My Perfect Mistake | #Wattys2...

By infinity_and_beyond3

~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surp... More

My Perfect Mistake (Teen Pregnancy)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
My Perfect Mistake: Extras
Author's Note: Unwritten
Wattys 2016

Chapter Twenty-One

37.9K 1.1K 138
By infinity_and_beyond3

Hey loves! Hope you guys had a good week! My week has been very stressful, but I'll manage. I just can't wait until Spring Break comes!

I'm in need of a long break again. You know what? Scratch that. Summer break needs to come. ASAP.

Haha, anyway I want to dedicate this chapter to @wetforharold94 & @wolf0413! Thank you for the votes and loads of comments. I actually enjoyed reading your comments, haha.

Also, if you guys want to make cover photos for my story and want them featured in a chapter, feel free to send them to me and I'll gladly add it to a chapter!

Now, enough of that and let's get straight into the chapter. Happy Reading my lovely readers! :)

____________________________

*Recap*

I watched as Sean slowly walked over to where I was. "Uh, I guess this is goodnight."

I smiled up at him. "Yeah, I guess so." His body was pretty near mine and I was trying my hardest not to grab him and kiss him goodnight.

He leaned down and gently kissed my cheek. A wave of disappointment overtook me. I kind of thought he was going to kiss me. I mean, I wanted him too. I really hoped that my disappointment didn't show.

"Goodnight Anabelle."

I forced a small smile onto my lips. "Goodnight Sean."

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

Wednesday, March 25th.

*Sean's POV*

"I chickened out." I confessed.

Chase and Lianne stared at me, trying to hold in their laughs. "Are you serious?" Lianne giggled.

"Why are you guys laughing? This is not funny."

Chase covered his face with his hand as he laughed. "It kind of is," Lianne said, still laughing. I couldn't believe they were actually laughing at me right now.

"Why is it so funny?"

"I don't know, we assume you're joking. Right?" Chase answered.

"I'm not joking," I told them with a straight face.

They both quickly stopped laughing. "Wait really?" Chase gaped at me. "But.. But. You're not one who chickens out when it comes to girls. You're a ladies man. You know how to smooth talk so you can.. you know, get them into bed."

Lianne shot a glare my way as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh really? Nice to know. I knew you were a player but still. I swear, you better be serious about Anabelle. I'm not kidding, if you hurt her I will kick your ass and so will Derek."

"Lianne, please. I don't have bad intentions, you know that. I'm being serious. I really do like her. I just-I-I I don't know. I don't know if she feels the same way. Sometimes she gives me some type of sign that she does and then other times she doesn't. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say."

It was silent for a second before I decided to speak again. "Has she said anything to you?" I asked Lianne.

"Me? Noo!" I could hear the sarcasm dripping from her words. "Lianne..."

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Okay, she might of said something. But I refuse to tell you anything. Besides, she just got out of relationship, like I don't know, a week ago? It's best if you take things slow and see how she responds."

"What? What do you mean she just got out of a relationship? She had a boyfriend?"

Lianne scratched the back of her head. "Uh yeah.. kind of.. But it didn't last long. It lasted like a month I believe. She doesn't like him that way anymore, I promise. She's actually got her eye on someone else."

I could feel the jealously I was feeling coursing through my veins. "Who?" I demanded. "Lianne, please tell me I'm not wasting my time on someone who might not be interested in me. I-I actually think I might really really like her and I don't want to be in too deep if it turns out she doesn't feel the same way. I don't think I can put myself through that."

"Sean I-"

"Please Lianne. Please tell I'm not wasting my time."

She sighed, before giving me a small smile. "No. You're not wasting your time."

"How many?" The Busch Gardens employee asked us. "Three," I answered as she nodded and pointed to the first row section. "You three wait there," She instructed.

We walked over to the small lane for the first row. I really hoped that Lianne was being honest when she said that I'm not wasting my time. Because I could really feel myself getting in deep, and I still wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

*Anabelle's POV*

"So do you really think that Sean might actually like me?" I asked both Nicole and Dani, as we waited in line for a funnel cake.

"Honestly? Yes. Girl, do you see the way he looks at you? It's so obvious that he does!" Nicole answered.

"I agree with Nicole. Let me tell you something about Sean Walker. He's not one to be interested in a serious relationship. He's more of a no strings attached kind of guy," Dani explained.

