8 Infinite Brothers Together 3

By kris6987

Because you loved the story of eight brothers part 1 & 2, here I made a 3rd sequel guys and I hope you would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue (The happy ending)

Chapter 2

616 52 4
By kris6987

Sunggyu and the rest of his dongsaengs suddenly came out from their manager's car when they already arrived at their old house. "Do I still need to wait all of you here guys?" Their manager asking the six boys who were not even paying attention with him. The six boys standing side by side while staring long at their old house. Then their manager noticed Myungsoo's car parking at the corner and then suddenly turned back his sight again to them. "I really need to go now boys see you tomorrow bye." Then he suddenly go and leave the six brothers.

Sunggyu open the gate and suddenly step his feet inside. Meanwhile his dongsaengs just stare at him and hesitate to come in to the old house. But then Woohyun pulled both Dongwoo and Hoya inside and followed the oldest then Sungyeol and Sungjong followed their older brothers too.

"Myungsoo?" Sunggyu already in the living room. He's looking around and searching for his other dongsaeng. "Myungsoo where are you?" He noticed the house was clean. It looks like somebody maintain to clean it even nobody's living in that house anymore. He suddenly became emotional while looking around inside their house then he caught in his eyes his brothers emotionally staring at him too then he broadly smiled at them. "Welcome home brothers." They became all awkward staring at each other then the oldest turned his head at the door of their room where they are all sleeping together before. Sunggyu noticed the door was open. He walked fast and saw Myungsoo was inside lying on the floor. "MYUNGSOO!" He yelled and suddenly approached his second youngest brother.

"Hyung! Why? What happened to Myungsoo?" Woohyun who suddenly felt worried and suddenly runs fast following Sunggyu inside their room.

Sunggyu hit Myungsoo in anger after the younger opened his eyes and the oldest noticed he was just sleeping. "You jerk! I thought something's happened to you again! Why youre always doing this to me huh!"

The younger suddenly get up while scratching his head. "Aish! Why youre so noisy hyung! I'm just trying to make a nap here and I'm waiting that they will visit in my dream again."

Sunggyu deeply sighed while staring to Myungsoo. He almost have a heart attack because he really thought Myungsoo fainted again. Then Myungsoo broadly smiled while staring to his brothers one by one.

"I'm so glad that you all came here brothers. I'm sure mom and dad are very happy now."

"Get up now Myungsoo." All their heads turned to Hoya's cold face. "And let's all go back to our dorm." He is about to step his feet but Woohyun was blocking his way and their eyes met.

"Maybe there's a reason why were all here now Hoya, so we should stay here...just on this day...let's do what's our parents wish for us."

Hoya chuckles. "Myungsoo's dream has no meaning Hyunnie maybe he just miss them that's why he dreams of them." He pushed Woohyun then Myungsoo quickly pulled his older brother's shoulder.

"Hyung! I swear it looks like real. I saw them in my dream! I talk to them! I touched them and until now I can still feel mom's kiss to my cheek."

"Myungsoo! Stop it now please!" Hoya raising his voice to his dongsaeng that make the younger stare at him in disbelief. "I'm sorry but I can't stay any longer in this house anymore." Then he step his feet again.

"Why you can't still forgive them hyung? Mom and dad already felt regret about what they did wrong. Before they passed away they are always telling me and to Sunggyu hyung to find you all. They love you hyung, all of you."

Hoya stopped from walking then turned his head and stare to Myungsoo with a cold face. "You don't understand what weve going through before Myungsoo, because you didn't experience what we have experience before from the hands of our father." Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungyeol glances to Myungsoo and sadness drawn to their faces while reminiscing the past while Sungjong still trying to remember anything about his childhood with his older brothers because he was still three years old in that time when all that happened.

Flashback 19 years ago.

"Sunggyu! Where are you my eldest son!"

Their father was drunk again and Sunggyu quickly hides the four youngest inside their room. "Sungyeol, Hyungsoo, Myungsoo, Sungjong stay here and don't come out until I didn't tell you ok?"

"Yes hyung."

The four youngest nods at him and he suddenly closed the door.

"KIM SUNGGYU!"

