The Magcon Cheerleader

By almostfamous1202

Lily Walker is a 13 year old orphan. Her hobbies include gymnastics, cheerleading, and anything else that has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANKS SO MUCH
No Words
Thank Youuuuu
Again Thank Ya
A/N Sorry Not An Update
Open Spots
New Story
Chapter 5
Sprained Ankle
Help
Chapter 6
NEW STORY IS OUT
ITS WHAT?!
brb thanks
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HEYHI!!
Chapter 9
New Chapters
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CRYING
Challenges
Im Sorry
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Snapchat
I NEED YOUR HELP

Chapter 12

2.2K 46 3
By almostfamous1202

I woke up to camera noises. The boys were taking pictures of me sleeping... They could be very annoying sometimes.

"Go away," I groaned.

"No!" Shawn screamed, while whacking me with a pillow.

"You must get up!" Daniel yelled... whacking me with a pillow.

"Up!" Nash yelled, once again, hitting me with a pillow.

I looked at the clock and saw it was already 11. I only had 30 minutes to get ready. We had to get there at 11:30 for the meet and greet, for the people who got VIP/backstage passes. The amount of VIPs were smaller than usual, so we did 30 minutes instead of an hour.

Daniel grabbed my arms and pulled me off the bed to where I fell face first to the floor. I reached up for the bed and grabbed my blanket and pulled it back down on top of me. Then, Nash yanked the blanket off of me and pulled me to my feet. How were these boys so strong? I walked over to my suitcase and got a pair of plain black leggings and a long sleeved, navy blue crop top. You could only see up to below my belly button, unless I lifted up my arms, so it wasn't that short. I walked into the bathroom since the boys were watching tv on the couch. I put my clothes on and did my hair into a ponytail and then curled the ends. Then, I did my eyeliner in a winged look. Then, I repainted my nails black. I also put on some masacara, but put no other makeup on. I wanted to look slightly "natural". I walked out of the bathroom and got my black converse out. I put them on, along with some black no show socks. I got out my computer and got on Twitter. I looked at the trending hashtags and saw if mine and Daniel's was on there. It was...

"Daniel!" I yelled, jumping onto the back of the couch and wrapped my arms around his neck.

(A/N THIS IS TOTALLY NOT RELATED TO THE STORY BUT DIEGOSAURS IS LIVE ON YOUNOW AND HE TOLD ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY BC ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND HE SAID HE LOVED ME AND HE REMEMBERED MEETING ME ONCE I GAVE HIM A DESCRIPTION AND HE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM AND AHHHHH)

"What?" he yelled, mocking me.

"They got it trending!" I yelled back.

"Yay!" he yelled, still mocking me.

"So what kind of video should we do?" I asked him.

"Well, we could always ask them what they would wanna see from us?" He suggested.

"Okay, I'll ask them," I said.

"Me too," he said.

We both tweeted out asking our fans for ideas. One of the most suggested ones was a #LINIEL Bestfriend Tag since it was the closest they could get to a boyfreind or girlfriend tag. We decided we would make that one after Magcon. It was now 11:25, so we decided to go ahead and go down to where we were meeting all of the fans. I sat down on the couch in the room just to be told to get back up. The boys made me get back up and atleast stand close to where I was standing to meet people. I was talking to Daniel, who was right beside me, when they started letting people in. The first person was talking to Taylor, who was on the other side of me. When she got to me, I turned to her and she gave me a really tight hug. This was my first time meeting fans, so it was a little weird.

"Oh my gosh, I love you so much," she said, and wiped her eyes. Awe, she was crying. Does this happen a lot?

"Hi! I love you too!" I said, and hugged her back.

"Can we get a picture?" she asked me.

"Yeah, of course!" I said.

I wrapped one arm around her waist and she did the same. I looked at who I guess was her mom taking the video/picture. She moved onto Daniel and he was really adorable with his fans. It was really cute. So was Shawn and Matt and Hayes and Taylor and everybody else. I met a bunch of other people, too. We took some really cute pictures. Someone gave me a blue ring pop and so I got down on one knee and did the "propose" picture as she laughed. I got a bunch of signs and little gifts. I took a picture with one girl who made a sign that said "LILY IS MY MOM" with a bunch of emojis on it. All of the fans were really sweet and I can't wait to keep doing all of these meet and greets because they were really fun.

One of the last people was a blonde one who had a video camera. Was she a youtuber? I'm not sure, but I was sure that Taylor was definitely checking her out. She looked about 17, so I mean I guess they could date. I didn't like that Taylor was paying so much attention to her though...

Once she got over to me, she gave me a hug and held up her camera.

"Hey! What's your name?" I asked her.

"Carmen," she replied.

"That's such a pretty name, oh my gosh," I said, truthfullly.

"Thank you! Do you mind being in my YouTube vlog?" she asked me, smiling a real smile. Atleast she wasn't fake.

"Yeah sure," I smiled back.

"Hey guys, I'm here with the famous Lily Caniff!" she smiled into the camera.

"Hi! You guys should subscribe to her because she's amazing," I waved and smiled. I also held up a peace sign... oops?

