My Perfect Mistake | #Wattys2...

By infinity_and_beyond3

~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surp... More

My Perfect Mistake (Teen Pregnancy)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
My Perfect Mistake: Extras
Author's Note: Unwritten
Wattys 2016

Chapter Twenty-Four

36.3K 1.2K 254
By infinity_and_beyond3

SURPRISE GUYS! TWO UPDATES IN ONE NIGHT! WOO! Haha! Since I don't have anything else to say for now so let's get right into the Chapter! Happy Reading my beautiful readers! <3

Picture of Lianne's and Anabelle's outfit towards the end of the chapter on top! -------->

_________________________

*Recap*

Now I just had to figure out when and how I should tell him.

Because I knew that deep down, sooner or later, I just wouldn't be able to hold it in anymore. And I knew when that day came, it would either start our relationship or ruin our friendship.

And I honestly don't know if I'm ready to lose him.

I did something that I told my self not to do.

I've completely fallen for Sean Walker.

And I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

At least not yet.

*End Of Recap*

.

.

.

Saturday March 28th

*Anabelle's POV*

"Should we wake her up?" I heard Chase's voice ask.

"No. Look at her. She looks so peaceful in her sleep." I heard Sean's voice say.

I began shifting in my bed. "Ssh! I think she's waking up!" Lianne whispered.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sean, Lianne and Chase standing there with huge smiles plastered on their faces. Lianne was holding several balloons in her hand and Sean was holding a beautiful bouquet of yellow, orange and red tulips in a vase.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all yelled in unison.

I rubbed my eyes as I slowly sat up in my bed. Lianne squealed and rushed over to me, quickly pulling me into a hug. "Happy Birthday my beautiful best friend!"

I let out a small laugh as I wrapped my arms around her. "Thank you Lia." She pulled away and tied the balloons to the handle on the nightstand that was beside the bed.

I got up from my bed and trudged over to where Sean was. I looked down at the flowers and smiled. "Tulips," I murmured as I looked up at Sean, a smile still present on my face. "My favorite flowers."

His lips slowly curved up into a smile. "Yeah. I remembered you telling me that Tulips were your favorite flower when we went to Seaside Park and played the questions game."

Aw.

He remembered.

"I can't believe you remembered." I whispered, as I looked back down at the flowers. "Thank you. I love them. They are so beautiful." I carefully took them from his hand and set it down on the small table.

"Alright Ana. Mrs. Coleman gave us all a free day to do whatever we want. Which means we have a lot of things planned for your special day! So, get ready birthday girl! We have a long but fun day ahead of us!" Lianne explained.

And for once, in a very long time, I was actually excited for my birthday.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

My birthday breakfast was first on Lianne's list of birthday filled activities. We had just got finished eating at a small restaurant that served amazing breakfast. It was a good start to my birthday.

Derek called me while we were eating at the restaurant. Derek and my father both wished me a happy birthday and told how much they loved me and missed me. I'll admit, because of my hormones, I teared up a bit.

Shopping was next on the list.

I was happy that we were going shopping. I needed some new clothes now that my stomach had gotten much bigger. "Hey Anabelle. Here," Sean said, handing me his phone.

I knit my eyebrows together as I took his phone from his hand. I looked down at the screen and saw that Sean's mother was on the line. I put the phone to my ear and smiled.

"Hey Raye!"

"Hi sweetie! Oh Anabelle honey, Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you Raye."

"Eighteen wow. Are you excited? How does it feel to finally be eighteen?"

"Well I feel no different but I am excited. This day has been going amazing so far."

"I am so happy to hear that sweetie! Sean kept reminding me yesterday that your birthday was the next day. He also called me to help him find you a gift. Oh Anabelle did you like it?"

A gift?

Sean had gotten me a gift?

I watched as Sean was engrossed in a conversation with Chase about the basketball game last night. Did he really get me a gift?

"Uh a gift?"

"Oh. Oh no no no. Did he not give it to you yet? Oh goodness it was supposed to be a surprise! I thought he had already given it to you! Oh sweet heavens what have I done?"

I chuckled lightly. "Raye. It's fine. He hasn't given me anything yet, but I'll be sure to act surprised when he does. Did he really get me something?"

"Yes. I could tell how important it was to him to get you something special for your birthday. Anabelle, I'm so sorry I ruined the surprise for you. I feel horrible."

"No need to apologize Raye. It's fine. Hey, at least you didn't tell me what it was."

"Well that's true! That makes me feel a little better."

"I'm glad it does."

"Well, I have to get going Anabelle. Today is my last day in Maui and I'm trying to do as much as I can. Enjoy your special day sweetie."

"Alright, thank you Raye. Have fun on your last day."

"Thank you! Tell Sean that I will call him later on."

"I will. Goodbye Raye."

"Bye sweetheart!"

I took the phone away from my ear and hung up. "Here Sean," I said to him as I handed him back his phone. "Your mom says she'll call you later on."

"Alright. Thanks." He continued on his conversation with Chase.

I still couldn't believe that Sean had gotten me a gift. I wasn't expecting him to get me anything, but he did anyway. And the fact that Raye said that it was important to him to find me a birthday gift, made my heart flutter.

Sean was definitely something else.

XxXxXxXxXx

Today was definitely a fun filled day. It was already a little bit past six o'clock and we were headed back to the hotel. Lianne said there was one more thing left on the list, but it was a surprise.

"Did you have fun?" Lianne asked me, as we neared the hotel.

"Yes! I did. Thank you so much for this guys. This means so much to me."

They all smiled at me. "Well we wanted you to enjoy your day," Sean commented. "And I'm glad you did."

We finally got to the hotel, Chase opening the door for us. We entered the hotel and started making our way to the elevators. "So. Are you gonna tell me what's last on your list or are you just gonna continue keeping it a surprise?" I questioned, as we entered the elevator.

"I'm going to keep it a surprise for now," She grinned.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine."

We got off of the elevator. "We'll see you two ladies later. We're going to get ready," Chase said.

"Get ready for what?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about it Anabelle. We'll see you in a little," Sean said, as he leaned down and gently kissed my cheek. He handed me my other shopping bags as he began making his way down the hall to his room.

Lianne slid the room key and opened the door. She picked up her shopping bags from the floor and entered the room, with me following right behind her. We set our shopping bags on the small table.

Lianne walked back over to the door and closed it. "Okay. Go shower and get ready. We're going somewhere."

"Where to? So I know how to dress."

"Don't worry about it. I'll pick out your outfit."

"Okay." I walked over to my luggage and opened it, taking out a matching nude bra and underwear. I walked over to the bathroom and set my undergarments down in the small white cubby hanging from the wall.

I turned on the shower and began removing my clothes. I was really curious as to where we were going. Maybe we were going to eat dinner somewhere nice.

I got into the shower and quickly washed my hair and myself. I didn't want to take too long because I knew Lianne needed to shower and get ready as well.

I exited the shower and dried myself up with a towel. I put on my undergarments and quickly wrapped my hair in the towel. I walked out of the bathroom and saw my outfit laid out on my bed.

"Alright you go get dressed while I shower. Okay?"

I nodded, as I walked over to my bed. I looked down at the outfit that was laid out on the bed. It was a cute white summer dress with floral designs, a pair of white sandals, a beautiful necklace and a coral/pinkish colored bow.

It was a really cute outfit.

I dressed into my outfit, which fit perfectly on me. It looked really cute on me as well. All I needed to do was my hair and makeup, which I know Lianne is going to want to do.

After several minutes later, Lianne finally got out of the bathroom already dressed in her outfit. She was wearing a light peach colored romper with a blue jean jacket, tan colored sandals, and a silver-goldish necklace with a white bracelet.

Her outfit really suited her. It accented her new tan and her blonde hair perfectly. "You look really cute!" I complimented.

She smiled and walked over to where I was. "You look way prettier! Now let me do your hair and make up."

"Okay."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Where are Sean and Chase?" I asked Lianne, as we walked passed several restaurants and stores. I had no idea where we were going, which was starting to annoy me just a little.

"They're already at the place," Lianne answered. "Don't worry, we're almost there. It's just a few more buildings down."

Thank God.

My feet were starting to hurt.

After a few minutes, Lianne and I were standing in front of a building. "Is this what I think it is?"

Lianne smiled and nodded. "Yep! It's a Karaoke Club! And no you don't have to worry about anyone asking us for an ID. It's teen night and there will be no alcohol being sold. Just soda, juice and water."

Lianne quickly linked her arm with mine. "Let's go have some fun birthday girl!" We walked inside the building and the sound of a large crowd applauding filled the large room. "There's Sean and Chase!"

Lianne and I walked over to where Sean and Chase were sitting. "Hey guys!" Lianne smiled at them. They both looked up at us, my eyes meeting Sean's. He looked at me, a smile forming onto his lips as his eyes roamed my entire body. I smiled at him as he got up from his seat."You look so beautiful," He whispered into my ear before he pulled out my chair for me.

"Thank you." I politely said, looking down at the ground for a brief second as I felt my cheeks warm up. "No problem."

I carefully sat down in my seat as Sean poured water from a pitcher into an empty cup. He stopped pouring the water, setting the pitcher down onto the table as he grabbed the cup and set it down in front of me. I thanked him before taking a small sip of my water.

"So I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go up there and sing a song," Lianne said, as she set her purse on top of the table. "What song should I sing?"

"Sing your favorite song." I suggested.

"Okay. I will. I'm just gonna warn you guys and say that my singing voice isn't amazing and I'm just sing my heart out up there on that small stage and I'm gonna have fun!"

"That's the spirit!" I smiled at her. "Go ahead and sing your heart out!"

Lianne rushed to the front and got up on the stage. "Hey everybody!" Her voice boomed through the mic. "I'm gonna sing my favorite song, which is Blank Space by Taylor Swift. Hope you guys enjoy!"

I began clapping as the music began playing. Although, I knew her singing wasn't the best, I was happy to see her singing up there and having fun. I mean, after all isn't that what karaoke is about?

The song finished and everyone in the crowd began clapping, including me of course. Lianne rushed over to us, a smile plastered onto her face. "Oh my God, that was so much fun!"

Lianne turned her attention to me. "Ana you have to go up there and sing!"

I quickly shook my head. "Oh no. Lianne that's fine."

"But Ana! You have an amazing voice! Don't you want to share your gift to the people of Miami?" Lianne turned to Sean and Chase. "Did I ever tell you guys that Anabelle sings?"

Sean looked at me and shook his head. "No. I never knew that. How come you never told me you sang?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm just like you Sean. I only sing when I'm home alone."

"Ana, please! Just one song! I promise you'll have fun!" Lianne persisted.

Sean took a sip of his Coke and set it down on the table. "Alright Anabelle, I'll tell you what. Let's make a deal. If you go up there and sing a song, then I'll go up there and sing a song as well."

The deal sounded intriguing but I still was uneasy about the whole thing.

"I don't know," I replied, nervously.

"Okay, how about I sing first and then you go?" He offered.

Now that deal sounded much better.

"Okay. Deal. You sing first and then I'll sing." I held out my hand for him to shake. He grinned as he shook my hand. He got up from his seat and walked up to the stage.

He tapped his finger on the mic to get the audience's attention. "Hello everyone! Uh-okay. I'm gonna sing a song that's for someone in this room and hopefully just hopefully they'll get the hint or message."

For some reason, what he said made my heart race.

He grabbed the guitar that was leaning on one of the speakers. He went up to the small band and began talking to them. I couldn't hear what he was saying to them though. The band nodded and Sean made his way back to the mic.

Music filled the room as Sean began strumming the guitar. The band followed along a little after he began playing the guitar. Sean neared the mic and began singing.

Standing close to me close enough
To reach perfect time to tell her
But I can't even put the words together
Bevelizing eyes getting in my disguise
Can't you see me hiding?

What am I afraid of her finding?
I know what I'm thinking
But the words won't come out

If eyes could speak
One look would say everything
About the way you smile
The way you laugh, the way you dress
The way your beauty leaves me breathless

If eyes could speak
I wouldn't have to talk

Here we go again
Trying to pretend my hands are steady
The way she looks tonight isn't helping
Vision's getting blur, gotta calm my nerves
It's now or never
There's only one way to the answer

I know what to tell her
But the words won't come out

If eyes could speak
One look would say everything
About the way you smile
The way you laugh, the way you dress
The way your beauty leaves me breathless

If eyes could speak
I wouldn't have to talk

Maybe I can finally get it right
Finally get the nerve to speak my mind
And tell you the things I can't say
And baby, I would look into your eyes
And maybe you will finally realize
Words are just words anyway

If eyes could speak
One look would say everything
About the way you smile
The way you laugh, the way you dress
The way your beauty leaves me breathless

If eyes could speak
I wouldn't have to talk

I tell you all about the way you smile
The way you laugh, the way you dress
The way your beauty leaves me breathless

If eyes could speak
I wouldn't have to talk

The song ended and the crowd erupted into a huge applause. There were people standing up, clapping, cheering and whistling.

My heart felt like it was beating at one hundred miles per hour. I couldn't help but notice that Sean was staring at me the entire song.

Oh.

My.

God.

Sean sang that song to me. That song was for me. The lyrics.... The lyrics. I couldn't even process my thoughts.

Did Sean just admit that he indeed had feelings for me?

I looked at Lianne who was staring at me with the biggest smile on her face. She knew the entire time. Is that why she brought me here?

Sean walked back over to where we were all sitting. He sat down in his seat, avoiding eye contact with me. Just before I could say something, Lianne tapped my shoulder. "Your turn Ana!"

She was right. It was my turn.

I looked at Sean, who was still avoiding eye contact with me. This was my chance. This was my chance to tell him I felt the same way about him. My nerves went away as I got up from my seat and walked up to the stage.

I walked up to the mic and smiled. "Hi guys! How's everyone doing?" The crowd answered with a 'good' or 'fine'. "That's great. Well, today I'm going to sing a song from one of my favorite artists. The song is called You Got Me by Colbie Caillat. Hope you guys enjoy!"

The music began and I could feel my nerves slowly starting to come back.

You can do this Anabelle!

I smiled and began singing.

You're stuck on me and my laughing eyes
I can't pretend though I try to hide
I like you. I like you

I think I felt my heart skip a beat
I'm standing here and I can hardly breathe
You got me, yeah, you got me

The way you take my hand is just so sweet
And that crooked smile of yours
It knocks me off my feet

The way you take my hand is just so sweet
And that crooked smile of yours
It knocks me off my feet

Oh, I just can't get enough
How much do I need to fill me up
It feels so good, it must be love
It's everything that I've been dreaming of
I give up, I give in, I let go
Let's begin
Cause no matter what I do,
Oh (oh)
My heart is filled with you

I can't imagine what it'd be like
Livin' each day in this life
Without you. Without you
One look from you
I know you understand
This mess we're in you know is just so, out of hand.

Oh, I just can't get enough
How much do I need to fill me up'
It feels so good it must be love
It's everything that I've been dreaming of
I give up. I give in. I let go
Let's begin
Cause no matter what I do
Oh (oh)
My heart is filled with you

I hope we always feel this way
(I know we will)
And in my heart I know you'll always stay

Oh, I just can't get enough
How much do I need to fill me up
It feels so good it must be love
I give up, I give in, I let go, Let's begin
Cause no matter what I do

Oh, I just can't get enough
How much do I need to fill me up'
It feels so good it must be love
(It's everything that I've been dreaming of)
I give up, I give in, I let go
Let's begin

Cause no matter what I do
Oh (oh)
My heart is filled with you

Oh (oh)
You got me, You got me
Oh (oh)
You got me, You got me

The song finished and the crowd stood up from their seats, clapping and cheering. I smiled and laughed as I watched the crowd cheer me on. I looked at Sean who was staring directly at me.

I continued to stare at him, smiling, as I walked off of the stage and walked over to where he was. He smiled as he got up from his seat and continued clapping. "I had no idea you knew how to sing."

I smiled as I took both of his hands and held it. "And I had no idea you felt the same way about me." He smiled down at me, pulling one of his hands away from mine so that he could rest it onto my cheek.

"Neither did I." He softly said, as his thumb gently caressed my cheek.

"Sean?" I whispered, looking into his bright blue eyes. The eyes of the boy that I fell for.

"Yeah?" He murmured.

"Kiss me."

And before I knew it, he planted his lips onto mine.

___________________

A/N

GUYS! OMG! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! AREN'T YOU GUYS EXCITED? I SURE AM! OMG OMG OMG OMG! SEAN AND ANABELLE ARE A GO! WOOOOO!!

Haha, so this Chapter is much longer and I bet for a lot of you Anabelle and Sean shippers this will probably be your favorite chapter! This chapter is for sure one of my favorites!

Okay, I'm gonna just say that Brendon Urie's amazing voice for some odd reason inspired me to update another chapter. Isn't that weird? Haha.

Oh just in case, once again, here are the title of the songs that Anabelle and Sean sang.
-If Eyes Could Speak: Devon Werkheiser.
-You Got Me: Colbie Caillat.

Anyway, I probably won't update for another week since I updated two chapters in one night. But I really hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter!

Now, for real this time, until next time my beautiful readers! Love you all! <3

xxxx Gabby

-Vote

-Comment

-Share

-Follow

xxxxx infinity_and_beyond3 xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 689 63
A smile played on my face as I saw on the sheet of paper in my hands. "Congratulations, you are pregnant eight weeks, Miss Reel!" The doctor said. "T...
408K 9K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...
99.9K 2.3K 54
Jourdan Mathews has a secret, and she knows she needs to take this one to the grave. * * * Her life was never complicated: a college student with a...
2.1M 56.2K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...