You Belong With Me

By charyzac

"There's always a rainbow after the rain". Maddie had the worst summer of her life. What happened? Her boyfri... More

Chapter 1: Summer Hates
Chapter 2: Rubber Duckies
Chapter 3: Coleslaw
Chapter 4: Dog
Chapter 5: Transfer
Chapter 6: Denial
Chapter 7: Dead Man?
Chapter 8: Sigh
Chapter 9: Jerk
Chapter 10: Curious
Chapter 11: Not as Bad
Chapter 12: Not my day
Chapter 13: Talk
Chapter 14: Party
Chapter 15: Unkown
Chapter 16: Biology
Chapter 17: Tutor
Chapter 18: Bad Mouth
Chapter 19: Pinky
Chapter 20: 8 not 6
Chapter 21: Almost
Chapter 22: Sing off
Chapter 24: Couple?
Chapter 25: Surprise
Chapter 26: Swing
Chapter 27: Kissing in Public
Chapter 28: Horror/Disney Movie
Chapter 29: Mean girls, New Girl and Cole
Chapter 30: Fridate
Chapter 31: Flirts
Chapter 32: Carnival
Chapter 33: The Past
Chapter 34: Spaghetti
Chapter 35: Visit
Chapter 36: Birthday
Chapter 37: Photograph
Chapter 38: Hospital
Chapter 39: Heartbroken
Chapter 40: Space
Chapter 41: Disaster Dinner
Chapter 42: It Hurts
Chapter 43: Fool's Gold
Chapter 44: Meet the family
Chapter 45: The Accident
Little Things

Chapter 23: The Wedding Date

5.9K 213 33
By charyzac

I woke up on my bed, remembering what happend last night. The kiss, we kissed!

"Such a happy morning isn't it girl?" Kissing Miho sleeping on my bed.

I hopped into the shower after put on my favorite red flowered pajamas and white tank top. Gone downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good Morning Pa!" Kissed him in the cheeks and open the fridge for some milk, I poured it on a glass and sat down next to him.

He put down his coffee and leaned his elbow as he rest his chin on his hand looking at me.

"What?" I asked drinking my milk.

"You seemed happy, Did something happen?"

"Um No." Taking another sip

"Really?" Looking at me closely.

"Yes!"

"Sure?" Stiring his coffee.

"Absolutely!" Nodding.

Ring
Ring
Ring.

"Mine!" I told dad and walked to the living room, I excitedly looked at the caller ID. Oliver, I somehow felt dissapointed like I was waiting for someone else's name flashed.

"Bugs Bunny."

"You sound dissapointed"

"And now annoyed, I heard your voice early in the morning."

"Are you PMSing?"

"Shut up! What do you want?"

"A itsy bitsy tiny favor."

"What favor?"

"I need a date to my cousin's wedding and I can't take Zoe for she has Chace as a date, so you are my only option."

"Who's wedding?"

"Jimmy! A cousin from my father side, you'll be my date right tweety?"

"When is the wedding?"

"Today at 3 pm."

"What?!"

"Please, I just don't want to be around my relatives alone. I'll be bored there, do you want me to die of boredom? Please be my date."

"Fine! Pick me up later."

"You are the best!
Thank you Tweety!"

"Okay! Okay!"

I put my phone on my pajamas pocket and went back to the kitchen.

"Pa! Oliver ask me-"

"To be his date for his cousin's wedding, what was the name of that cousin again?" He said without looking at me just on his newspaper.

"Jimmy, you knew?" My brows meeting each other.

"He called earlier when you were still asleep." turning a page.

"Right, so now I have to find a dress fit for a wedding." I run back to my room and to my mini walk in closet.

I have dresses but not that many for a formal occasion like a wedding. Then I remembered that dress pink pastel colored off shoulder dress that Aunt Piper gave me as a christmas present, I haven't worn it for I don't have anywhere to wore it to but now I have. I took it out of my untouch rack. It's 11 am I still have plenty of time to prepare.

I sat on my bed and took a photo of the dress and send it to Zoe for approval, also told her that I am accompanying Oliver for the wedding.

Kieran hasn't texted yet, should I text first?

Looking at my phone and decided to text him

Me:

Hi ^^,
-

I was looking at my phone for 10 minutes straight but still he hasn't texted.

Maybe he's still sleeping

___________________

I ate my lunch at 1:30 and started to prepare for the wedding. Zoe is in my room getting ready but she's not joining me and Oliver for Chace is bringing his car. As part of getting ready I already told Zoe about the kiss and that he hasn't called yet.

"Why haven't he called or text you yet?" Curling her hair.

"I don't know, I texted him once he didn't reply and I don't wanna text him again for I might look desperate." Helping her with the curling iron.

"After Chace and I kissed he called me the day after and told me he liked me, it is like that with Lance before?" She asked curiously.

"Lance and I kissed on our first date, it was like a confirmation that we are dating, but Kieran and I we aren't actually out for a date last night so I don't know."