We talked for awhile since there was only one person behind her and they were two people down and there was still someone with Daniel. She was really nice. It turns out, she was really big on YouTube and she had been friends with Taylor for a long time and they grew up together. Well that kind of explains it? After talking for awhile, I got her number and she went onto Daniel. I met with the last girl who was really nice and walked back over to the couch I was sitting on before. Just to be dragged up again...

"We have to go PERFORM!" Cameron said, yelling 'perform'.

"Fine," I groaned, forcing myself up.

We went backstage and they taught me this thing they do before they always go on stage. We were in the middle of a group conversation when they started calling our names. We all ran out one by one and then ran onto the stage.

The first thing we did was a short question and answer. Next, Shawn sang a song and then Daniel sang a song. Taylor performed Buckwild and then we all just talked to fans in the audience and answered more questions and joked around. We had a dance competition afterwards. Mahogany started playing Get Ugly by Jason Derulo. We all started dancing crazily, but I might have pulled some tilts and scorpions at times. In the end, I obviously won. Finally, the event ended. Not that I wanted it to or anything, it's just I really want to shoot that video with Daniel. In case you were wondering, yes, I got to perform with Shawn.

When we got back to the hotel, I walked back to my room to change while Daniel went to set up the camera stuff. I took a shower real quick and brushed my teeth again. I put my hair up into a towel for it to dry faster, and then I changed into some black track shorts and a coral nike sports bra. I put a light gray sweater over top if it that said

'sweatpants

hair tied

chillin with

no makeup on'.

I put on my black phone case with white writing on it that said

'no

pictures

please.'

I just put some black mascara on and repainted my nails where the color had chipped off in the water. After that, I dried my hair and put on some gray knee high socks. I decided to just straighten my hair in his room so we could go ahead and start filming. I opened the door an saw him laying on the couch wearing a gray Magcon hoodie and black jeans. I plugged inn my hair straightener and walked over to the couch.

"What's up, Skye?" I asked.

"Ready to start?"

"Yepppppp," he said, carrying the 'p'.

We did the intro and I stopped to quickly straighten my hair after. I brushed it out again and started straightening it. I started humming the song 'Pillowtalk' by Zayn Malik. When I finish, I turned off the hair straightener and turned around to see Daniel standing in the door way, recording me.

"Ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom," he said seriously and then laughed.

I just glared at him then walked out laughing, after he did.

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea," I quietly sang as I came out of the bathroom..

"I'll sail the world to find you," he finished, pointing to me.

"If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see," I yelled, but sang at the same time.

"I'll be the light to guide you," he sang/yelled back.

"Find out what we're made offff," I sang carrying the 'f'.

"When we are called to help our friends in needddd," he sang carrying the 'd'.

We both just started dancing and he sat down the camera to record it all.

"You can count on me like one, two three, I'll be there," I danced around.

"And I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two, and you'll be there," he continued.

"Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah," we both sang, pointing to each other.

"I'm done," he said, laughing and out of breath.

"That was too much work," I said, putting my face up close to the camera.

We finally started filming the actual video.

"That's why you don't let Lily straighten her hair," Daniel said.

We started off with the first question.

"What's is my biggest fear?" he asked me.

"Isn't it something like- whenever you're performing, that the guitar string's gonna pop and hit you in the eye?" I laughed. ((A/N thats really his biggest fear, well phobia, oh well oops))

"Yep," he laughed.

We did nineteen more questions and then did the intro. We went and both sat on the bed and started editing the video. By the time we had it all edited, everybody else was in the room. We uploaded it to Daniel's channel as '#LINIEL Q & A' instead of Bestfriend Tag because that didn't seem as exciting or whatever. We both tweeted it out once it uploaded.

@lilycaniff- #LINIEL Q & A is finally out!! go check it out in @iamdanielskye bio on twitter and instagram :)

@iamdanielskye- #LINIEL Q & A is out on my YouTube channel w/ @lilycaniff ;) the link is in my twitter and instagram bio :)

Then, we both posted it on Instagram.

"Do you all wanna go get something to eat?" Carter asked.

"Yassss," Cameron yelled.

"Where?" Taylor asked.

"There's this place called Sharkies nearby, we could walk?"" Mahogany suggested.

"Sure, let's go!" Taylor yelled.

I ran to Mahogany and I's room while everybody else changed. I threw on a tight, royal blue, spaghetti strapped crop top with white, high waisted jeggings. I went to go ahead and plug in my hair curler in so that I could do it whenever. I put on my silver bracelet that Taylor got me. After, I lightly curled my hair, slipped on a silver headband, and then put on my flip flops. I kept the same phone case on, grabbed my bag, and walked out the door and down to the lobby where everybody was meeting.

Shawn, Taylor, Aaron, Matt, Nash, Cameron, and I were the only ones down there. I heard a couple of wolf whistles and I turned to see a bunch of older teenage boys. About seventeen or eighteen at least. I just shrugged it off. I turned to see Lucas sitting in the lobby with one of his friends, I'm guessing. I looked over at him and smiled, but he just looked away. What did I do to him?

((A/N ALL OF HER OUTFITS WILL BE ON MY POLYVORE- FANFXCSLOVE- BC I CANT POST THEM ON HERE AND THE TITLES SAY THE CHAPTER THINGS AND WHAT STORY AND YEAH BUT THERES NONE BEFORE THIS CHAPTER JUST THIS ONE AND SO ON AND WHATEVER))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 58K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...