Chapter 13

Once we got to the restaurant, we were seated outside. We put two tables together so that we could all fit together. We ordered our drinks and saw that they had beach volleyball courts on the beach. Bart and a few other people that came stayed at the table while Cameron, Taylor, and I walked down the beach to a souvenir shop that was literally on the beach. We were going to see if they had any volleyballs. When we got to the shop, all three of us separated. Taylor yelled through the store that he found one and to meet him at the chash register. He found a glow in the dark one which is pretty good since it's getting dark outside. Whenever it didn't glow, it was a light blue. We bought it and ran back to the restaurant.

Once we got back, we picks volleyball teams. Me and Mahogany were team captains since we were the only girls.

"Daniel," I said.

"Matt," Mahogany chose.

"Shawn."

"Nash."

"Taylor."

"Cameron."

"Hayes."

"Carter."

"Gilinsky."

"Johnson."

We each had six people on our teams which was perfect. I used to play volleyball at the orphanage all the time with my friends. I kind of miss my friends that I don't see, I grew up with them when no one else was there. But at the same time I wouldn't trade these boys for the world.

We played a couple games of volleyball before our food got here. We had to stop twice to order drinks and food. We all sat down and I sat in between Taylor and Jack Gilinsky. While eating, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. Taylor pulled out his phone and took a picture with me. I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

He posted it on Instagram.

@taylorcaniff- out of the many blessings god gave me i thank him the most for you❤️

"I love you," I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you too," he said and hugged me.

After we finished eating and we payed, it was already 9:00.

"Do you guys want to go on a walk down the beach?" Matt asked.

"Yeah sure," I said.

Daniel and I walked beside each other. We decided to just walk back to our hotel on the beach even though it was about a mile.

We all talked, but I mostly stayed to myself. I was starting to feel really nauseous for some reason. I just kept humming the same song and answered people when they talked to me. I was finishing humming 'Please Don't Go' by Joel Adams when Daniel interrupted me.

"I forgot to tell you, you have an amazing voice," he smiling shyly.

"Thank you, you do too," I said in return.

We were walking into the pool area of the hotel since we came from the beach and Daniel and I had been talking the whole way since he said I had a great voice. I started feeling a lot more sick than I had been earlier. I don't think all the walking was helping.

"I think I'm going to go lay down for awhile," I said to Daniel.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm just getting really light headed when I stand and I feel really nauseous," I whispered so no one else would say anything.