"So do you think it was just a kiss and nothing else?" She looked at me woriedly.

"I don't know" I shrug.

"You like him don't you?" I nodded to answer her question.

When did I start liking him? Iask myself.

"I knew the ship has boarded long before." He has an approving smile as she added. Though I couldn't answer my own question but I know and I can feel that I liked him that there is no doubt about it but then maybe last night was just a kiss and nothing more.

It kinda hurts.

"Come on, Let's just doll you up so he will regret what he lost." cheering me up.

After all the hairspray, make up and perfume we are finish and our date is waiting downstairs.

"Damn Tweety you look beautiful!" Covering his mouth in surprise. Zoe and Chace are already outside by their ride.

"Thank you! And you are too!" Linking my arm on his.

"Ready?" He asked

"Let's go!"

_________________

"They look so great together even though I've just met them, they are truly meant for each other." I said looking at the newly wed couple sharing their first married dance.

"They're okay" Oliver said eating a piece of cake boredly.

"Are you kidding? They are like match made in heaven."

"Maybe."

Oliver's grand mother approached our seats then hugged Oliver so tightly.

"Grandma! Can't breath!" Trying to get away from the hug.

"Don't be ridiculous, I have just missed you Oliver." kissing Oliver in the cheeks leaving a lipstick mark.

"Yes Grandma I missed you too."

"And who is this pretty lady you are with?" She asked me. Giving me a hug aswell.

"My name is Maddie." I said politely.

"Hello dear, So why aren't you not dancing like Zoe and her boyfriend?"

"He don't like to dance." Pointing on Oliver continued eating the cake.

"Dance with her Oliver! Don't let a chance pass not to dance with this pretty lady for you might regret it." Pushing Oliver off his chair.

"We'll dance later after I finish my cake." Oliver said.

"No! The cake can wait!" His grand mother pushed him again and again until he gave up, stood up then offered a hand to me. I took his hand and walked to the dance floor.

"Your grand mother is sweet!"

"You mean persistant!" Putting his hands on my waist and mine on his shoulder. How Long Will i Love You by Ellie Goulding was playing.

"Don't be like that, I like her!"

"Because she called you pretty?" Mocking.

"Partly, but she really does love you."

"I know and I love her too!"

After some time of dancing we went back to our seat and find Chace and Zoe there.

"Where did you two been?" Oliver asked.

"By the chocolate fountain, Zoe even made a little girl cry for she didn't let the girl have the last mallow." Chace laughing as he spoke, Zoe hit him on the arm.

"I had it first!" She pouted like a 5 year old.

"But Baby she was a kid." we all laugh at her.

I remembered that I should text Pa. As I was scanning my purse and realize that I forgot my phone at home.

"I forgot my phone at home, can I use your phone I'll just text Pa" I asked Oliver and he handed me his phone.

After the party Zoe catches the bouquet of flowers ad we were teasing Chace that he should save up for a Florence wedding soon. We all got to our own cars and went home.

Oliver dropped me off my house then left, I notice a pick up parked on the other side of the road. Soon after Kieran stepped out of the car, jogged towards me.

"Hey? I was so worried about you." He said holding my hand.

"Worried why?"

"I have been texting and calling you but you weren't answering so I came to your house but nobody's home." He looked worried.

"I forgot my phone at home and I was at a wedding with Oliver." he let's go of my hand.

"You went on a date with Oliver?" He sounded jealous.

Is he Jealous of Oliver or even just jealous.

"Not date like a date, he just wanted me to keep him company." I explained.

"Oh, Ahm you look lovely" he said shyly and he's little bit blushing.

"Thanks! Do you wanna go in?" I asked.

"I love too but I can't I still need to pick my mom up at the hospital, I only stayed to make sure you were okay." he looks at he's watch.

"Is she alright?"

"She's a nurse." He assured.

"Oh"

"I should go, call you later?"

"Okay!" He kissed my cheek before going back to his car. He waved me goodbye before driving away. My hand still on the cheek he kissed, I've got butterfly crazily flying on my stomach. I couldn't help but smile.

I walked inside the house and straight to my room, my phone was on the dresser beside all the make up that Zoe and I used earlier, I look at it and in my suprise.

38 messages and 29 missed calls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 3.9K 42
When a near-homeless Arabella Laurel is sitting on the park bench in despair with a pink slip, a savior comes to her rescue. Of course, no one is tha...
603K 20K 32
Four years. Four years ago, he left her. And now he's back, showing up at her bookstore, asking for a second chance. Oh, and for his book to be sold...
56.4K 1.5K 39
Ashleigh and Anna have been friends since before they could remember. Ashleigh has an older brother, his name is Chris. Anna has a brother, his name...
298K 9.2K 24
She is the quiet girl. The shy one who doesn't meddle with anyone's business. He is the badass, someone you need to stay away from if you wish for pe...