Harry's Slave (HARRY STYLES F...

By disneylex

He loved her, she hated him. But they both needed each other more than they realized. ______________________... More

1
prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
Not a update!
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Not a update
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
SELF PROMO
70
71
72

14

68.6K 928 185
By disneylex

Harry's Slave
Chapter 14
-------

Harry's P.O.V

                                  "I enjoyed that too," I laughed a bit, "I can't wait for you to actually join life and be a teenager for once in your life.

She looks down, and plays with her hands. I looked at her. I wanted her to be happy she was going to be free from me. "I'll be safe Scarlett. Don't worry." I smiled at her. Even though I knew I wasn't going to be safe.. She pulled me into a tight hug. Right after she pulled away two men stormed into the room.

"It's time to go Scarlett." I told her while I pointed at the men. She looked at me once more as she  walked out of the door. But before she completely left she looked back and waved at me. Her dimples were so perfect. I waved back at her before she became out of sight.

One of the men came in and sat across from me. I was trying to keep myself together which worked pretty well. The man didn't even know I was sad that she had left.

"You do know what is going to happen to you. Two full years of prison with cruelful beatings with barely any food or water. Just enough to keep you alive. You will go through the pain Scarlett went through."

I nodded my head, "I know." 

The man took my arms and dragged me into a cell. It was a dark small room with a toilet and a bed that was half beaten with blood stains. I swallowed at the sight that they were two beds. That means I would have a room mate. Hopefully it would be a good roommate.

-

Scarlett's P.O.V

I saw Harry slowly wave and smile at me before I left the room. I'm gonna miss him a lot. I don't know what happened in the last five minutes, but I think I like him. Shit.

The two men showed me out of the place started walking around with the other confused slaves. Well they're not slaves right now but, you get what I mean.

"Ok I know you are confused. But happily to say that your owners will go through as many years or months you went through pain.They will suffer so much. Either you can go to the Slave house. Which is basically where all the slaves are. They learn there and try to finish high school and college to get a job and start a family. Or we can send you to a family who wants to raise you. You pick. You all have five minutes to decide," The man spoke while smiling. "You're all finally free."

The entire group of slaves started cheering and laughing and dancing. I just stood there. Trying to gasp onto the fact that I was never gonna see Harry or Rick ever again.

I felt a warm tear escape my eye. Not from the happiness of slavery. From the sadness of losing Harry and Rick. Rick was a amazing friend. And Harry.. Well it's complicated. I don't know whether I like him or not. I mean I'm sad he left. I'm actually really sad he left. I just want to see him one last time.

"Are we ever gonna see our owner again?" I asked. All the slaves shot me a glare and started laughing. One of the slaves said why do you care. I didn't reply because, I don't know why I care. I don't know why my feelings for Harry exist. 

 "You can see them in their cells whenever you like," He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "But I have no idea why you would ever want to see them."

I nodded my head "Ok." 

I looked at the building and slowly ran to it. I opened the door to see hundreds of cells. No one was talking though. It was silent. You could hear some coughing and sneezing but that was it. 

I looked at the cells. It went by last names. Since his last name was Styles I walked to the right until I found the S's. I then found a cellar with two last names on it.

Styles and Steail.

I was a bit scared to look at the cell. But I found the courage and stood right in front of the cell. I saw Harry with a drawing pad. He was drawing like a cartoon or something. The other man was passed out on the bed.

"Harry." I whispered.

Harry quickly turned in my direction with his eyes dull and his face so pale. His cheek had a knife cut and his arms were bloody with a couple of bruises. He stood in front of the cell. 

"Scar, what the hell are you doing here?" He asked while smiling a bit. I smiled back. "I just wanted to see you again.. Long time no see.." I laughed.

Harry let out a laugh "So are you like allowed to actually come and see me?" 

I nodded my head "Yeah I asked the guy and he said I could. There is like one other slave visiting her owner too." Harry chuckled and pulled a seat and we began talking for hours it seemed. We talked about his sentence in jail. My family problems. His family problems. He showed me how he drew a cartoon. We laughed so much because his cell mate started talking in his sleep about mice. He told me that he had some problems. 

After four hours passed the man had told me to leave. I waved at harry, "Goodnight." 

"Goodnight." He said in a husky voice. His sleepy voice was so.. After I exited the building all the slaves had vanished. I sighed and went back inside to ask the man where could I go. He told me that I had to leave tomorrow morning to some Malik family. I don't know. But he gave me a bed to sleep on until the next morning.

-

"Wake up Ms. Scarlett. Mr. Malik is here to pick you up." One of the men spoke. I nodded my head and walked to Harry's cell. He was sound asleep. I ignored my thoughts and went outside the building to see a black haired young man with a muscular body with a couple of tattoo's.

"Are you Scarlett?" He asked with a strong British accent. Woah he was British like Harry. Shutup Scarlett, wow.

"Yeah. Are you Malik? I asked, trying to pronounce it correctly.

"Zayn Malik," He strictly spoke, "But you will call me Mr. Malik if you live with me."

I looked at him in confusion. "Oh.. Ok. You can call me Scar.. That's what al-"

Zayn ended my sentence "I will call you Scarlett. It is your name. And that's what you will be called."

Well ok Mr.Douchebag I thought to myself. This guy was a nut job. He walked towards me and guided me to the car.  His house wasn't far from where Harry was. Maybe like three minutes. I could just walk to see Harry.  

"Were here. We will buy you clothes later today. And how old are you?" Zayn questioned while shutting the car door. I got out of the car and spoke "Eighteen"

He chuckled "So did you already finish high school?" 

"No.. I ended sophomore year.." 

He walked towards the huge house "You'll will start high school tomorrow, because I know you're just dying to go back."

 Oh that's just great.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689 12 13
To the old you, Some memories just never leave your bones. My first love was your soul's purest kiss. I always remembered you as the girl who never k...
50.1K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
1.3K 84 16
2:00 am. Four hours to go. Everything had slipped out of her hands. How much ever she wanted him, she just couldn't have him, not now. All that she c...
1.1M 41.2K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...