Merry Christmas (FINISHED)

By jamiethetrans

Set after season 5. It's Christmas and the Mills gets a pleasant surprise when they discover the presents wai... More

December 1st
Decemeber 2nd
December 3rd
December 4th
December 5th
December 6th
December 8th
December 9th
December 10th
December 11th
December 12th
December 13th
December 14th
December 15th
December 16th
December 17th
December 18th
December 19th
December 20th
December 21st
December 22nd
December 23rd
Decmeber 24th
Epiloque

December 7th

1.6K 83 18
By jamiethetrans

Regina groaned as she heard her clocks bibbing. She took it in her hands and threw it across the room, only to receive a long sound with no end in return. She groaned and laid back in her bed. She flicked her wrist without looking up and the clock disappeared. She groaned even more as she heard the knock on her door.

"Oh for heavens sake!"

She got out of bed and walked down to open the door, only to be met by Robin.

"Robin. Wha-what are you doing here?"

"Regina. I wanted to see you"

He walked in and kissed her softly on the lips. Regina smiled and let him in.

"And why is that? You see me all the time?"

"Actually I haven't seen you at all in this month. I was afraid something happened", Robin said as he followed Regina into the kitchen.

"Oh. It's okay. I've just been—", Regina stopped as she saw the bucket of roses on her kitchen island. She turned to face Robin and smiled oh so innocently.

"Busy"

Robin nodded and looked up to see the flowers on the island.

"Roses"

Regina turned and smiled at the flowers before turning back to the man.

"Yes, uhm. Emma gave them to me", she said a little too quickly for Robins liking.

"Emma? The occasion?"

Regina frowned. She needed to come up with something quick. She couldn't tell him about the secret admire. He would have a flip.

"Uh, I haven't been feeling so well the last couple of days, so Emma send me those as a 'feel better' gift"

Robin eyed Regina for a couple of seconds before smiling and kissing her once more.

"That was sweet of her. How are you feeling so? Have you gotten any better?", Robin asked as he walked to the refrigerator and took out some eggs and bacon.

"I'm feeling quite better, thank you", Regina answered as she sat at the island and watched the man making breakfast.

"That's good. I'm glad to hear"
————————————————
"So. Are you ready for tonight?", Ruby asked as she came over and sat in the booth with Emma.

"Honestly? I'm a little nervous"

"Don't be. It will be fine. Just relax"

Emma smiled at the waitress. Ruby was a really good and supportive friend, and she thanks the Gods for be giving such an amazing friend into her life.

"Alight. It's almost 11. Meet me at my place in two hours"

"Alright, see you then"

Emma smiled and walked out of the diner, leaving a 5 dollar bill on the table. Ruby sat and smiled as she followed the blonde with her eyes.

"Such a love bird"
———————————————
Regina and Robin sat in the living room watching tv as Regina saw her phone go off, seeing Snows name on the screen.

"Excuse me. Snow", Regina announced as she picked up the phone.

"Regina, hey. Um, so David and I was hoping that we could get Henry tonight? Neal's asking for him constantly and really want to spend time with him"

Regina smiled at the thought of little Neal trying to say Henry's name right.

"Of course Snow. When will you pick him up?"

"About 5 would be fine"

"Great. I'll see you then"

Regina hung up and turned to Robin.

"That was Snow. Apparently Neal wants to spend some time with Henry this evening"

"That's nice. Henry's is good with him"

"Yes he is. He always wanted a little brother"

"Really? Have you ever thought about having children of your own?"

Regina face instantly turned into sadness and looked down. She couldn't stop herself from thinking back to when she cursed herself with that drink. She wanted more than anything to have children than anything, but it would just never happen. Not that Henry wasn't enough. Henry was more than enough. Just the thought of having a little girl, running around, sharing the genes between her and—

"Regina?", Robin said interrupting the brunette's train of thoughts. Regina shook her head and blinked a few times before answering.

"Hhmm? What?"

Robin suddenly seemed concerned.

"Regina, are you alright?"

Regina nodded and smiled.

"I'm fine. I just don't feel so good right now"

"Maybe it's the sickness coming back?"

Regina wanted to laugh of how naive the man was.

"Maybe. I just need some time to get better"

"Alright. I will go now. I need to see my daughter now", he said as He stood from the couch and walked to the dining room.

"Of course. Say hello to Z from me", Regina said following the man.

Robin laughed and nodded and stopped as he came to the front door.

"I'll see you soon", he said and leaned in to kiss her and Regina smiled into the kiss before saying goodbye and closing the door behind the man. When she had closed the door, she firmly leaned her head against the door and sighed deeply.

I need to tell him

She was brought from her thoughts as she heard a text message being received. She instantly knew who is was and walked to the living room where he phone laid on the table. She opened the text message and read it.

What's the matter Madame Mayor? Feeling guilty?

Regina frowned and walked out of her living room and opened the front door and stepped out on her porch without her jacket on despite the winter cold. She looked around and sighed before she heard a mother text message pop up. She unlocked her phone and read it.

It will not be that easy, beautiful

What do you want?

I simply want to give you a Christmas to remember

Regina immediately thought of Emma as she read the text. Emma had said the same thing to her as she explained why she did Henry's advent Christmas. Suddenly everything clicked for Regina and before she knew it, she had called Emma on the phone.

