Chapter 7

I ran up to my room and grabbed the suitcase that I brought when I came here. I grabbed all my pajama pants and tops pretty much, since we were going for almost 3 months. I put all those in my suitcase and then went to my closet. I picked out 4-5 crop tops that I was in love with. I also got 2 pairs of highwaisted shorts and just 2 pairs of denim shorts from Aeropostale. I also just got some over sized sweatshirts, t-shirts, tanktops, track shorts and my shoes. I brought one pair of black converse, one pair of red vans, 1 pair or gray vans, 1 pair of galaxy vans, one pair of tennis shoes, and black flip flops. Next, I got my swim suits. I just brought 5 since I could wash them then rewear them. I brought one with a mint green flowy top and mint green bottoms, one with red and blue striped, sparkly top and bottoms, and also just three more haha. I also got my carry-on bag and just put all of my personal hygiene items and crap in there. I also put my jewelry and stuff like that in my suitcase. I packed pretty much anything and everything you could wear except for a couple crop tops and high waisted shorts.

I ran down into the living room with my suitcase and put it by the front door, along with everyone else's. I was surprised to see that mine wasn't the biggest.

That's when it hit me. Paige wasn't coming. Was she? No one was except me the boys, and Mahogany, so I guess I'll just have her, but she's one of my closest friends even though she's like 8 years older than me, haha. I texted Mackenzie, Kassidy, and Paige in a group text.

L- i have some bad news

C- what is it?!

P- ^^

L- im going on tour with the boys

M- well thats not bad!

L- for three months

P- omg

L- ik

C- well thats okay!

M- ya we'll visit you!!

L- really?

P- ya! i mean im sure our parents will want to see each other, haha

M- ya and my mom is going to some weekend thing with my dad so maybe me and kassidy could come visit that weekend!

P- omg ya!! and erin isnt my dad going to the texas one?

L- idk probably if thats what he said, haha

C- so maybe we could all meet up that weekend if thats the weekend moms going out with dad kenz

L- haha thanks you guys make everything better

P- ya well i gtg ill talk to yall later love yaaaa

C- ya me too Kenzie is getting very annoying

M- hey! same to you

L- ya me too cause i have to get up at 4am to get to our flight on time haha

C- k bye love yall

L- you tooooo

After that chat, I couldn't brush my teeth. Crap. I put it in my suitcase. I didn't have any pajamas either cause I put them in my suitcase, too. Why didn't I think this through?! Ugh. just slept in what I changed into when I got home, some track shorts and an L.A. t-shirt. That's probably what I'll wear tomorrow on the flight, too. I put my phone alarm to 4 am and slowly fell asleep.