Chapter 9

Rob's POV

She was looking up at my ceiling. She looked like a goddess standing right infron of me. I grabbed her hand and she looked back at me and smiled. I can never see that smile enough. I pulled her closer to me so I could wrap her in my arms around her. I pressed my lips to hers and automatically she wrapped her hands in my hair. I started to walk towards the bed, she didn't stop me so she must of been fine with it. As soon as we got to the side of the bed I lifted her up to my hips and layed her down on the bed. I bit her bottom lip to get her to open her mouth. She finally gave in and my tongue traced the inside of her mouth. I started to roam down her jaw and down to her neck. She took a deep breath and spoke.

"Rob." It was a little bit breathy. I stopped and looked up at her.

"Yeah" Wow I was a little breathy to. Must not of breathed for a while.

"You need to tell me what your hiding from me." Dang it. I thought she would have forgotten about that. I sighed and rolled on to my back. I felt her roled closer to my side and lay her head on my shoulder. "Please tell me." I looked down at her and I couldn't say no. I can't keep this from her anymore.

"Alright, I'll tell you." I sat up and turned my back towards my pillows. She went to sit up but I stopped her and pulled her onto my lap and wrapped her legs around me so she couldn't run away when I told her this.

"Alright I'm ready now." She gave me one of her lovely smiles. "What aren't you telling me sweetheart?" I really hope she doesn't get mad when I tell her this. Cause hearing her call me sweetheart just made me want to spend the rest of my life with her. She grabbed my face and held it for awhile. I just need to get it over with. So here I go.

"Alright, a couple of years ago I met this girl. Her name was Lexie." I waited for her to say anything but, she didn't. "Well, we started to date for awhile. We got really close to eachother. I kind of well." I looked down. I didn't want to tell her that I loved her. What if she thought I loved lexie more than I loved her.

"You loved her." I looked up and met her eyes. They looked very understanding.

"I want you to know that I love you very much. I don't love her more than you." I pleaded with her.

"I know you love me. Just tell me what happened." She went quiet.

"Well, one night she asked me if she could drive my car and I let her. It was really rainy that night and she was going way to fast. The turn came to fast and we skidded and the car flipped and hit a tree on her side." I looked down with the painful memory of Lexie in the side of the car with her eyes closed and her face covered with blood. "She didn't make it." I looked up at her and she had pity in her eyes.

"Is this why you didn't want me to drive last night?" I shook my head. "Why didn't you just tell me?" She brushed her fingers through my hair.

"I thought you would be mad at me because I loved her." She raised her eyebrows at me.

"She was your first love Rob. Of course you're going to love her." I never thought she would have taken it this well.

"Well after it happened I kind of went into a depression I guess you could say." Her eyes went sad. "I didn't want anyone to help me. No one could. That's when I was asked to be alpha of state. I was only to happy to take it on. It kind of got my mind off everything. But I couldn't forgive myself. I was angry with everyone. I yelled at my mom a lot for trying to help me. But she stayed with me. I owe her so much. But then I started dreaming about you. At first I thought I was such an asshole for dreaming about another girl after my girlfriend died. But then I realized how happy it was making me. And that my family stopped worrying about me so much. I had something to look forward to when I went to sleep. I almost couldn't waite to see you again. Then When I came into class yesterday and I saw you I about died. You looked exactly like you did in my dreams." A smile started to appear on her face. "I was affraid your were dating Jason for a bit that's why I came to your house last night." I sat there for a bit waiting for her to speak. She looked down and then back up at me.

"You really thought I would be mad at you for losing someone that you loved?" I shook my head. "You are such a...." She paused and I cringed. "caring, loving, most amazing person I have ever met." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. This went way better than I thought it would.
She grabbed my hands and laced her fingers through mine. She lean towards me, pushing me back further on to the pillows. My wolf side was telling me that I should take over but, this was so freaking attractive I couldn't stop her. She started to pull away and bit my lip as she leaned back. My eyes went wide. "What?" She smiled at me trying to act all innocent. I grabbed her arms and pulled her back to me. I held her head so she couldn't pull away. I rolled over and she was laying on the bed now. I grabbed her hands and pinned them to the bed. She just let me go. Was she actually going to let me do this. My victory was short lived when her legs wrapped around my waist and flipped me back over on my back. I sat there stunned. She started laughing. "Not yet babe." She got up off the bed leaving me there on the bed. Did that really just happen. I have never been man handled like that in my life. She started walking and before she was out of reach I sat up and wrapped my arms around her. "Well hello there."

"I don't think I have ever been tossed around by a girl like that in my life." She turned around in my arms.

"Ha Well I can handle whatever comes up." She raised up and gave me a kiss. "So let's get back to the tour." She went to walk away but I stopped her.

"This was the end of the tour." I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"Your such a romantic." She reached up again and kissed my neck and I loosened my grip on her. She leaned back. "Not!" She bolted out of my room.