Inlove with the enemy (Grimm...

By wickedlyfoxy01

You and Grimmjow falling for each other. With some lemons. The reader and be a male or a female. That is why... More

The beginning
The Unexpected
Savior
The Stranger
Seriously
Many Questions
Jealousy part 1
Jealousy part2
The Bitch gets what she deserves
Making a decision
Getting married
Honeymoon(Lemon)
The Festival
Future
Art class
Ulquiorra
Fight! Fight! Stop it you idiots!
Mina
Hi??
Singing
Look out!
Damn It!
We won
Home
Why Are You Here?
He finally left
Surprise
The Promise
Mina Why are you here?!
What?
The Deal
USS Fuck a Duck(Markimoo is on my mind sorry not changing the title)
End?
The End is where it begins!
Missed Me? Oh Hell No I Did Not Miss You Bitch!
Sorry guys
Sick...
What the Hell?
Relaxing...Finally....
Creepy Guy
Talk Dirty
Request?
Fairy Tail crossover..
Dreams can Become Reality
Junko Enoshima Brings Despair
I'm here to help!(someone find me hurry....)
Put me Down Grimmjow!
Too much random things!!Why did you do this to me?!
The Last Chapter
Feed back

Running

493 9 0
By wickedlyfoxy01

             I walk up to Grimmjow and fall into his arms. I look into his eyes and say,"I am going out for a while you can come with if you want." I looks down at me and says," Where are you going to go to?" I kiss him and say,"My home town of course that is the only place that I can train without hurting anyone. If you want to see it you can come too, but I have to warn you these people kill anyone that they can sense fear from. So I need you to stay near me at all times. Mina and Ban can you do me a favor of holding onto my weapons please I need to do this without them." They walk over and grab everything off of me and say,"See you in a week." I smile and wave to them.
I draw a sign on the floor and use my blood to transfer us to my home town. I walk in front of the gate and stop saying,"It is not too late to turn back." "I have made up my mind that I am going to go with you."replying Grimmjow. I smile and say,"Just be careful don't let go of my hand or else you might get lost and die and I don't want that to happen to you." I grab his hand and we walk in through the gates and the peaceful village that it looked on the outside was full of corpses, blood and gore. I start to walk through the center and I saw someone in the corner of my eye. I pull Grimmjow into me and say,"How are you doing right now?" I looks at me and says,"I am doing fine." I squeeze his hand and say,"Lair I can sense that you are uneasy. Please calm down you are calling attention to us." I hear a crunching noise behind me and a faint laugh. I say,"Too late we need to find somewhere to hide!" I start to run with Grimmjow. I start to hit where the snow line is and I start to slow down a bit when we hit the snow. I started to hear the voice get louder. I whisper,"Shit!" I start to search for my house. I find the cave and I start to run into it and that is when I felt Grimmjow let go. I turned around and I see him collapse on the floor panting. I grab him and I say,"Come on we are almost there." I jog so that Grimmjow can keep up and that is when I opened the door to the house and went up stairs into a closet and that is when I heard her coming closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 245 12
After your family gets slaughtered, Ubuyashiki claims you are to live with the Wind Hashira for the time being. As to Sanemi, being a cocky ungraciou...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
98.4K 1.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
11.5K 491 12
[Cover made by me!] [Spoiler Warnings for season 2B!] [Various!Toh X Shifting!reader] Y/n goes on a journey of self discovery, and realizes that mayb...