8 Infinite Brothers Together 3

By kris6987

Because you loved the story of eight brothers part 1 & 2, here I made a 3rd sequel guys and I hope you would... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue (The happy ending)

Chapter 1

1.2K 62 1
By kris6987

"Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl, Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl, Eonje bwado cham naccseon yeojaya.

Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl, Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl, Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl, Nal haneopsi ginjangsikyeo neon..."

As always the Infinite brothers are very synchronize dancing on the floor and their sweats are already running down. Their faces all so serious while staring each others movements in the big mirror at the practice room of their agency. They were practicing their new come back song titled "Bad".

Then after a while the perfectionist dancing machine Hoya suddenly stop the music and approached Myungsoo and asked him with a concern tone. "Are you tired?" The second youngest look at him and suddenly shake his head while wiping his sweats. "Don't force yourself bro...you can go home now and take a rest."

Myungsoo just arrived from his taping for his new up coming drama and he suddenly went there at their agency to have a practice with his brothers. He look so exhausted now but he still force himself to have a practice because the date of their comeback is nearly approaching but he still did not familiarize their dance step.

"Don't worry about me Hoya hyung I'm fine."

"Myungsoo!" Myungsoo quickly turned his head towards the oldest. "Go home now and take a rest."

"I said I'm fine Hyung!" He madly respond and Sunggyu suddenly control his temper while staring at him. "I still did not familiarize our dance steps so I need to practice hard."

"There is still tomorrow Myungsoo and you don't have a taping schedule tomorrow right?"

"Let's just continue our dance practice now brothers and don't too much worry about me." Then he stand again to his spot beside Hoya with emotional facial expression.

Sunggyu sighed deeply then making glances with his other dongsaengs who look so worried now to Myungsoo. Myungsoo acting like his twin brother L again and they hate it. Because everytime he acts like that they began to miss their brother L.

It was already eight o'clock in the evening when they finished their practice and they suddenly went back at their new bigger dorm with two separated floors. Woohyun, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong at the first floor while Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya living at the second floor.

"Hyunnie!" The oldest calling his dongsaeng before going upstairs and Woohyun quickly approached his hyung.

"Yes hyung?"

"Please always check our brother Myungsoo inside his room. I'm really worried about him."

"Aish! Hyung you don't need to remind me that because I always do that to our dongsaengs. I always checked them first inside their room before going to sleep in my own bed every night."

Sunggyu broadly smiled and tapped the shoulder of the younger. "That's why I choosed you to live with our three younger brothers because I know you can take care of them and I trust you."

Woohyun smiled at him and hit the oldest arm. "Go upstairs now hyung and take a rest."

"You too, take a rest now Hyunnie." The oldest quickly stepped his feet upstairs with a smile to his face.

"Goodnight Hyung!"

"Goodnight Hyunnie!"

Woohyun suddenly checked his three dongsaengs inside their rooms. Both Sungyeol and Sungjong are already fall asleep in their bed. Sungyeol and Sungjong are sleeping beside each other in a big bed in their shared room. Both the first floor and the second floor have only three rooms. And because they are four living in the first floor so the two Sung brothers sleeping together in the same room while Woohyun and Myungsoo have their own room.

Woohyun shake his head after he noticed his two dongsaengs did not changed their clothes. He suddenly waked them up to changed their clothes. Sungjong suddenly get up and changed his clothes and go back to sleep again but Sungyeol ignored the older and pushed him away while Woohyun is trying to pulled him out of his bed.

"Sungyeol ah! Get up now and changed your clothes or else you'll get sick!"

"I already changed my t-shirt there at the practice room hyung so don't worry and get out in my room now."

Woohyun just scratched the back of his head and then leave and excactly the older was just opening the door of the second youngest room when Myungsoo fainted and fell down on the floor. Woohyun was very shocked while staring at his dongsaeng unconsciously lying on the floor. "MYUNGSOO!"

