whatever the hell we want ||...

By natlovesfandoms

Elena and Finn went around telling the Ark that they were best friends..... at least that's what people thoug... More

Whatever The Hell We Want (The 100 Fanfiction)
Earth
Wrist Band Drama
We Aren't The Only People On Earth
Not So Much Of A Rescue Party
Atom & Charlotte
Pain & Gut
Justice Is Not Revenge
You're A Monster
Hope All Gone
Welcome Home Raven
The Real Threat
He's All I Have
Memories and Returns
Love And Escape
Some Unity Day...
I'm In Love With You, But So Is He.

A/N

2.4K 54 33
By natlovesfandoms

Hey guys. It's me, and yes, I'm alive!

I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten you guys, and I do not plan on deleting this story any time soon.

The reason I am writing you this author's note is because I am going to be putting this story on hold for a little while. I know I should've written this sooner, and I apologize for not doing so.

Right now, I only have time to focus on one story for a while because I have a lot of things going on in my life. The story I'm mainly focusing on right now is Cloud 9, which is my John Murphy Fanfiction. If you guys haven't read it, I would really appreciate it if you guys would check it out!

I really hope you guys understand why I'm doing this, but this story is far from over. It's just taking a break for a little bit. If you have any questions for me about anything, feel free to message me.

Also, I have made a list of stories that I plan to write in the future, which are in my bio! You guys can check those out if you want, and you can message me any questions about any of those too!

I really hope you guys understand why I'm doing this, and I appreciate all of the love this story has gotten. I never thought so many of you would love this story. I love you all, and remember that this story will be back.

May we meet again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...
217K 4.9K 25
What defines a family? After losing her parents at a young age, the ones closest to Jamie are her Aunt, her cousin Clarke, and her two best friends J...
20.1K 282 32
From the same station on the Ark, to the same group going to Earth, y/n y/l/n and Bellamy Blake re-unite after years of not seeing eachother. Y/N was...
261K 5.8K 144
[Book One] Twin siblings. Two kids. Brother and sister. Joanna, or Jo for short, Murphy is the twin sister of none other than John Murphy. She was a...