Chapter 31

Hey everyone. I'm so sorry I haven't Uploaded for such a long time. I've been real busy.

Anyways Please Vote and leave your comments

Enjoy!

Chelsee's POV

I woke up feeling like I was stuck in a vice. What the heck is going on. Why can't I move? I opened my eyes and was met by Robs face. I looked down and saw that he had his arms and legs wrapped securely around me. Well no wonder why I can't freaking move. He has a death grip on me. I looked back up to his face and he had a worried expression on it. The poor thing must have worried all night.

"Rob, Babe wake up." I said into his ear. Not even a little budge. I brought my hands to his chest and tried to push away. As I pushed his grip tightened and it was getting harder to breath. "uuuuhhh Rob I can't breath." As I said the words he rolled us over so I was on top of him. His eyes looking in to mine. "Umm good morning." I smiled down to him. He looked up at our position and looked back at me.

"Sorry, I guess I'm a little on edge." He started to get up but I stopped him.

"You hardly slept last night. You just stay here for a little bit and rest." I pushed him down to the bed and got up.

"But-"

"No buts. I'm gonna shower and you better be in the same exact spot I'm leaving you or you'll regret it." I turned towards his bathroom and grabbed my bag from the ground. As I walked into the bathroom I heard him sigh. He'll thank me later once he gets some more sleep.

I turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm. When it did I stripped my close and got in and quickly washed my hair. I finsished and got out to brush my teeth and comb my hair. I got dressed and pulled my hair back into a messy bun and came out of the bathroom.

Rob was still laying on the bed. He was passed out asleep. I can't wait til we get this all figured out and done with. This is really putting a lot of weight on his shoulders. I just can't believe he hasn't told this guy that it was Lexie driving and not him. Why does he have to be so freaking nice all the time.

Just so he could get some sleep, I put a blanket over him and went downstairs for breakfast. He's gonna have to eat something when he wakes up. He barely ate anything last night. I was met by his mom already started on cooking.

"Good morning." I said as I walked over to see what I could help with.

"Oh good morning Chelsee. How is Rob?" I looked at her and she looked worried.

"He didn't get much sleep last night. So I made him stay up there and rest until breakfast is done." She gave me little smile.

"Thank you for taking care of him. And being so understanding about this."

"I love Rob. There's nothing that would change the way I see him." She nodded. "Well what can I help you with?"

"Oh your such a sweetheart. Why don't you get the bacon out and start cooking that as I work on the pancakes." I nodded and headed for the fridge and got the bacon.

"What smells so good in here?" I don't know what it is but, it smells amazing.

"Oh I made a breakfast casserole. I just barely put it in the oven."

"Well it smells amazing."

"Why thank you. It's an old family recipe. I'll have to show it to you sometime." She said as she mixed the pancake batter.

"That would be great."

We continued on with breakfast until everything was finished. As soon as the casserole was pulled out of the oven. Nikki and Rob walked in with their dad. All of them still in their pajamas. Rob still looked really tired and his hair was pretty crazy looking.

"Good morning you three. Go ahead and sit down and Chelsee and I will bring the food to the table." They all did as she said and I grabbed the plate of pancakes and bacon and she grabbed the casserole. We sat it on the table and we both took our seats. I sat down next to Rob and he placed his hand on my thigh. I quickly grabbed it and gave it a litttle squeeze.

"Thanks for letting me sleep a bit longer." He gave me a little smile and I returned one back.

"Your welcome. But I don't think it help very much." He let a deep chuckle and turned back to his family.

"Alright everyone dig in." We didn't have to be told twice. We all started fill our plates and we had a fun long breakfast.

Hey sorry this is so short. I just wanted you guys to have a chapter up. I promise the next one will be longer. I just had to move the story along a bit. Hope you liked it.