Sungyeol quickly get up out of his bed after he heard his older brother is shouting to the next room and he quickly rushed in there and he was totally shocked while staring to Myungsoo was in unconsciousness now and his older brother is crying while embracing the younger. "Hyung what happened?" Sungyeol briefly freeze when he suddenly remembered a scene same like this that happened before to their brother L.

SUNGYEOL!!! MYUNGSOO!!! YOUR BROTHER HELP ME!!!" Sungyeol awakened because of Sunggyu's loud voice and quickly came inside their room.

"Hyung what happened...." Sungyeol suddenly freezed staring at his brother seizuring to his bed and his oldest brother was crying."

"Sungyeol call a taxi now! Hurry!"

"SUNGYEOL!!! What are you still doing why you're just standing there!" Woohyun scolded Sungyeol when he noticed him look very anxious while staring to Myungsoo.

"Ah...Woohyun hyung what should we do now?"

"You idiot! Call Sunggyu hyung now upstairs! Palli! Palli!"

"Araso! Araso!"

Sungyeol quickly run fast at the second floor and waking up the oldest inside his room. "Hyung! Hyung Myungsoo fainted inside his room!"

"What?" Sunggyu frowned while staring at the younger then he suddenly get up on his bed and run fast downstairs leaving Sungyeol inside his room and then Sungyeol suddenly followed his oldest brother downstairs. Meanwhile Hoya get awaked after he heard some foot steps running in the hallway. He open the door of his room and suddenly sneak a peek and frowned.

"MYUNGSOO!" Sunggyu quickly approached his unconscious dongsaeng and frowned while staring at the sad face of Woohyun. "What happened?'

"I don't know hyung after I opened the door I found him already unconsciously lying here on the floor."

"Myungsoo! Myungsoo wake up bro!" He was shaking him and he is about to cry now when suddenly Sungyeol arrived there and their heads turned towards him.

 "Hyungs I guess we need to rushed him to the hospital."

Sunggyu quickly stood up. "Woohyun, Sungyeol carry him now!" He approached the drawer and opened it then he took the key of the car of Myungsoo. "Let's go! Let's bring him to the hospital!"

He quickly run going outside their dorm and Sungyeol who's caryying Myungsoo at his back followed him. Woohyun is also at the outside of their dorm now when he noticed Hoya is approaching at him with a confused stare.

"What happened to Myungsoo?"

"He fainted....just stay here because Sungjong is already sleeping and don't leave him here ok?" Woohyun patted Hoya's back after he nods then suddenly followed his other brothers and hop inside the car.

In the middle of the road. Myungsoo finally awakened and he frowned when he noticed they were inside his car. The gray SUV car that he just bought last year. Myungsoo immediately removed his head that lying on the lap of his older brother Sungyeol and both of them stare to each other. "Where are we going hyung?" He confusedly ask him then Sungyeol madly hit his arm.

 "You scared us what happened to you earlier you fainted bro!" Sungyeol madly scolded his younger brother. 

Then Myungsoo turned his head towards his other two older brothers at the front seat. Sunggyu was driving the car while Woohyun sitting beside Sunggyu at the front seat him. Myungsoo suddenly remembered what happened to him. 

"I just wan't to go in the bathroom hyung but then when I tried to get up in my bed I felt dizzy and then my sight start to darken."

Woohyun make a brief glance to Myungsoo then turned his head to the oldest. "Do we still need to rushed him to the hospital hyung?"

The oldest briefly make a glance to Woohyun then sighed. "Of course we still need to make sure that he was just fainted because of too much stress....and we also need to check if his heart was still normally beating now."

"What? Of course my heart still normally beating now hyung, so let's just go back to our dorm now."

"You became so stress this past few days. You're not even resting Myungsoo and you're already start to look pale."

"But hyung I'm fine..."

"Just listen to me Myungsoo ah!" The oldest madly raising his voice that makes his dongsaeng's mouth shut. "I'm just doing this for your own good ok! Stop making us worrying about you!"

