Chapter 6

"I'm sorry to say that..." Orby said. My heart was racing, this wasn't a good sign. "You guys made the team! You should've seen your faces!" They laughed.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" Paige and I both yelled/cried. Then, the team ran in and we all cheered/celebrated.

"Also, we have two more members joining us," Orby said.

Just then I couldn't believe who walked in.

"Camdyn!" I yelled.

"Mackenzie!" Paige yelled.

I ran and jumped into Camdyn's arms and Paige ran and jumped into MacKenzie's arms.

"Wait did you guys get adopted?!" I asked them.

"Yeah, since we're twins they kind of had to take us both," Camdyn laughed.

"So who adopted you?" Paige asked.

"Some girl named Lauren and her boyfriend Denis," Kenzie said.

"Wait is she friends with Andrea Russett?!" Paige asked.

"Yeah, why?" Kassidy asked.

"That's my dad's friends girlfriend!" Paige yelled.

"And my dad's really good friends with her dad!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after practice and we were walking out of the gym when my phone started vibrating. I took it out of my bag and almost dropped my phone looking at the caller ID. It was Dad. I slid my phone and answered it.

"Helloooo?" I asked carrying the 'o'.

"Hey, how was practice?" He asked.

"Good," I said.

"Okay, and also we have something to tell you all once you all get home," he said.

"Okay, be there in a few. Love you," I said.

"Love you too," he said and hung up.

MacKenzie, Camdyn, and Paige were all coming over for a little bit. I walked through the door.

"Dad!" I yelled. He came running in.

"Helloooo," he said carrying the 'o'.

"Hey, this is MacKenzie and Camdyn can they stay for a little while? Also is Jc still here?" I asked him.

"Jc left like two hours ago, but he said Paige could stay here for awhile. Also, me and the boys have something to tell you guys in a couple hours around 11:00, and yes," he said hugging me then running upstairs.

We all walked upstairs and I gave them a tour of my room. Again, they were amazed. We just sit back and watched youtube videos and caught up for awhile. Eventually, MacKenzie, Paige, and Camdyn had to leave, but we made plans to hang out again. It was already 10:00 so we just called what Matt called "the meet up area thingy place thing" early because everyone was already here.

"So...?" I asked.

"Well, you know how we're all apart of a convention called Magcon?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah..." I said, kind of confused.

"Well, we have to go there for about two or three months," Dad said.

"Cool! Wait what months?" I asked. I tried out for cheerleading when the team started their break so we start back again in February since its December.

"We leave tomorrow..." Dad said trailing off.

"Seriously?!" I asked/yelled, surprised.

"Yeah," Jack J. said, holding his ears from the loudness I had created and laughing.

"Sorry," I said chuckling.

"So..." I said.

"Yeah, so go start packing!" Dad said and ran into his room to finish packing.

****SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS BUT IM WRITING A LONG ONE RIGHT NOW HAHA****