Chapter 15

Hey thanks for reading my story.

Tell me what you think about it so far. Please vote as well.

Thanks again. Hope you enjoy.

Rob's POV

We had been driving for five hours now and I was only to glad to see the hotel we would be staying in tonight. Chelsee kept asking me questions about Lexi and I couldn't do it anymore. I know she's just trying to understand me and figure out what my life is like but, that is just not a subject that would like to talk with her about. I feel like an idiot when I remember times me and Lexi had and I feel like I'm cheating on Chelsee everytime I think about her. I was so glad I brought my guitar to get my mind off it. I would be playing that for a while tonight. We pulled in and luckily there was a diner across the street. I went and got the key for the room and we went to go eat before we went to the room. Chelsee just walked slowly to the side of me. I felt so bad for snapping at her. She feels bad now, why did I have to do that. she was just trying to get to know me. Gosh I am such a freaking idiot. We went into the diner and went to sit in a booth. She slid in the one side next to the window and I sat down next to her. She turned and looked at me that back out the window. The waitress brought us waters and menus and left quickly. She could tell something was wrong between us. I can't have her upset with me anymore. I leaned over and pushed her menu down and she gave me an annoyed look. "Chelsee I-" I started but she cut me off.

"Just save it Rob. Don't worry I won't ask you anymore questions. I'll just shut my stupid mouth." She turned her head and picked her menu back up. Flashes of what happened in the car came back and I just mentally slapped my self.

Flashback

She had already asked so many questions about her I was about to scream. I know I should have just asked her if we could talk about it another time but, I didn't.

"So how did you guys meet?" It was an innocent question but, of course I snappend.

"I'm not talking about this anymore Chelsee. I'm done. So stop talking about it." Her eyes grew sad and she turned to look out the window. "Chelsee I'm-" She held her hand up to my face and I shut up.

End of Flashback

We finnished eating and headed back to the hotel. We went to the car to get the bags. Chelsee grabbed her bag and quickly took the key out of my pocket then headed to the room. I just watched her go up the stairs and open the door. "Looks like your in trouble kid." I heard a old mans voice from behind me. I turned and he was smiling at me. He looked down at my hand with my guitar. "I'm telling you now if you use that instrument to your advantage you'll get her to warm back up to you."

"Thank you sir. Hopefully you're right." I got my bag out and shut the trunk.

"Believe me. Music always gets the girl. It's how I got my sweety." He waved and turned around. I had a plan starting to swirl in my mind. Yeah I was gonna sing her a song. I went up the stairs to find she just left the door opened. Is she crazy somebody could have hurt her. 

I walked in and shut the door and I heard the shower go on. This is perfect I can set myself up here for victory. I will wait till she comes out. My plan was to play "Your the Inspiration" By Peter Cetera. Oh this is gonna be good. She doesn't even know I play the guitar. I heard the shower go off and I hurried and got into position. I heard the door unlock and so I started to play. Her hand stopped turning the door knob for a sec and then she pulled  the door open and stood in the door way.