Myungsoo just stay quiet while staring at the oldest. Maybe his oldest brother was just afraid and worried about his health condition. But he believe to himself that he's totally fine and healthy.

At the hospital.

Myungsoo did not removed his sight at the monitor of his heart beat and then later the doctor stare at him with a light expression. "Your heart beat is normal but of course you still need to have rest and don't let your body in too much stress. Your heart still not that strong to carry stress."

Myungsoo nods then quickly turned his head to his three older brothers then smiled.

The next day.

Myungsoo get awake after a cold hand tickle his toe. "What? I'm still resting here..." He madly scolded that person without looking at him and closed his eyes again. Unknown person tickle his toes again and Myungsoo get annoyed. He is about to kick him but he suddenly freeze when he realized no one was inside his room except him. He immediately get up and frowned while looking around. He scratched his head then smiled. "Ahhh...don't play trick on me again Sungyeol hyung. I thought we're partners in crime."

"Myungsoo..."

He is about to step his feet when suddenly a soft familiar voice called his name. He frowned and quickly turn around. And when he finally faced him his jaw drops down and his eyes opened wide while staring at his reflection standing infront of him wearing all white and smiling so bright at him. But then he closed his eyes then opened again but he was still standing infront of him. "L? Is this real? I can see you? Why? How?" 

L laughed then he approached Myungsoo and hold his hands. Meanwhile Myungsoo was still in disbelief facial expression while staring at him. "Closed your eyes." Myungsoo obeyed his twin brother. He suddenly closed his eyes then later. "You can open your eyes now." Myungsoo suddenly opened his eyes and quickly turned his head when he noticed where they are right now. It was the place where they lived before and both of them standing on the ground where they got separated before when they are still young. "Do you still remember this place Myung?" Myungsoo quickly stare confusedly at him.

"How did you do that L? How did we get here? Am I dreaming or what? And why did you bring me here?"

"Yes...you're dreaming and I bring you here because mom and dad want to see you."

"Mom and dad? They are here?" He look very happy and excited while holding the arms of his twin brother.

"They were inside our house now and waiting for you." L pointing his finger to their old house and Myungsoo still can't believe what was happening right now. Is this real? Or it was just a dream? If this only a dream how he wish he will not going to be awake anymore. But how about his other six brothers. He can't leave them. Later he didn't realize they were already inside their old house and L suddenly calling their parents. "Mom! Dad! Myungsoo is here!"

"Myungsoo?" Myungsoo burst into tears and his face was totally shocked staring to his parents. They were also wearing all white same like L and they were smiling at him with their arms opening wide at him. "Our Myungie we missed you."

"Mom! Dad!" He runs fast towards them and his parents embraced him. And he sobbed then later L joined and embraced his twin brother so tight.

"Please if this was just a dream don't wake me up." His parents and his twin brother stare long at him with a sad look. Then his mother touched his face. "Bring all your brothers here." She kissed him on the cheek and then Myungsoo closed his eyes.

But then when he opened his eyes again. He's already inside his room and lying in his bed. He quickly get up and went outside his room. "L? Mom? Dad?" Myungsoo slowly step his feet going back to his room with a heavy feet after he noticed he's alone at their dorm. He seated down at the bottom of his bed and covered his face with his two palm and he's crying while remembering his dream.

"Bring all your brothers here."

He quickly wiped his tears and changed his clothes. Then after fixing his hair infront of the mirror he leaved and locked their dorm and start the engine of his car.

Woolliment Agency.

"Very good brothers!" Hoya making a thumbs up to his brothers while wiping his sweats. They were just finished practicing and they were all resting now.

"Ahhhh...only Myungie is not here." Sungyeol lying down on the floor and Dongwoo quickly approached the choding and layed beside him while his head resting on the younger's stomach.

"I guess he's still sleeping right now." Woohyun changing his t-shirt and then suddenly played games to his mobile then the maknae sit down beside him and cuddles on him.

Meanwhile Sunggyu just came back from the bathroom when he received a video call from Myungsoo. He suddenly called his other five dongsaengs.

