Chapter 4

By now, it was 11:30 and everybody was up and eating lunch. Kian had went to get us Taco Bell, but I had already finished my taco, and was finishing my baja blast. Dad told me I should start a YouTube account, but I didn't really know how, so I had to ask him which was really embarrassing. He showed me how to film and edit and all that crap. Finally, he filmed a video just saying to go follow me on YouTube and a reminder on all of my social media accounts. Me and Paige went up to film a video.
"Hello internet! You might know me as Lily Caniff!" I said into the camera.
"And I'm Paige Caylen! If you didn't already know." Paige said laughing.
"So today, we are going to be doing the 'best friend tag'!" I yelled.
"So basically, what we do is we ask each other questions and they have to try and guess it right?" She said kind of in a question form.
"Right!" I said.
"Ok, so first question! How did we first meet?" I asked.
"Well, in the orphanage, we were the only 8 year olds, so when she came, we got put in a room together, so we were roommates, and with us being roommates we had to put up with each other, so...yeah." Paige answered.
"Next question?" I asked.
"How long have we been bestfriends?" She asked.
"Um, well since we were eight, and it's our birth month, and those of you who didn't know both of our birth months are December, so that would make it about 7 years." I answered. We finished up the video and I edited it and posted it to YouTube. I instantly got lots of likes and more subscriptions and retweets and favs on YouTube and twitter. Me and Paige were tired from staying up all night, so we took a nap. I know it sounds babyish, but we were tired.
"Wake up Lily!" I heard my dad say.
"Yeah?" I groaned.
"Get up Jack G. made breakfast!" He said running out of the room. I woke up Paige, and told her to go downstairs. I made myself look presentable, and walked downstairs. We walked into the kitchen, we saw a huge banner overtop of the door way.

A/N: sorry I ended this chapter kind of badly but I haven't updated in 3 months and I feel so so horrible! Also, sorry this is so short, but the next chapter will be up by the first week in march I think, and if not sooner!