Sunggyu shivered in fear after his father raising his voice in anger and he quickly approached him.

"Yes dad, I...I'm coming!"

"Where is your dongsaengs?"

"Ah...the four youngest already inside our room dad..."

"I'M TALKING ABOUT THE TRIPLETS WHERE ARE THE THREE OF THEM!"

His mother suddenly appeard after she heard his husband shouting so loud. "Honey could you please minimize for shouting so loud our four youngest might heard you."

"Where is our triplets sons?"

"They were playing outside."

"THEN WHO ALLOWED THEM TO PLAY OUTSIDE!"

"Gyudong stop shouting please!" She's madly scolded his husband then they start arguing that make Sunggyu felt more tense while covering his ears. Because he doesn't like to hear his parents arguing.

Then suddenly the triplets appeard and Sunggyu noticed Hodong hiding at the back of his two brothers then he is about to approach them but their father suddenly yelled at them that make him freezed and stop from moving. "WHY DID YOU GO OUTSIDE!"

"Dad were just playing outside nearby our house." Yadong trying to explain to his father. Then their father suddenly noticed Hodong was hiding at the back of his brothers.

"What are you hiding in their Hodong?"

Hodong quickly shaked his head but then his father quickly pulled him out and he suddenly get mad when he noticed the bruises to his son's face. "You have been in a fight again! What I told you about fighting huh!" He is about to slap Hodong's face but Yadong and Hyundong quickly stop their father.

"Don't hurt him dad!" Yadong is crying while covering his brother Hodong. "He just defended me to those kids who keeps on bullying on me."

Their father quickly put down his hand and Sunggyu approached his father. "Dad, I'm sorry! I'm the one who allowed them to play outside."

"Sunggyu!" His mother nags at him for being too much honest while the triplets stare at the oldest with fears in their eyes. Then his father madly stare at him and quickly removed his belt.

Mrs. Kim suddenly embraced the triplets and the four of them were crying while watching Mr. Kim hitting his eldest son and Sunggyu keeps on covering his mouth so that the four youngest inside their room could not hear his loud voice for shouting and crying in pain.

"Hyung!" The triplets quickly embraced their oldest brother after he entered inside their room. He just came from their parents room. Their mother put an ointment to his bruises while their father already falls asleep in the living room. "Hyung I'm so sorry!" Sunggyu raised Hodong's head and then wiped his tears.

"Aish! You don't need to apologize to me Hodong. It's not your fault bro."

"But, you have been hitted because of us hyung." Hyundong still felt sorry for his hyung. Because he is the one who keeps on asking to the oldest to allow them to play outside.

"Hyung...were so sorry for being a hard headed dongsaengs on to you and I'll promise...from now own, I will always listen to you." Yadong crossing his finger to the oldest.

"Me too hyung." Then Hyundong and Hodong also crossed their fingers at him too. Then later he embraced them with full of love. And his small eyes caught the four youngest already sleeping now in their shared bed.

The next day. Yadong is crying while waking up the oldest. "Hyung, dad is hurting Hodong now!"

"What?" He suddenly get up to his bed and looked around and noticed only him, Myungsoo and Sungjong are left in their room. The two youngest are still sleeping in their bed. Then he stare back again to Yadong. The two oldest quickly runs fast to the garden and saw their father hitting Hodong with his belt while Hyundong, Sungyeol and Hyungsoo were crying. "DAD STOP HURTING MY BROTHER!" Hyundong shouting madly to his father while embracing his two younger brothers.

Sunggyu approached their father. He hardly pushed him then quickly approached Hodong and covering his dongsaeng with his arms. Then later after Sunggyu madly stare to his father. Mr. Kim leaved his six sons in the garden. "What happened? Why does he's hurting you Hodong?" Sunggyu still trembling in anger while wiping the tears of his poor dongsaeng.

Hyundong and the two youngers suddenly approached Hodong and they hug him.

"He already saw Hodong's report card hyung." The oldest turned his head to Yadong. "He get mad because some of his grades are failed."

Sunggyu sadly stare to Hodong's face and then he tapped his brother's shoulder. "Don't worry, hyung will help you so that you'll never be failed again ok?" Hodong nods then stare sadly to the oldest. Then after that Sunggyu became Hodong's mentor. He didn't stop teaching his brother until his grades are not getting high same as Yadong and Hyundong.

