You Belong With Me

By charyzac

"There's always a rainbow after the rain". Maddie had the worst summer of her life. What happened? Her boyfri... More

Chapter 1: Summer Hates
Chapter 2: Rubber Duckies
Chapter 3: Coleslaw
Chapter 4: Dog
Chapter 5: Transfer
Chapter 6: Denial
Chapter 7: Dead Man?
Chapter 8: Sigh
Chapter 9: Jerk
Chapter 10: Curious
Chapter 11: Not as Bad
Chapter 12: Not my day
Chapter 13: Talk
Chapter 14: Party
Chapter 15: Unkown
Chapter 16: Biology
Chapter 17: Tutor
Chapter 18: Bad Mouth
Chapter 19: Pinky
Chapter 20: 8 not 6
Chapter 21: Almost
Chapter 22: Sing off
Chapter 23: The Wedding Date
Chapter 24: Couple?
Chapter 25: Surprise
Chapter 26: Swing
Chapter 27: Kissing in Public
Chapter 28: Horror/Disney Movie
Chapter 29: Mean girls, New Girl and Cole
Chapter 30: Fridate
Chapter 32: Carnival
Chapter 33: The Past
Chapter 34: Spaghetti
Chapter 35: Visit
Chapter 36: Birthday
Chapter 37: Photograph
Chapter 38: Hospital
Chapter 39: Heartbroken
Chapter 40: Space
Chapter 41: Disaster Dinner
Chapter 42: It Hurts
Chapter 43: Fool's Gold
Chapter 44: Meet the family
Chapter 45: The Accident
Little Things

Chapter 31: Flirts

5.1K 197 6
By charyzac

I woke up by a loud knocking on the front door, I looked at my digital clock by my bedside table with my one eye still closed -9:33 am.

Who would wake you up from a very good sleep at this early?

"Maddie!!! MADDIE! OPEN UP!" Zoe knocking furiously at the door, I got up my bed lazily and to the front door. I opened it but slam it again at her face to let her know I'm pissed.

I made myself comfortable at the coach trying to sleep again, but Zoe just don't get the signals. She opened the door and put my feet up then sat placed my feet over her lap.

"You have a special delivery!" She said shaking a paper bag in my face.

"What is it?" Grab the paper bag out of her hand.

"Open it!" She said excitedly, I open the paper bag and found a jersey, my eyes widen from shock. It has Kieran's number in it, Zoe clapping like a 5 year old.

"He gave it to Chace, who gave it to me, to give to you!" She said joyfully "they still have practice today so he didn't have time to give it himself, coach was angry he didn't went to practice yesterday." she explains.

"He want me to wear he's number at the game today?" I asked fitting the jersey, it was a bit bigger but it's fine.

"Yep! The both of us will be wearing our boyfriends jersey for the game, so cute!" Pinching my cheeks.

"Yeah." I said looking at the jersey.

"Wait did you already called Chief?" Reminding me.

"Oops!" I run back upstairs to call Dad on the phone, I dialed his number after 3 rings he picked up.

"Hi Honey!"

"I called to ask if I can go to a game tonight, it's not in school so I thought I should ask for your permission."

"No Hi?"

"Sorry, Hi! So can I go?"

"Is Oliver and Zoe coming with you?"

"Yes"

"Okay, just tell Oliver to drive safely."

"Of course! When are you coming home again?"

"Monday"

"See you Monday then! I miss you!"

"Okay, I miss you too! I gotta go now. Have fun!"

"Okay, bye!"

After the call ended, I texted Kieran.

Me:

I got the delivery! I'm happy to wear it later XX
-

Went back downstairs. I saw Zoe eating a sandwich and watching Ben 10, I sat next to her reaching for her sandwich.

"Make your own!" She said taking it away from me.

"Greedy!" So I snatched the remote instead and changing the channel.

"Hey! I was watching that!" She snatched it back, returning the channel.

"You know you're watching Ben 10, right?" Raising a brow.

"Yeah." Bitting her sandwhich.

"Max really influence you a lot!" Chuckling looking at her serious face watching "My dad said yes!" I said walking to the kitchen.

"That's good." She said from the living room.

I got myself a bowl of cereal and pour in milk, then went back to the living room.

"Do you know where's Oliver?" I asked sitting next to her.

"He's coming here, he said he wanted to tell us something."

"Did he tell you what it is?" Eating my cereal.

