting but nowhere near this good as this. My mind racing as I thought of teaching her how to fuck, or how to blow me. Instructing her to do what I liked, dirty whispers filling the air along with my pants and moans.