The Mate of my Dreams (Editin...

De scrapinbug05

Chelsee is a werewolf. A year ago her dad died and since then she has been dreaming about this guy. One day a... Mais

The Mate of my Dreams
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 23

6.9K 62 6
De scrapinbug05

Hey thanks everyone for reading. It really means a lot.

Sorry it's been awhile since my last upload.

I hope you like this chapter.

Please comment and vote.

Enjoy!

Rob's POV

Chelsee's Mom, Lilly, and Roland went back to the other room while we got dressed. I watched Chelsee slowly grab her clothes for today and go into the bathroom. I really wish that we could just have one moment of peace so she wouldn't have to deal with this. I really saw this weekend going in a different direction then it did. I quickly got dressed and waited for Chelsee to come out. I went to the door to see if she was ok and I could hear her whispering to herself. "You can do this. It will be ok. Rob will be there for me." I smiled as she kept preping herself. As soon as I heard a big sigh I stepped away from the door a bit and she opened the door. She gave me a nervous smile and I grabbed her hands and pulled her into me. She put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist. When I kissed the top of her head she sighed. "I don't think I can do this Rob."

"I will be right by your side the whole time Chels." I tightened my grip around her. "Just tell me when you need me and I will be there." She looked up at me and smiled. She reached up and kissed me lightly. She went to pull away but, I held her still and captured her lips back to mine and she smiled into them. She started to push me backwards and kept walking until I fell onto the bed with her hovering over me. She licked my lip and I pressed my lips together to tease her. A little growl came from her as she bit my lip slightly. I chuckled and kissed her back. We both moaned and then we heard a giggle come from across the room. We both turned breathless and looked at a wide eyed grossed out Luke and Olivia had a huge grin on her face.

"Ok seriously, could you warn us when your gonna do something like this? Before you do it so we don't get scarred for life." We both laughed and got up while Luke shook his head.

"Oh Luke, it's so cute to see them together. Leave them alone." Olivia said as we went to the door.

"Well, we are cute together but, you don't see me suckin the lips off you infront of people." Chelsee hit Luke in the arm.

"I wasn't sucking the lips off him. I might have bit his lips off though." She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me and giggled. I laughed as Luke's face became disgusted.

"Oh my Ewww Chelsee. That is sick." I went to Liams door and opened it without even knocking.

"Rob, you don't just walk in there. It's the Alpha's room." Chelsee said before I could.

"You only do that to an alpha that you respect and last time I checked." He paused for a minute and looked around. "I don't respect this one." He smiled and turned to walk in with Olivia. Chelsee stopped at the door and stared inside the suite with a worried experssion. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Remember, I'm right here. You can do anything you set your mind on. I am with you 100%" I leaned down and kissed her forhead.

"Ok I'm ready for this. Let's go." and with that she walked in and pulled me in with her. We walked into the dining room and everybody was seated. They also were quiet. They watched us both as we sat down.

"So nice of you to grace us with your presence." Liam said as we sat down. I felt the anger build in Chelsee.

"Well, it's a hell of a lot better than your presence." Everyone went wide eyed as Chelsee and Liam stared at eachother. I looked over at Liam.

"Please cool it today. I'm sick of the fighting." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Are you talking down to me Rob?" He crossed his arms. I knew he would take it that way.

"Oh cause if anything is against you it's talking down to you isn't it." Chelsee said and Liam went back to glaring at her.

"Can you two ever get along?" Claire spoke and they both looked at her.

"I'm sorry grandma." It shocked everyone when she said it. Claires face lit up.

"It's ok sweetheart. Honey do you have anything to say?" Liam just sat there and said nothing. "Well, then I hope you have fun sleeping on the couch tonight." She looked back to everyone and snapped her finger. All of the sudden workers came out with food and sat it on the table. Liam sat there with his arms crossed like a five year old and Claire was smiling. Chelsee acts a lot like her. It's funny to watch. All the workers left and everyone began eating. As we were eating Melody cleared her throat.

"Ok so I think we should talk now." I heard Chelsee sigh.

"I agree." Liam piped up. Well he got chipper didn't he.

"Ok can we please not get heated like yesterday though. It's not good for anyone." I looked at everyone but, mostly Liam. Claire smiled at me.

"I agree with Rob." She looked over at Liam and he gave her an innocent look. Ugh if I could I'd totally give him a piece of my mind. I heard a giggle to the side of me. I looked down at Chelsee who was smiling at me.

*you were reading my thoughts weren't you* I thought to her.

*yes but, in my defense you really didn't keep that to yourself.* She smiled at me.

*It's ok I'm glad you heard it.* I winked at her and she blushed a little.

"Alright, Well we need to talk about Chelsee preparing to take my place. It will be soon so she needs to get started." Chelsee took a deep breath in.

"Liam." He looked over at her. "I believe I told you last night how I felt about that and I ment it. If my wants aren't met then that is not happening." She folded her arms and looked at him. They stared at eachother.