"Waaaahhhh!!!"

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Sungjong screaming so loud after Sungyeol scare the maknae wearing a scary mask. The youngest runs fast to the garden and suddenly hides at the back of Hodong while shivering in fear. Meanwhile Yadong and Hyundong keeps on laughing so loud to the maknae. Then later Yeollie suddenly removed his mask after Sungjong already crying in fear and he approached the youngest.

"Oh! Don't be scared now Jongie look it's only me Sungyeol hyung."

Then Sungjong suddenly removed his arms around Hodong's waist and punched Yeollie to his face and the triplets burst into laughter.

"Ahhhh...why did you punched me that really hurts!" Sungyeol is so mad scolded the maknae. Then after a while he whispered to the maknae. "Call Hyungsoo and tell him that I have something to give to him, got it?" The innocent maknae suddenly obeyed his hyung and runs fast inside their house. The maknae sweetly smiled after he saw his older brother sitting peacefully in the couch while watching his favorite cartoon movie in the living room. He suddenly approached him and grabbed his hand.

Then excactly, while the two youngest both already going to the garden now, Sunggyu and Hyungsoo came out from the bathroom. "Hyungsoo don't ever pee in your pants again ok? Youre not a baby anymore youre a big boy now."

"Ok! Sorry hyung."

Then the oldest frowned when he noticed Myungsoo is not in the living room anymore then his head quickly turned when he heard a loud shout from the garden then everyone was laughing while another one is screaming in so much fear. He quickly runs fast and his blood boils in so much anger after he saw Sungyeol wearing a scary mask. He's playfully scaring his younger brother. Then the three older boys are laughing so loud while Myungsoo screaming in so much fear embracing the maknae.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WHY YOURE LETTING SUNGYEOL MAKING MYUNGSOO TO BE SCARED LIKE THAT!" He's madly nagging to his dongsaengs then they all shut their mouth after they noticed their younger brother already breathing hardly now while holding his chest then he suddenly fainted. All of them freezed staring to Myungsoo on the ground and their parents suddenly appeard and quickly approached their sons.

"Boys what happened?"

Mr. & Mrs. Kim both shocked too staring to their second youngest son already in unconsciousness lying on the ground. "MYUNGSOO!"

Mr. Kim suddenly carry his son into his arms and runs fast inside their house and Mrs. Kim suddenly called the doctor. And just a few minutes the doctor came.

"Until when would you let him suffer like this? He really needs to be operated as soon as possible or else he will leave you early at his young age." The doctor sadly speaking at the parents of his patient. Then Mr. Kim suddenly rubbed his wife's back when she start crying.

"What can we do, my savings still not enough for his operation. His operation is so expensive and can't you see? I still have seven sons." Mr. Kim almost crying while explaining to the doctor. "And the five of them already studying."

As far as they know. Mr. Kim's seven sons secretly listening to their conversation behind the door. Then later when the door finally opened the seven brothers quickly stepped their feet back and stare at the doctor's face. When the doctor finally leave, Mr. Kim suddenly called his five older sons while Mrs. Kim hides the three maknaes inside their room.

"What happened to your younger brother earlier?" Mr. Kim looking to his sons one by one with his small scary eyes. The triplets secretly glancing to one another while Sunggyu staring to Sungyeol who's already crying now because he knows it was his fault. And Mr. Kim frowned when he noticed the youngest of these five boys is crying.

"Sungyeol why youre crying?" The younger suddenly trembling in fear and hug his oldest brother and he's sobbing. Then the scary mask that he suddenly hides earlier inside his t-shirt fell down on the floor. Mr. Kim suddenly peek it up and Sungyeol is shouting when he madly pulled the younger and hitting his butt with his big palm.

"You wan't to kill your brother huh! You want't to kill him!"

"Dad! He didn't mean it!" Hyundong suddenly explaining to his father. "He really want to scare Hyungsoo but maknae mistakenly grabbed Myungsoo in the garden so Sungyeol thought it was Hyungsoo."

