Chapter 14

*READ IMPORTANT*

before i start the chapter i just wanna say that i made a snapchat account just for this wattpad account! its fanfxcslove so make sure to add me! ill be posting updates on what im writing and ill also be posting on there when i post a new chapter or story or something so yeah idk if any of this makes sense, but make sure you add me on snapchat on THAT ACCOUNT (fanfxcslove) !! k thanks loves, xoxo tay.

Lily's *POV*

I woke up late in the afternoon feeling perfectly fine. I looked over and Daniel was asleep with his phone in his hand. His phone never turned off, so I could see who he was texting, but I decided against it. It was none of my business.

I walked into the bathroom and washed the makeup off of my face that I failed to get off last night. I walked out and saw Daniel was on his phone, smiling down at whoever he was texting. Who knows who it was.

"Hey," he quickly shut off his phone.

Was he hiding who he was texting from me?

"Hi?" I questioned his sudden awareness.

"Feel like doing anything today? Like going to the beach?" he asks quickly.

"We're leaving tonight, I've got to get packed and so do you," I said," Why are you acting so weird?"

"I'm not acting weird?" he asked.

"Fine then maybe it's just me," I accepted.

"Look, I'm sorry I'm being such a jerk," he apologized.

"Mhm," I said.

Not like a sarcastic 'mhm', but one that's short for 'it's okay' or something.

"So do you have any clue if we're doing anything at all today?" I asked him.

"Not a clue," he said.

"Okay, well I'm going to start packing," I said.

I grabbed all of my clothes I've worn over the past weekend that I haven't washed already and walked into Nash's room since it's one of the only ones with a laundry room. Everyone else has to use the hotel's public ones, and sorry, but I'm not doing that.

I knocked on the door and everyone yelled at me to come in, I guess they were all in here. Daniel walked in behind me.

"Can I use the washer?" I asked no one in particular.

"Yas," Nash and Cameron screamed in unision.

"Thanks," I said and walked into the laundry room area of their room.

When I put my stuff into the washer I heard someone walk in behind me.

"Hello," Matt said.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Need any help?" he asked me.

"Not really, but thanks," I laughed.

"No problemo," he yelled, walking out.

I just laughed to myself.

After putting my clothes in the washer and putting some of Mahogany's in there as well, I walked back out into the living area. Daniel was smiling down at his phone again. I went over and sat down beside him.

"Hey," I smiled as I plopped down onto the floor right next to him.

Again, he quickly shut off his phone.

"Hey," he laughed.

"What's going on?" I laughed.

"Nothing," he smiled, carrying the 'i'.