I frowned slightly. "Well that's not all true. He's been on and off with Kayla and they usually last a few months before they break up again."

"Yes, that's true, but do you really think that what Kayla and Sean had was anything serious? If anything they acted more like fuck buddies than they did boyfriend and girlfriend," Nicole chimed in.

"But with you, it's different. He's different. Everyone at school can clearly see it. I don't know if it's you or the baby but he seems to be really changing his ways," Dani added.

"Changing his ways? Do you really think that?"

They both nodded.

"Can I tell you guys something?"

"Yeah," They both said simultaneously.

"Yes. I like him. But to be completely honest, I'm really scared that I do."

"And why is that?" Nicole questioned, confusion written all over her face. I sighed. "I'm scared that if he does like me back and we decide to be together-"

I stopped talking for a second, quickly gathering my thoughts before continuing. "I'm scared that later on in the future we won't work out and that Sean and I will have this rough, awkward relationship and I don't want that to effect my daughter. I want my daughter to grow up having both of her parents on good terms, even if that means that Sean and I are just friends."

"Okay, I see where you're coming from but still. If you guys do end up calling things off, knowing Sean, he will probably want to work something out. You know? For the sake of his daughter. But it couldn't hurt to try and see if things do actually work out." Dani said.

"Yeah, I guess so. There's also another reason, but I don't really want to tell you guys that reason just yet. I honestly just don't know what to do." I murmured.

We ordered our funnel cakes and waited to the side until they were ready. "Okay Anabelle, let me give you some advice. It might sound a little cheesy but it does help. Follow your heart. The mind might get lost, but the heart always knows the right direction."

I gave Nicole a small smile. "It's a little cheesy, but I like it. Thank you."

She returned the smile. "No problem. Oh! I think those are our funnel cakes. Be right back!" She rushed to the pick up window at the small funnel cake stand.

"Yeah, but Anabelle. You should honestly consider giving it a shot, if the opportunity comes up."

I gave her a small nod. "Yeah, I'll consider it."

"Good."

Nicole returned with our funnel cakes. My God, they looked delicious. Mine was topped with powdered sugar, four scoops of vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup and whipped cream. It tasted even better than it looked. It tasted like heaven in my mouth.

This was totally not healthy but I could care less. It was amazing.

After we had finished up our funnel cakes, Sean had texted me telling me to meet up with them at Pantopia to play at the Sultan's Arcade. I was actually pretty excited about that.

If I'm being honest, I was actually excited to see Sean again.

And Lianne of course.

We finally arrived to the area in Busch Gardens called Pantopia. I scanned the crowd for any sign of Sean or Lianne. "Do you see them?" I asked Nicole and Dani.

"Nope," They responded.

"Wait, I think that's them!" I looked in the direction Dani was pointing at. Sure enough, I saw Sean, Lianne and Chase walking our way. I smiled and waved at them. Lianne smiled, quickly rushing over to where I was.

"Hey Bestie!!!" She pulled me in for a tight hug. I don't if it was the tight hug but my stomach began churning, and not in a good way. "Uh-Lianne. Too tight." I groaned.

She finally let go of me. "Sorry." She quickly apologized. "I hope I didn't hurt my precious goddaughter," She cooed as she looked down at my abdomen.

"No you didn't. I'm just not feeling well."

"Really? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Let's just play some games." I gently began rubbing my stomach as I walked inside the Arcade. I had no idea why this sudden feeling of nausea came, but I hated it. It was putting me in a bad mood, which I didn't want to have.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sean asked, as he grabbed my arm, stopping me from walking any further. "You look a little pale." He pointed out, concern lacing through each and every word.

"I'm fine. Let's just play games, I'll be fine."

He let out a small sigh before giving me a small nod. "Okay."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

I was no where near fine.

In fact, the nausea had gotten even worse.

We were on our way back to the hotel and I was just dying to get into my bed and rest. I really wasn't feeling well and I haven't eaten anything since the funnel cake. Because of the nausea, of course.

"Are you sure you are okay Ana? You haven't eaten anything and you look like you're about to puke."

I didn't say anything. I was doing everything in my power not to talk or do anything. I felt like with any slight movement I would just throw up all over the bus floor and I definitely don't want that to happen.

That would be disgusting and not to mention, embarrassing.

"We're a couple of minutes away from the hotel, hang on tight okay?"