"If this will happen again, I will surely give the five of you to that rich people who wants to adopt to one of you!"

"Gyudong!" Mrs. Kim is crying while looking to his husband. She quickly approached him and slap his face. "How could you say that infront of our sons! What kind of a father you are! You didn't even think about what could they feel about what you said." Then she turned her head to his five sons who were crying now while staring at them. Then she suddenly grabbed them inside their room with the three youngest.

"Mom! Why does he said that?" The oldest still confused about what his father said earlier. "Are you planning to abandoned...one of us? One of my brothers?"

"Of course not Sunggyu, we will never do that. Your father just said that because he just get mad to the five of you but he didn't mean it to say that ok?"

"But is it true that there is a rich couple wants to adopt us?"

"Ahhhh...Sunggyu could you please stop asking me that kind of question again especially infront of your dongsaengs! They are listening to you!" She's madly raising his voice but then suddenly apologized to his sons and embraced them when they all starting to looked sad. "I will never let any one of my treasured sons will be adopted with that rich couple, ok? No one will be separated." They all nods at her then she kissed them all. Her eight treasured sons.

One day the eight brothers were all gathering in the garden. Sunggyu busy helping Hodong and Yadong to do their homework but his eyes still keeps on glancing to the four youngest who's playing hide and seek. While Hyundong into his own world in the corner busy writing something in a piece of paper. Then the oldest called him. "Hyundong! What are you doing? Why youre not making your homework here with your brothers?"

Hyundong suddenly get up and he's so excited while approaching his brothers holding the paper that he wrote. "Yeollie, Hyungsoo, Myungsoo, Jongie come here!" He also called the youngers and the four youngest suddenly approached their four older brothers. "Brothers listen to me, I wrote a poem for all of you."

"What? A poem?" Yadong laughing at him.

Hyundong clearing his throat first before reading the poem that he wrote.

Some day, we'll reach that place.

With the same heart just like always.

We'll be looking at each other with a smile.

As I dream of that day.

I'm looking at one place.

When I think about you, tears fall.

Because I'm thankful for you for always staying by my side.

When I look at you, my heart races.

Because I see the bright light that shines in front of me.

A precious person, a person who is my everything.

Nothing in the world can replace you.

Only when you call it, my name has breath in it.

You filled my useless heart up with light.

When I think of you, a smile spreads.

Because you're cozy like the warm sunlight.

When I look at you, I'm filled up inside.

Because I see you, who will always be on my side.

A person who is with me, a person who will keep being with me.

I don't want to lose you until the world ends.

I can only dream as long as you're here.

Because the world I draw out starts with you.

Can you see my heart? Can you hear my heart?

Will you always be with me?

My heart is yours, my dreams are yours.

We're forever in the same place.

A precious person, a person who is my everything.

Nothing in the world can replace you.

Only when you call it, my name has breath in it.

You filled my useless heart up with light.

A person who is with me, a person who will keep being with me.

I don't want to lose you until the world ends.

I can only dream as long as you're here.

Because the world I draw out starts with you.

Hyundong's brothers suddenly clapped their hands after he finished reading his poem and bowed infront of them. Then Yadong and Hodong teased him and imitating him the way he reads his poem just a while ago. While Sunggyu patted his back and thumbs up on him. "Nice poem Hyunnie."

"Really hyung?"

Then later the oldest noticed Hyundong's face suddenly turned sad. "Hey! Why you looked sad now?" And Hyundong stare sadly at him.

"I'm scared hyung?"

"Scared of what?"

"I still can't forget what dad said to us. It keeps on coming back to my mind now hyung and I'm afraid that one of us will be separated."

"Hyunnie, that will never happen ok? No one will be separated and we will grow together forever right? The eight of us...with mom and dad."

"Hyunnie beware of your words to say it might be came true." Yadong in a cold facial expression while reminding his brother. And his brothers mouth shut staring to Hyundong.

Hyundong always predicts something whatever comes to his mind he suddenly shared it to his brothers. Then just in a few days, weeks or months it really happened.