"Nope! He said he'll just tell us when he gets here." We heard a car stopping by the driveway. "Speaking of the devil."

"Hey guys!" He said opening the foor, sitting next to the Zoe on the couch.

"Hi!" I said putting my bowl down the table "so what do you want to tell us?"

"I told Sandy that I don't feel the same way that she feels." leaning at the sofa.

"What did she say?" Zoe ask.

"Oh she didn't take it good, like you said she will. She slapped me infront of a lot of people and call me shit and stuff!" He said face palming his self "I wanted to explain but she wouldn't let me, instead she kept on spatting words that I don't even remember now actually from her loud slap. I can even feel it stinging on my cheek." Caressing the cheek Sandy's palm might have landed.

"She was just hurt." I said with a comforting smile. "What made you even realized that you don't really like her?"

"Well I told you it was only our second date, right? But she was already talking about marriage and kids. Like who wouldn't freaked out about it? I'M 18!" He explains, that made Zoe and I laugh.

"Aw cute! Did she tell what your babies names going to be?" Zoe teasing Oliver.

"Oliver Jr. And Sali." He buried his face in a pillow, that made us laugh even more.

"Cuuuttte!" I commented laughing

_________________

We drove to the Green Fields High for tonights game, we sitted at the middle for almost all the seats were taken. I saw Kieran stretching on the field, he smiled when he saw me wearing his jersey.

"There are so many people tonight!" Oliver said sipping on his coke.

"Well it's the 3rd game!" Zoe inform craning her neck trying to have a glimpse of her boyfriend.

I was texting Dad on my phone when I heard a bunch of girls talking not far from where the 3 of us were sitting.

"Oh my god! That guy Sherwood is so cute!" Girl 1 said, with a fan girling tone.

"No! The captain is way cuter!" Girl 2 squealing.

I just smile of amusement hearing them talk about Chace and Kieran, the game started later on and now on a timeout.

"That abs oh my god!" Girl 2 said gasping and I look at Kieran his shirt halfway up, fanning himself with his shirt that reveals his abs.

"Oh I could lick that all night long!" Girl number 3 said flirtatously, that made my brow raise.

I think Zoe heard what the girl said and elbowed me.

"It's fine!" I told.

"Why can't he just take it all off!" Girl 3 added giggling.

"Oh I would want to know what he taste like." Girl 2 said.

and I can't contained myself anymore. They are talking about my boyfriend like a piece of meat. I turned to face them.

"Excuse me! He is not a food or a piece of meat nor a lollipop for you to taste and lick!!" I am pissed.

"Why do you care!?" Girl 2 said bitchly

"He's my boyfriend, that's why!" I answered angrily, girl number 2 just roll her eye.

"You go girl!" Zoe said High fiving me and Oliver just clap in amazement.

The games ends with another win from our team. I immediately went down the bleachers, finding Kieran from the crowd of people. I waved at him as I came to his direction.

"Congratulations!" I jumoed into him hugging him tightly.

"Thank you." Hugging me back.

"I knew you'll win tonight. Well, you always have."

"Because you're my lucky charm, my jersey looks perfect on you."

"I know right." I said turning quirkily showing him the jersey outfit.

"You look as beautiful as always."

"Thank you." Tugging a loose hair behind my ear. I saw the 3 fangirl from before, but just as they was coming our way. I pulled Kieran in a kiss, he was quick to kiss me back. I heard growls as the 3 girls pass our way. I evilly smirk as I pulled out the kiss.

"What was that for?"

"What?" Still looking at the girls sway their hips disgustingly.

"What happened?" He turn me to look at him. He wasn't mad for I know that smirk that he has on. "Where you showing off to those girls?"

"Well, a little maybe." Giving him a cheeky grinn.

"I like it." I pulled me towards him pecking my lips. "And don't worry, I'm all yours."

"You better." I hit his chest playfully.

"Always and forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9.2K 24
She is the quiet girl. The shy one who doesn't meddle with anyone's business. He is the badass, someone you need to stay away from if you wish for pe...
56.4K 1.5K 39
Ashleigh and Anna have been friends since before they could remember. Ashleigh has an older brother, his name is Chris. Anna has a brother, his name...
16.7M 645K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
248K 9.7K 33
He is anything but a gEnTLeMaN. Allie Williams is navigating highschool with her head down. The thing is Dennis Anderson won't leave her alone! It's...