I didn't respond to her.

I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I just didn't want to throw up on her. That would be horrible if I did!

"Okay Ana, we're here."

The bus slowly came to a stop at the hotel entrance. Everyone began getting up from their seats and walking off of the bus. Lianne held onto my arm and slowly helped me up.

She held onto my arm as we walked off of the bus and began walking inside the hotel. "Here, let me help." I heard Sean say.

I felt his arm link with my other arm as we walked inside the elevator. "I got her Lianne. You can let her go if you want."

"No it's fine. I don't mind."

The elevator doors open and we walked out. Oh God, I could literally feel the bile slowly rising up in my throat. "Lianne give me the key quickly!"

She reached into her bag and quickly handed me the key. "Ana-" I began speed walking to the room. I slid the key and barged into the room, rushing into the bathroom. I quickly lifted up the toilet seat and retched into it.

Well there goes my funnel cake.

So disgusting.

Thank God I wore my hair in a bun.

I retched into the toilet once again. I felt a hand rubbing my back gently. "Go away!" I croaked, before heaving into the toilet.

"No." Sean answered.

Oh my God, what is he doing in here!?

The boy I have a huge crush on is literally watching me throw up into a toilet!

That's so embarrassing!

This was definitely a fuck my life moment.

"Sean please get out. You don't need to see this!" I breathed out. Okay, I think I'm done.

Nope, nevermind.

I heaved into the toilet once more before resting my head on my arm. Okay, now I'm done. I flushed the toilet and Sean carefully helped me up. I walked over to the sink and rinsed my mouth throughly before brushing my teeth.

Once I was finished brushing my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom and saw Sean laying out a pair of pajamas on my bed. He looked at me and grinned. "I hope you don't mind but I took out your pajamas for you."

I walked over to where he was, giving him a small smile. "Thank you Sean. That was sweet of you."

He took my suitcase off of my bed and set it under the bed. I looked down at my pajamas and then at Sean. "Um. Do you mind not looking while I change?" I asked him, my voice soft.

He grinned. "It's nothing I haven't seen before."

I could feel my cheeks beginning to heat up. That night at Sean's party started replaying in my mind. That was a pretty crazy night.

"But, yes. I won't look. I'll face that wall, okay?"

"Okay," I smiled.

He turned around, his back facing towards me. I quickly undressed out of my clothes and changed into my pajamas. "All done."

He turned back around so that he was facing me. "Where do you want me to put your clothes?" He inquired, as he picked up my clothes from my bed. "Oh, uh. You can just put it on top of the table. I'll put it into a bag tomorrow."

He nodded, walking over to the table and placing my clothes neatly on the table. I began undoing the bed. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah. I guess so."

I climbed into bed, Sean pulling the bed covers over me. He bent down and gently kissed my forehead. "I'll be back tomorrow morning to check on you okay?"

"Okay," I whispered.

"Well I'll let you get your rest. Goodnight Anabelle."

"Okay. Goodnight Sean," I murmured.

He walked over to the door and opened it. "She's better now." I heard Sean say at the door.

"Okay, thank you Sean. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Lianne."

I heard the door close. I watched as Lianne set her bag down on the table. "Get some rest Anabelle. You're gonna need it."

"Yeah, I know." I held the bed covers closer to me. "Night best friend."

"Goodnight Bestie."

Sean was the last thing on my mind before my eyes slowly closed and everything went black.

________________________

A/N

Yay! An update! Hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter. It was short but like I said. I'm only doing that so I could update more frequently.

So, some of you probably got a notification saying that I started a new story. The details for that story will be announced later on. But I will give you guys a hint. It's about a character in this story ;).

I won't start on that story until I finish this one. Hopefully you guys will enjoy that story as well! I have a really good feeling that it'll be a good one. :)

Anyway, I don't have anything else to say! Until next time my lovelies! :)

xxxx Gabby

-Vote

-Comment

-Share

-Follow

xxxxx infinity_and_beyond3 xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
508K 14.2K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
286K 9.2K 59
Samantha Jones has lived most of her life in a small village she can't await to escape. No matter her story and background, she has worked ridiculou...
27.2K 729 63
A smile played on my face as I saw on the sheet of paper in my hands. "Congratulations, you are pregnant eight weeks, Miss Reel!" The doctor said. "T...