You Belong With Me

By charyzac

"There's always a rainbow after the rain". Maddie had the worst summer of her life. What happened? Her boyfri... More

Chapter 1: Summer Hates
Chapter 2: Rubber Duckies
Chapter 3: Coleslaw
Chapter 4: Dog
Chapter 5: Transfer
Chapter 6: Denial
Chapter 7: Dead Man?
Chapter 8: Sigh
Chapter 9: Jerk
Chapter 10: Curious
Chapter 11: Not as Bad
Chapter 12: Not my day
Chapter 13: Talk
Chapter 14: Party
Chapter 15: Unkown
Chapter 16: Biology
Chapter 17: Tutor
Chapter 18: Bad Mouth
Chapter 19: Pinky
Chapter 20: 8 not 6
Chapter 21: Almost
Chapter 22: Sing off
Chapter 23: The Wedding Date
Chapter 24: Couple?
Chapter 25: Surprise
Chapter 26: Swing
Chapter 27: Kissing in Public
Chapter 28: Horror/Disney Movie
Chapter 29: Mean girls, New Girl and Cole
Chapter 30: Fridate
Chapter 31: Flirts
Chapter 32: Carnival
Chapter 33: The Past
Chapter 35: Visit
Chapter 36: Birthday
Chapter 37: Photograph
Chapter 38: Hospital
Chapter 39: Heartbroken
Chapter 40: Space
Chapter 41: Disaster Dinner
Chapter 42: It Hurts
Chapter 43: Fool's Gold
Chapter 44: Meet the family
Chapter 45: The Accident
Little Things

Chapter 34: Spaghetti

4.4K 152 1
By charyzac

We are currently eating lunch at our usual table, everyone talking about random things till Chace said something.

"Maddie, what are your plans for Kieran's birthday?"

I'm such an aweful girlfriend I don't even know when's my boyfriend birthday.

"When?" I asked completely knowing nothing.

"It's next tuesday, he didn't tell you?"

"No" I felt sad.

"Don't worry, I actually had just found out last night on facebook." I took out my phone from my bag, checked Kieran's profile and yes his birthday is next tuesday. "What do you think we should do? Surprise party?"

"That'll be cool! My folks are leaving for Hawaii next week we can venue the party at my place." Quen suggested.

"Will it be okay with your parents?" I ask.

"Sure, they might even not know." chuckling.

"So surprise birthday party it is!" I clapped my hands cheerfully.

"Where is he anyway?" Marissa asked.

"His with coach, talking about the next game strategy winning against Brenshaw." Chace amswered drinking his orange juice.

"Isn't it too early to plan that! It's like two more game to win before the finals." Zoe said.

"You know how coach is so obsessed with winning this year." Chace replied.

"He's even practicing his trophy acceptance speech already, believe it" Quen said laughing.

"I totally saw that once!" Emma laughing as well.

The bell rang that indicates Lunch over.

"We'll talk about the party maybe on Saturday?" I asked packing my things and everyone agreed.

_________________

Kieran:
Sorry Love! can't drive you home today, Coach wants to continue the talk :*
-

Me:
Okay! Text me later? :)
-

Kieran:
Of course! :* :)
-

I saw Oliver talking with Emma. I was not suppose to eavesdrop on their conversation but I couldn't help myself. My feet was so cooperative with my ears that I found a place near to clearly listen to what they were talking about.

"Emma, About what happened at the Carnival.."

"No! Oliver, it meant nothing so just let it go."

What could have happened?

"But I just want to explain.." stopping Emma from further walking "I..."

"Oliver stop! It was just a kiss, it's not even my first. So stop apologizing!"

Kiss! They kissed!

"I just.... fine! It's nothing." Then Oliver left with his tone, he wasn't actually fine with it.

I followed Oliver to his car, he was kicking his tires cursing.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Kick after kick after kick.

"You know bunny, If only that tire can talk it will repeatedly be saying it hurts! It hurts!"

"Tweety." He stopped looking down.

"Is it about Emma?"

"How did you?" He shocked that I knew.