"Annyeong brothers guess where I am now!" Myungsoo smiling so sweet on the screen while his six brothers trying to figure out where's that place that he goes. Then Myungsoo suddenly moved his camera around that place. "Remember that house brothers?"

Sunggyu, Dongwo, Woohyun and Hoya suddenly paused staring long at the old house in disbelief while Sungyeol and Sungjong still confused why their brother is there. The oldest quickly turned his head and stare his five dongsaengs facial expressions. Then stare again at their old house. "What are you doing there in our old house?" The oldest speaks in a cold tone. Then Sungyeol and Sungjong both stare at the oldest.

"Ahhhh!!! That's why that house look so familiar to me hyungs." Sungyeol raising his voice in disbelief and finally remembered their old house before. "That's our old house right?"

"Really? That's our old house hyungs? Can I go there hyung?" Their heads turned at the maknae and Sungjong suddenly shut his mouth.

"Of course Jongie you can come here...all of you. Hyungs, I dream of my twin brother this morning. He hold my hands and he brought me here. We came inside our house and our parents...they were also inside and they hug me so tight and mom kissed my cheek." Myungsoo's six brothers were glancing at each other while listening at him speaking sadly about his dream. "And she said to bring all of my brothers here...again...together in our house. That's why I immediately came here and hoping the six of you would come here right now with me."

"Of course we can't now Myungsoo we still have a practice and why don't you come here now to have a practice with us instead of wasting your time there...in...in that house." Hoya in a cold tone and his brothers stare at him.

"Well...if you don't come here I'm not going back to our dorm and I'm going to wait you all here until night or tomorrow."

"Myungsoo..." The oldest is about to speak but Myungsoo already end up the call. "Aish! That kid."

"What should we do now hyung?" Dongwoo asking the oldest with still in disbelief expression. They suddenly followed their oldest brother outside the practice room and a
The six brothers went to their CEO's office and Sunggyu begging their CEO to let the six of them to come home early.

Infinite brothers old house.

Myungsoo already outside the gate of their house. He frowned after he noticed a note sign that hanging at the gate.

This house is not for sale. No tresspassing.

He laughed after reading it then he suddenly shut his mouth after he noticed there was an old lady inside their old house and she's going outside now.

"Oh my god!" The old lady jumped in surprise after he noticed a guy standing infront of the gate. "Aish! You scared me kid what are you doing why youre standing there?"

"I'm sorry for scaring you. I'm Kim Myungsoo nice to see you again."

Then her eyes widened after Myungsoo smiled at him. "Wait! Youre that kid the younger brother of that small eyes who sale this house to us before right?" Myungsoo briefly laughed then he nods at her.

"Wait! Youre not living here anymore?"

The lady sighed then stare at his eyes. "Not anymore kid my two kids are already grown up now like you and were already living now to a bigger house."

"Then why you didn't sell this house to someone else?"

The lady is confused staring at him now. "Why should I? I know you and your brothers treasured this house a lot right? You also shared happy memories in this house and I know this day would come that all of your brothers visit this house again."

Myungsoo suddenly raised his head and stare at their very old house and deeply sighed.

"I still visit this house every week and I still clean this house kid so don't worry your house still look good inside."

"Thank you for taking care of this house."

"Youre very welcome kid." She suddenly passed the key at him and smiled. "I'm so glad that you finally found your brothers." Then later she leaved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 219 24
It's all about how two young siblings live without there parents together. Some incidents from there life is presented here.
79.2K 3.8K 21
Two boys move into the Iero house as foster kids. The younger brother is like a parental figure for his older brother who lost most of his memory and...
323K 11.5K 26
❝ I have survived so many fires I can no longer tell if I am alive or if I'm still burning. ❞ - In which the six most powerful mafia families must li...
2.6K 130 14
The turtles are back baby with another adventure how will it affect them this time. This is a sequel to my Brothers book so if you have not read tha...