"Well, you don't have a choice." They glared at eachother.

"Don't look at my sister like that you jerk." Luke was glaring at Liam and Liam's eyebrows raised.

"Melody what have you taught these kids. They have no respect for their elders." Chelsee slammed her hand on the table.

"Don't you DARE question the way my mother parented us. You have no right and you sure aren't a great example yourself." Her eyes were going black and I put my hand on her thigh.

"I was a good father to my children." Liam slammed his hand on the table.

"Ha yeah right. Good isn't great. I can see who was the real parent in that whole relationship." She looked over at Claire and then back at me. Yeah I can tell this is going to get even better.

"Chelsee enough." Melody said and Chelsee quieted herself. "I suggest you take this in a different way Liam. She is exactly like her uncle Roland. She isn't going to back down to you." I saw Roland smile and nod.

"Well, What way do you suppose I do it. Cause no matter how hard I try she never listens." Ok that is a totall lie.

"Liam you know that is not true. Everytime you have taken it down the wrong path. Your just mad that she gave you an ultimatum." I can't believe I just said that. It felt good.

*good job babe* I looked over at Chelsee and she gave me a smile.

"Wait, ultimatum? What do you mean?" Melody was looking at Chelsee.

"Well, It's alll about the respect factor. If he doesn't stop telling and forcing people to do things I will not be doing anything for him. I don't care if I have to move thousands of miles away from him. He needs to learn to treat people differently." Chelsee said as she crossed her arms.

"I do respect others." Liam fought back.

"You treat people as if they are beneath you. Even your freaking family. That's not respect. It's arrogant and pig headed. I'm sure you didn't act like this before you were alpha. So why do you do it now?" Everyone stared at Liam for a minute. His face almost looked hurt.

------

Chelsee's POV

"I do respect others." Liam fought back.

"You treat people as if they are beneath you. Even your freaking family. That's not respect. It's arrogant and pig headed. I'm sure you didn't act like this before you were alpha. So why do you do it now." I looked at him and his face dropped and it almost looked hurt.

"Well if you had a father like mine you would understand. But you didn't so you can just leave it alone." He looked at me and then everyone else.

"Well, obviously you didn't like him. So, why do you act like him?" My grandma's eye's widened and she looked at Liam.

"Do not compare me to my father. I'm nothing like him!" He yelled at me. Looks like that hit a nerve.

"She's right honey." She put her hand on his and gave him a sad look. "What happened to you? You always said you never wanted to be that way. That you were never going to be like him. So why are you doing this?" He gave her a sad look. I felt bad now. I don't want him feeling like this anymore.

"Look, I didn't mean to bring something up like this Liam. I just want you to take my feelings into consideration. Try to think of what Luke and I are going through. We just learned that pretty much our lives have been a lie. You can't expect us to feel like we belong here, after just a couple of days. I really do want to help you all. You just need to give me time. That's all I'm asking." I looked at him and Rob grabbed my hand and I could see a smile on his face from the corner of my eye. Liam looked down for a minute and then back up at me with a faint smile. He looked exactly like my dad.

"I can do that. I'll admit that it won't be easy for me. But I will try. Please be patient with me." Wow I really was not expecting him to act like that.

"Thank you grandpa." I said with a smile and he smiled widely at me. Everybody's mouths dropped when I called him that. I'll admit I almost did when I said it.

"No thank you Chelsee. You've really helped me out. And I promise to work on this everyone. I really didn't mean to make you feel like that." Everybody was looking at him wide eyed. I just smiled.

"Well, this went totally different than I thought it would." Roland said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I have to tell you the most impressive thing about your daughter Melody." Liam said and my mom looked at him.

"What's that Liam." She smiled

"Yesterday she took on an alpha and won." He smiled and put his arms on the table. My moms eyes widened.

"Chelsee, are you insane? You could have been hurt." Great here comes a lecture.

"Oh nonsense mel, She has some of her grandpa in her. It was the best thing I have ever seen. Sure it put a blow to his ego but, man did that brighten up my day." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"In my defense he was totally being sexest mom. And he needed to be taught a lesson." I said.

"What exactly did you do to him?" I turned away a little. That's when Rob perked up.

"He swung at her and she caught his hand each time he did it." My moms eyes widened. " Then she took him by his hands and threw him literally over her head onto the floor." My moms mouth dropped.

"Speaking of which, I would like to test this out myself." Luke looked at me with his arms crossed.

"I'll take you right now Luke." I gave him a smile. He stood up and bounced a little.

"Alright lets do this." He said coming to the other side of the table.

"Not in here. We'll go to the gym." Liam spoke to us. He stood up and started to walk out but turned. "Well are you coming or not? I want to see this myself." We all stood up and started to follow him out of the room.

Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

112K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
43.9K 4.9K 54
This book contains spoilers for all other books in The Regal Eclipse Pack Series. I highly recommend reading those books first. Kyra Remington is in...
485K 10.8K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...