Chapter 11

A/N: it's 3:40am and i haven't slept in 48 hours and my crush even though i have a boyfriend isn't texting me back and he hasn't in over 24 hours and i haven't updated in forever and i'm so sorry and ugh life sucks

"So who's the guy?" asked Matt.
"Just a friend I met... why?" I asked him.
"Just wondering," he shrugged.
"We should have a chicken fight!" he yelled, changing the subject. (OOC ME AND MY BOYFRIEND DID THIS AT THE BEACH WITH HIS BROTHER AND MY SISTER AND IT WAS MY GOALS LOL ME AND MY BOYFRIEND WON OBVI)
"You and Lily vs me and Nash?" Cameron suggested.
"Sure," Matt said.
I lift myself from his back to his shoulders and Nash got on Cameron's.
"1...2...3...Go!" Nash yelled.
In the end, obviously, me and Matt won.
"Wow, you guys got beat by Lily and Matt," Gilinsky laughed.
"We let them beat us," Cameron laughed/lied.
"Sure you did," I chuckled.
"Yeah, look at these guns," Matt said holding up his muscles.
"Boom," I said pointing to his arms and smirking at the boys.
"Those are fake, look at these," Hayes said.
"Oh well, we won!" I yelled and jumped back onto Matt's back.
~skips 3 hours~
Right now, we were all down at the beach. I'm sitting on my beach chair, just tanning. I've had a towel over my face, blocking my eyes from the sun for about 20 minutes, so I take it off and slowly let my eyes adjust to the bright sun. I put on my sun glasses and sat up to see that only Shawn, Nash, Taylor, and the Jacks were down here. I stood up and walked over to them.
"Hey, where's everybody else at?" I asked them.
"I'm not sure, I think half went to the pool and half went up to the room?" Johnson said/asked.
"Okay, I'm gonna go back up to the room," I told them, grabbing my stuff.
I started heading back to the room when Shawn ran up behind me and picked me up from behind. He wrapped his arms around my torso and lifted me above his head to where I was sitting on his shoulders.
"Onward, Shawny boi!" I yelled, pointing forward, and laughing.
"We're all going to get ice cream, do you wanna come? Everyone else is meeting us down in the lobby," he told me.
"Yeah sure, are you sure it's fine I go in my bathing suit? I accidentally left my cover up down on the beach with my dads stuff, and in order to get it I have to walk. And I don't like to walk," I laughed.
"Yeah, it's fine," he returned the laugh. With me still on his shoulders, we, well Shawn, walked us to the lobby.
"What's happening here?" Aaron smirked.
"Shut it, Carpenter," I scowled.

He knows I love him and I know he loves me, so we mess around with each other like that all the time. I got down off of Shawn's shoulders just as everyone else was coming into the lobby. We decided to walk since it wasn't that far.

"Which ice cream place are we going to anyways?" Taylor asked.
"I don't know, it's a beach, keep walking and eventually you'll find one," Mahogany said, pointing out the obvious.
"Well, thanks for that helpful information," Carter said sarcastically.
In the end, we ended up googling it. We found one just down the road. We started walking down the road and I noticed Shawn was wearing Taylor's hat. I took it and put it on my head.
"Hey!" Shawn said.
"What? It's my dad's," I laughed, emphasizing 'my'.
"Whatever," he said and took it back,"Wait."
He put the hat back on me.
"Keep it, it looks better on you," he smiled shyly.
"Thank youuuu," I laughed, carrying the 'u', and tipping my hat.
Then, Taylor came over.
"I was gonna take it back, but he's right, it does look better on you," he laughed.
"Hey friends, we need a picture!" Nash yelled.
"Yes friends!" Cameron yelled in return.
We decided to wait until we got to the ice cream shop.
Once we got there, we had a fan we ran into take the picture right in front of the little shop. It was actually really cute and the picture turned out amazing. We got a few of us smiling and a few dysfunctional ones. We had them take it on Taylor's phone, so he sent all of them to all of us. We went into the ice cream shop and Cameron and Nash got all the ice cream for us. I'm getting Ava plain chocolate because I wasn't in the mood for anything else really. I sat down at the booth and saved the pictures from Taylor's phone to my phone. Once I saved all of the pictures, I looked up and saw the boys talking to this boy who looked about 15. He was really cute, too, not to mention. He looked over at me and smiled at Shawn. Were they talking about me?