Then One day. That day comes. The most saddest moment that happened to the eight brothers. Sunggyu wake up very early in the morning and he suddenly check the identical twins Hyungsoo and Myungsoo who was sleeping next to him if they still have a fever. Until suddenly he realised Yadong was not beside Hyundong and Hodong anymore. While waking up his dongsaengs, Yadong came in and cuddles on him. Yadong is trembling in fear and crying.

"Yadong...where have you been why youre crying."

Yadong didn't let go of his arms around Sunggyu's waist. And Sunggyu felt worried and scared too even though he didn't understand why his younger brother is crying and look so scared.

All of their dongsaengs get awake because of Yadong is shouting when their parents came in and tried to get Yadong from Sunggyu's arms.

"NOOOOOO!!!! I don't wan't to go with them! Nooooo!!!!"

"Yadong please hope you understand mom and dad we both love you but we need to do this because your brother Myungsoo is sick and dying."

"Noooooo!!!!!! I don't care if he will die!!! I just wan't to stay with you here...and with my brothers."

Their mother burst into tears and asking their father to just forget about the adoption but their father was so hard and didn't listen. He forcedly grab Yadong from Sunggyu but Sunggyu didn't let go his brother and his dongsaengs were crying too especially Hyundong and Hodong who was helping Sunggyu to hold Yadong tightly.

"Boys please let go Yadong or else I will hit you one by one."

"Nooo! Please Sunggyu hyung don't let me go no matter what."

But all of them got scared and let go Yadong. Their father suddenly grab their poor brother and locked them all so that they could not follow him.

They all tried to punched and kick the door until they just hug one another and cried because they can't help their brother.

"Sunggyu! Hyundong! Hodong! Why youre not touching your food?" The three left older boys turned their heads to their father with a cold stare. "What the meaning of that stares? Why? Youre angry to me because your brother is with the other family now? Hope you understand why I need to separate your brother from us boys."

"What kind of father you are." They all stare to Hodong after he speak madly to their father.

"What did you say?"

"Shhh!!! Please Gyudong, Hodong not in the middle of our meal." Mrs. Kim suddenly scolded his husband and his son.

"How I wish I didn't born in this world if my father is you!" Hyundong who's sitting beside him quickly covered his brothers mouth. While his father already madly staring at him.

Meanwhile Mrs. Kim suddenly hold his husband's arms when he attempt to stand up to approached his fourth son. "Please Gyudong control your temper Myungsoo is watching on us. Just think of his condition if he sees you hurting his brother he will going to be hurt too."

Mr. Kim suddenly turned his head to his second youngest son who was confused staring at them. Myungsoo sitting in the middle of his twin brother and the maknae. Mr. Kim suddenly went back to his seat again and silently continue eating his food. "If you don't want to eat your meal you can go to your bed now and have a sleep."

The oldest quickly stand up and pulled Hodong inside their room and talked to him. "Hodong please control your temper don't ever fight to our father...avoid speaking harsh words infront of him...he still our father." Then Hodong already start crying now while staring to the oldest. And Sunggyu wiped the younger's tears. "Same as you I'm also mad at him too because of what he did to our brother Yadong. I also wan't to fight with him but I can't, because, not just because he's our father and he is scary but because I understand why he needs to sacrifice Yadong to be separated on us. It's for our younger brother's sake."

"But why Yadong hyung, why him?"

Sunggyu just embraced his younger brother and cried too.

End of flashback.

"Oh! C'mon bro that was nineteen years ago." Dongwoo tapped Hoya's shoulder. "Can we just stop recalling our sad past? Why just we don't start recalling our happy memories here!"

"He's right!" Woohyun agrees of what Dongwoo said and suddenly walked outside the garden and they all followed him. "We have so much happy memories here in this garden right?"

"Yeah!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.3K 52
My life has been insane. It has been okay, horrible, and now, amazing. This is my story of living with the Sidemen. SEQUEL TO 'Adopted by the Sideme...
388K 10.7K 77
A lot can change in four years... Sequel to Full House. If you haven't read that you might want to read it first or you'll be confused.
15.9K 1.1K 14
This is the story of eight brothers who made a commitment to each other when they were still young TO GROW UP TOGETHER after they've heard their pare...
1.2K 44 13
A story about how yn, a character who only existed because she'd never want her mother or sister to cry finds more 8 reasons to live.