Chapter 10

I took my towel off and jumped into the pool next to Matt.

"Hiya," I said, jumping onto his back.

"Hola," he told me.

Lucas' *POV*

Lily's really pretty , but I'm not sure I trust her. She seems like she's hiding something. And I don't trust that kid that was watching us either. The whole 'family' is just weird. And her being adopted? Yeah right, they're probably all just close friends. And them being so called "internet famous" and going on tour? It's stupid, like come on nobody believes that stuff. I decided to call my friend Noah who was down at the beach right now.

"Yoooo," he answered the phone.

"I need your help, I found a girl," I told him, truthfully.

"Really? Nice," he howled.

"Well, I'm not so sure," I told him.

"What do you mean?" he asked me.

"I'll explain it to you later, meet me in the room?"

"Yeah sure, bro."

I hung up and met him up in the room.

"So?" he asked me.

I explained to him the whole story.

Noah's *POV*

I knew Lucas was just jealous because all those boys got to hang around her. Honestly, if I were her, I'd get away from Lucas. He's kind of crazy. His last girlfriend he broke up with because he found a "better" girl. He has a girlfriend right now and I bet he's not going to tell Lily and he's either going to not break up with his girlfriend now if they start dating since it's long distance, or he'll break up with his girlfriend now to date "the better one". But of course, being his bestfriend I had to take his side.

"Dude, she sounds crazy, why would you make up something that stupid?" I asked.

"I know," he said shaking his head.

I knew things were going to start going bad after he spoke these words.

"I think I have a plan."

*SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER*