My Perfect Mistake | #Wattys2...

By infinity_and_beyond3

~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surp... More

My Perfect Mistake (Teen Pregnancy)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
My Perfect Mistake: Extras
Author's Note: Unwritten
Wattys 2016

Chapter Twenty-Three

35K 1K 143
By infinity_and_beyond3

Hi! Hola! Ciao! Bonjour! Ni Hâo!

Okay okay, I'm guessing that's enough hello's. Haha. Hope your week is starting off well! So based on the comments on the last Chapter, everyone seemed to enjoy it, which I am so so so so happy about!

I'll admit, I think that was my favorite chapter so far. :)

I also need help figuring out ship names for the people in this story. If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment! Haha.

Anyway, I am literally listening to Panic! At The Disco as I type this. Brendon Urie will forever be my spirit animal. And oh my goodness guys, I am trying to go see Fall Out Boy at Mardi Gras in February. I'm praying my mom gets me a Universal pass so I could go.

Okay okay, I'm done fangirling, or whatever. Haha. Happy Reading to you guys! :)

_______________________

*Recap*

He grabbed one side of the blanket and wrapped it around him so that it was now wrapping the both of us. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his strong, built arms around me.

I don't know why, but I always felt so comfortable and safe in his arms.

I looked at Lianne who was smiling at the both of us. I playfully rolled my eyes and looked back at the fire.

Today was definitely a good day.

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

Friday, March 27th

*Anabelle's POV*

Five hours.

That's how long it took us to get to Miami. Five long hours of sitting on the bus doing nothing but sleeping, listening to music and playing random games.

I was just happy that we were finally in Miami. I wanted to desperately get off this bus and stretch my legs. Even better, I just wanted to eat. It was past noon and I haven't eaten anything since before we left to Miami.

I was really really hungry.

And because of the fact that I was hungry made me grouchy.

"Alright Miss Grouchy Pants. From what it says on Google Maps, we're a minute away from the hotel." Lianne told me.

"Good. I'm so hungry. I'm really craving for a burger and french fries right now."

What I found exciting is that our hotel was located on Ocean Drive in South Beach Miami. So many movies were filmed here and many actors and actresses have been here on this exact street and that is just plain awesome.

"We're here!"

I looked out the window and saw the small vintage looking hotel. I looked at the building beside the hotel, my eyes quickly going wide as I stared at the Johnny Rockets. "Lianne! They have a Johnny Rockets here! Look!"

"I'm guessing you wanna go eat lunch there?"

"Uh yes!"

She let out a small laugh. "Alright alright. We can go on one of our best friend dates! We've haven't had one in awhile!"

"Yes! Sounds great."

We got up from our seats and walked off of the bus, quickly grabbing our stuff from Mr. Smith. We entered the small hotel and waited in the lobby as Mrs. Coleman got our room keys.

For a very old, small hotel, it was actually really beautiful.

Mrs. Coleman came back with our room keys, handing each of us a room key. "Okay, so do you wanna change and freshen up before going or do you want to just leave our stuff in our room and go straight there?" Lianne questioned, as we entered the elevator.

"Let's just leave our stuff in our room and go straight there. I'm hungry and I honestly don't want to wait any longer." I responded.

"Okay."

"What about us?" I heard Chase ask.

Lianne and I turned our attention to both Chase and Sean. I just realized that they were both here.

Oops.

"Oh-uh. I don't know. I actually want to spend the day with my best friend. I hope you guys don't mind." Lianne answered.

I watched as Sean nudged Chase. Chase looked at him and nodded, like he just remembered or realized something. "That's fine. We can chill in the room for awhile, at least until they come back and then we can plan something." Sean said.

What was that about?

We all got off of the elevator, once the doors opened. "We'll see you two later." Lianne said, as me and her walked to our room. "Yep. Alright, see you guys."

Lianne slid the card and opened the door. Lianne looked over at me and grinned, as we entered the room. "I assume you want the bed next to the window?"

"You know me so well." I said, a smile present on my face. I carefully set my luggage down on my bed. "Ready to go?"

I turned to Lianne and nodded, quickly following her out the door. "Ana your birthday is tomorrow! Are you excited?" I sighed as we entered the elevator. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Ana you should be more excited! I mean, after all you will be turning eighteen, and you only turn eighteen once. Don't you remember how excited I was when I turned eighteen?"

"Yes, I do remember. You threw yourself a huge party. Kind of similar to the party Sean threw at his house," I pointed out.

"Well yeah, I can see why they were similar considering the fact that both were birthday parties."

"Wait. The party that we went to at Sean's house was his birthday party?"

"Yep," She responded, popping the 'p'.

"Wow so-" I stopped talking as I realized something. We began making our way out of the hotel. "So, I unknowingly gave Sean birthday sex."

She smirked, letting out a small laugh after. "I guess you did, and then you gave him a baby as a late birthday surprise."

I scoffed, a small smile forming onto my lips. "Yeah. I gave myself an early Christmas surprise as well."

She let out a small laugh as we entered the Johnny Rockets. "Yeah true, but I know that this whole thing will be worth it. Just like my mom said when she had the twins."

"Yeah, how are Caleb and Natasha anyway? I haven't seen them in awhile."

"Annoying as ever, but they're doing fine. I mean they're only in fifth grade. They can't be that stressed." Lianne said.

The waiter walked over to where Lianne and I were standing. "Welcome to Johnny Rockets! Just two?" She asked, as she grabbed the menus.

"Yes." I answered.

"Alright, follow me." We followed her to a small booth. She set down the menus as Lianne and I sat down. "Okay. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" She perkily asked, as she took out a notepad and pen from her uniform pocket.

"I'll have an iced tea please." I glanced over at Lianne who looked up at the waitress. "I'll have a Coke please."

"Alrighty, I'll be back with your drinks shortly."

"Thank you," Lianne and I said in unison.

I opened the menu and began skimming through the meals, looking for a meal that caught my attention. I honestly was just really in the mood for a burger and french fries, nothing special. "So, back to the topic of Sean. You guys seem to get cozier and cozier with each other each day that passes."

"Well, our friendship seems to be going really well I guess. Which is a good thing." I commented.

"Friendship? Is that what you're calling it?" She scoffed, playfully rolling her eyes before a smile appeared on her face. "What you two have is more than a friendship, and everyone can see that. I just want to know why it's taking you guys so long to get together."

The waitress came back with our beverages. She carefully set them down on the table, wiping her hands on her clothes before taking out her notepad and pen from her pocket.

"Are you two ladies ready to order?"

"Yes. I would like a Bacon Cheddar Single with no onion and a side of french fries, please," I recited my order as I closed my menu and handed the menu back to the waitress. "I would like a Chili Dog with a side of french fries, please."

Lianne closed her menu and handed it to the waitress as well. "Alright, I'll put in your orders right now. It'll take around fifteen to twenty minutes for the food to get to you guys, is that fine with you ladies?"

Lianne and I nodded. "That's fine. Thank you."

She smiled brightly at us. "No problem," She said to us before returning into the kitchen.

"So answer me. Why is it taking you two so long to get together?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. Nicole and Dani believe that he likes me, but I'm not so sure if he does. I think that's what's keeping me from confessing my feelings. I just don't want things to be awkward if he doesn't feel the same way."

"Ana. Trust me. It won't be awkward. If only you could see how much that guy likes you."

Lianne reached over the table and grabbed my hand, gently holding it. "Look Ana. I know the real reason why you're holding back on telling Sean how you really feel. You're scared. I know you are. You're scared to love again.

You went through a serious heartbreak with Blake. You're scared that you'll get your heart broken again, and that's totally understandable. But you need to know that not every guy is Blake. Yeah, Sean may be a player but I know deep down he's a good guy. I have a good feeling about him. Believe it or not, you and Sean bring out the best in each other. You guys clearly make each other happy. So why not give it a shot? Because all I want is for you to be happy, and he's the reason why you are."

I took in all that Lianne said. Although that wasn't the only reason why I was scared, sure, it's the main reason why I'm scared, but it wasn't the only one. I knew that what Lianne had said was absolutely true.

I'm so much happier when I'm with him.

Maybe.

Just maybe.

Sean was the person I was waiting for.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Are you going to tell him?" Lianne asked, as she stood beside me. We were waiting in line to enter the American Airlines Arena. Mrs. Coleman thought it would be a fun and cool idea if we went to the Knicks V. Heat basketball game.

Sean and Chase were beyond excited when Mrs. Coleman made the announcement that we would be coming here. If you didn't already know, we were all Knicks fans. Except for a few others.

I watched as Sean conversed with Chase, Liam and the rest of the guys. I inhaled and exhaled slowly before giving Lianne a small nod. "Now is your chance Anabelle. Don't chicken out okay? You can do this." Nicole said, giving me an encouraging smile after.

"Okay. Let's do this." I tucked a strand of my brown hair behind my ear as I began making my way over to where Sean was.

Oh my God, I can't believe I was actually going to do this.

I was really going to tell him how I feel.

God, I'm so nervous.

What if he doesn't feel the same way?

Don't think like that Anabelle.

Just as I was about to reach him, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around only to see Kayla standing right behind me. "What do you think you're doing?" She questioned, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"None of your business." I snapped at her.

"You know, I just so happen to overhear your conversation with your little friends over there. I'm going to be honest with you because that's just how I am. Sean doesn't like you. You wanna know how I know? Because I know he still loves me. Everyone at school knows that Sean and I are bound to end up together again because that's just how Sean and I are.

So I suggest you rethink your decision on telling him how you feel because the outcome is not gonna be pretty. Now that I think of it, I'm doing you a favor. I'm saving you from Sean breaking your fragile, little, nerd heart. So you're welcome."

"Is there a problem here?" I heard Sean's voice say from behind me.

"Oh no. Just giving Isabelle here some friendly advice. I'll talk to you later Sean." She smiled at the both of us before returning to her friends.

"Hey, are you okay? What did she say?" He gently grabbed my arm, turning me around, so that I was facing him. I looked up at him, my green eyes meeting his bright blue ones. I could see the concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine. She didn't say anything. At least not anything that should affect me," I softly said to him. He let out a small sigh of relief. "Okay. Good."

I wanted so badly to tell him how I felt about him.

But I couldn't.

I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

It just wasn't the right time.

Now I just had to figure out when and how I should tell him.

Because I knew that deep down, sooner or later, I just wouldn't be able to hold it in anymore. And I knew that when that day came, it would either start our relationship or ruin our friendship.

And I honestly don't know if I'm ready to lose him.

I did something that I told myself not to do.

I've completely fallen for Sean Walker.

And I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

At least not yet.

_____________________

A/N

*Lets out huge sigh of relief* I'm so glad that I was able to update! I was starting to think I wouldn't be able to because of school but I found some time and I'm so happy that I did!

I really hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter. I know it's not the best chapter but I promise these next two Chapters, you'll definitely enjoy! ;)

Omg, guys can I just say that I'm almost done with Season 3 of Arrow and my emotions are all over the place. The show Arrow is freaking amazing. Oliver Queen is Bae!! 😍 But he frustrates me some times! Haha.

I also need to catch up on Teen Wolf! I'm so behind! I heard from my friends that so much stuff has happened and I don't know if I'm emotionally prepared for what's going to happen.

Anyway, guys. I don't have anything else to say. Hope you guys have an amazing rest of the week! Until next time!

xxxxx Gabby

-Vote

-Comment

-Share

-Follow

xxxxx infinity_and_beyond3 xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 14.2K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
3.2M 133K 64
Office enemies fight for the same promotion, while resisting their growing chemistry. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The goofy gi...
286K 9.2K 59
Samantha Jones has lived most of her life in a small village she can't await to escape. No matter her story and background, she has worked ridiculou...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...