"I heard you two talking." crunching my nose.

"You heard?" Rubbing his forehead out of frustration.

"Sorry." Giving him a small smile "I didn't mean to eavsdrop on your conversation."

"It's fine! You'll find out sooner or later anyway." He sighed.

"So you kissed her?"

"I did, I didn't know why I did it! I just got caught in the moment, I think." he explains, running his fingers through his hair.

"You like her?"

"I- I don't know" pursing his lips "maybe?"

"That's a first on a maybe." I said holding his arm, smiling.

"I guess? Well Emma is nice, friendly, out-going, fun to be around with and she's beautiful." his face lit as he describes her.

"I think you do like Emma, Bunny. For the fact that you called her beautiful instead of Hot is something, plus you lit up like a christmas tree on christmas describing her." I pinch his nose.

"I still don't know, tweety." rubbing the back of his neck.

"I don't blame you, it's the first time you actually liked someone. After that girl way back in 3rd grade, what was her name again?"

"Missy." He answered. "I remember that, Yeah." he nodds as he reminisce.

"Up to now, I still don't know what you've seen in her. She was bit of a bully back then."

"I don't even know why myself. Probably cause she used to take Mom's made lunches that I actually hate." He laughs in the memory.

"Probably that." I smiled at his now laughing face. "Seriously Bunny, I think Emma is a good choice."

"Could be. I don't know still." He shakes his head.

"Come on." Taking the keys of the car in his jean jacket. "Maybe Ice cream can help you figure your feelings for her." pushing him to the passenger seat.

"Okay, but I'm not paying." As he buckles his seatbelt.

"Sure thang."

After Ice cream time and more figuring out about his feelings about Emma. He drove me home.

"Thanks for the ride!" I said unbuckling my seat belt.

"Sure, thanks for the Ice Cream." He said peaking his head out the car window. "A favor, please don't tell them yet."

"Yes, I can keep secrets." Saluting him. "I'm your bestfriend remember?"

"Thanks Tweety!"

"Of course, anytime and anywhere." Winking at him. "Bye!"

"Bye!" He lastly said as he drove off.

I opened my house door, Miho greeted me as I enter.

"Hi girl!" Rubbing his head.

I put my bag near the stairs and walk to the kitchen towards the fridge. I made myself a glass of fresh squeeze Lemonade and a sandwich. I was sitting by the kitchen counter about to text Dad but the door opened. I walk to see who it is and it was him.

"Welcome back!" I said hugging him, he kissed me on my cheeks.

"Hi Honey!" He put his bags down. Hugging me back.

"How's the conference?" Helping him with his bags.

He didn't respond immediately "Good." Then he made his way yo his office.

"Do you want something to eat? I can make you a sandwich."

"No thank you, I'm not hungry." opening his office door.

"Okay, I'll just put your loundry bag on the washing room" I said, he just nod, closing the door after.

That was odd

"Maybe he's just tired" I said to myself as I grab his bag.

________________

I was cooking dinner, when Dad entered the kitchen.

"I'm making spaghetti." I said mixing the sauce.

"I'm sorry honey, but I'm going out to meet someone." he drank in his water bottle and tossed it on the trash can.

"Really? But it's your favorite and you got home! Yet you're leaving again." I complained.

"Sorry honey! I'll just eat some later when I get back. Okay?" Kissing the side of my head.

"Is it that important?"

"Yes, sorry." Then he left.

I deep sighed.

"Well, at least I still have you Miho to stay." I smiled at her and she barked to answer.

"That's why I love you!" Kissing her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9.2K 24
She is the quiet girl. The shy one who doesn't meddle with anyone's business. He is the badass, someone you need to stay away from if you wish for pe...
16.9K 440 15
( This is My 3th story ) so This Is A Story Of Lego monkie kid! but it's a spy x family Au!! this is also have ships!! • LGBTQ • Au • Spy X Family...
7.6M 289K 48
She is fiery, hot-headed and spontaneous. He is calm, composed and calculating. She is fire, burning every obstacle in her path. He is ice, numbing h...
673K 25.9K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...