Chapter 12

I woke up to camera noises. The boys were taking pictures of me sleeping... They could be very annoying sometimes.

"Go away," I groaned.

"No!" Shawn screamed, while whacking me with a pillow.

"You must get up!" Daniel yelled... whacking me with a pillow.

"Up!" Nash yelled, once again, hitting me with a pillow.

I looked at the clock and saw it was already 11. I only had 30 minutes to get ready. We had to get there at 11:30 for the meet and greet, for the people who got VIP/backstage passes. The amount of VIPs were smaller than usual, so we did 30 minutes instead of an hour.

Daniel grabbed my arms and pulled me off the bed to where I fell face first to the floor. I reached up for the bed and grabbed my blanket and pulled it back down on top of me. Then, Nash yanked the blanket off of me and pulled me to my feet. How were these boys so strong? I walked over to my suitcase and got a pair of plain black leggings and a long sleeved, navy blue crop top. You could only see up to below my belly button, unless I lifted up my arms, so it wasn't that short. I walked into the bathroom since the boys were watching tv on the couch. I put my clothes on and did my hair into a ponytail and then curled the ends. Then, I did my eyeliner in a winged look. Then, I repainted my nails black. I also put on some masacara, but put no other makeup on. I wanted to look slightly "natural". I walked out of the bathroom and got my black converse out. I put them on, along with some black no show socks. I got out my computer and got on Twitter. I looked at the trending hashtags and saw if mine and Daniel's was on there. It was...

"Daniel!" I yelled, jumping onto the back of the couch and wrapped my arms around his neck.

(A/N THIS IS TOTALLY NOT RELATED TO THE STORY BUT DIEGOSAURS IS LIVE ON YOUNOW AND HE TOLD ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY BC ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND HE SAID HE LOVED ME AND HE REMEMBERED MEETING ME ONCE I GAVE HIM A DESCRIPTION AND HE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM AND AHHHHH)

"What?" he yelled, mocking me.

"They got it trending!" I yelled back.

"Yay!" he yelled, still mocking me.

"So what kind of video should we do?" I asked him.

"Well, we could always ask them what they would wanna see from us?" He suggested.

"Okay, I'll ask them," I said.

"Me too," he said.

We both tweeted out asking our fans for ideas. One of the most suggested ones was a #LINIEL Bestfriend Tag since it was the closest they could get to a boyfreind or girlfriend tag. We decided we would make that one after Magcon. It was now 11:25, so we decided to go ahead and go down to where we were meeting all of the fans. I sat down on the couch in the room just to be told to get back up. The boys made me get back up and atleast stand close to where I was standing to meet people. I was talking to Daniel, who was right beside me, when they started letting people in. The first person was talking to Taylor, who was on the other side of me. When she got to me, I turned to her and she gave me a really tight hug. This was my first time meeting fans, so it was a little weird.

"Oh my gosh, I love you so much," she said, and wiped her eyes. Awe, she was crying. Does this happen a lot?

"Hi! I love you too!" I said, and hugged her back.

"Can we get a picture?" she asked me.

"Yeah, of course!" I said.

I wrapped one arm around her waist and she did the same. I looked at who I guess was her mom taking the video/picture. She moved onto Daniel and he was really adorable with his fans. It was really cute. So was Shawn and Matt and Hayes and Taylor and everybody else. I met a bunch of other people, too. We took some really cute pictures. Someone gave me a blue ring pop and so I got down on one knee and did the "propose" picture as she laughed. I got a bunch of signs and little gifts. I took a picture with one girl who made a sign that said "LILY IS MY MOM" with a bunch of emojis on it. All of the fans were really sweet and I can't wait to keep doing all of these meet and greets because they were really fun.