"Emma Swan"

"My place. 6pm. Don't be late", Regina said and hung up. Emma sat in her living room with a phone in her right hand and a beer in her left, completely shocked by the call. She turned to the her other phone. She looked at her latest text and cursed.

"FUCK!!"
———————————————
Emma ran inside granny's to find Granny but no Ruby.

"Ruby?"

"Toilet", Granny answered without looking up. Emma mumbled a thanks and ran to the toilet and ran inside without a second thought. She immediately regretted it as she found Ruby and Mulan up against the wall.

"Ruby I need your— OMG!!"

"Fuck! Oh god, I'm almost there!", Ruby screamed and immediately saw Emma as the blonde ran inside.

"OMG EMMA!!"

Emma ran outside again just as fast as she came.

"OMG MY EYES!! MY BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES!!", Emma screamed in pain. Ruby and Mulan quickly composed and Ruby walked out.

"YOU FUCKING CREEP!"

Emma eyed her deadly trying to keep her temper down!

"ME?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR!!"

"WELL WE DIDN'T EXACTLY EXPECT LITTLE MISS SHIT HEAD TO WALK IN ON US!!"

"ITS A PUBLIC TOILET!!! EVERYBODY COULD WALK IN!!"

"CHILDREN STOP YELLING!!", Granny came in yelling at the two women.

"Four people already left because of your damn outbursting! If you want to have more spare time in your life, I suggest you keep it down Ruby Lucas, and for you little princess, I hope you can live without bear claws for the rest of your life, because if I hear one more squeal from you, you are banned from this diner! Is that understood?!"

Emma and Ruby nodded instantly, and they walked out of the diner.
———————————————
"What do you mean she knows?", Ruby asked as she sat down in the blondes couch in her living room, while Emma walked back and forth in front of her.

"I mean she knows Rubes! I have been texting her from another phone, you know playing with her a little, so I could see how she reacted to the gifts and now she knows!"

Ruby stared at the blonde in disbelief.

"You've been texting and playing with her?"

"RUBY!! FOCUS! I don't want her to know", Emma said and sat at the coffee table.

"Alright look. What did you say in the text to make her believe that it's you?"

"I wrote something that I told her a couple of days ago"

Ruby nodded slowly and thought it through. She suddenly came with the idea.

"Give me the phone"

Emma took out he phone and gave it to the waitress only to get it thrown out of her hands to the other end of the couch, earning a gaping blonde.

"Not that princess! The secret admire phone!"

Emma frowned and gave her the phone. Ruby smiled took the phone before standing from the couch and walk out. Emma suddenly became nervous and followed the brunette.

"Wha-what are you doing?"

Ruby stopped at the front door turned.

"When you go to Regina's house tonight, you will be sitting and answering her questions like you don't know anything of what she's talking about and while to two lovebirds talk, I will be sending her text messages as her secret admire. In that way, she would find out that it isn't you, as you can't talk to her and text her at the same time", Ruby finished off, proudly lifting her chin smiling at the blonde. Emma thought the plan through and smiled happily.

"RUBES YOU ARE A GENIUS!!"

"I try, I try", Ruby said and smirked.
———————————————
Regina walked to the front door as she heard the bell and opened smiling as she saw Emma standing in front of her.

"Hey", the blonde said kind of awkwardly and waved with her hand even more awkwardly. Regina laughed lightly at the blonde and stood aside to let the blonde in. Emma smiled and walked in taking in her surroundings like she always did.

"So. You wanted to see me?"

Regina cleared her throat and smiled.

"Yes. If you would follow me", Regina said and walked towards her study, knowing fully the blonde would follow without any protest. She had a plan and she didn't want it to get messed up.

"Apple cider?"

"Anything stronger?"

Regina smiled as she thought back to their first meeting in the mansion three years ago. She turned and poured two glasses of her apple cider before sitting down next to the blonde.

"So. Where's Henry?", Emma asked, even though she knew exactly where he was.

"He's at your parents. Didn't they tell you? Neal really wanted to spend time with him, and apparently the little guy couldn't wait to be with him", Regina said as she rounded on the glass with her finger. Emma chuckled leaned back in the couch.

"Finally. He's been craving for Henry all week"

"I can imagine", Regina said with a little sex in her voice. Emma noticed but had to keep it cool. She had to work out her plan.

Come on Ruby

"So I wanted to ask you something", Regina said as she had cleared her throat.

"Yeah?", Emma said taking a huge sip of her drink.

"Do you find miss Lucas attractive?"

Emma couldn't stop herself in time before she spit out all her apple cider.

"MISS SWAN!"

"WHAT?!"

Both women said unison. Regina because of all the apple cider all over her coffee table and Emma because of the question.

"Ugh, I ask you a single question, not to mention my first, and you already spit out my own apple cider on my new coffee table"

Emma frowned and gaped for a couple of seconds before muttering soft

"Sorry"

Regina must admit she felt quite sorry for the blonde. It was a quite directly not to mention wired question. It wasn't that she had expected another reaction from the blonde. She flicked her wrist and everything was clean. She took Emma's glass and poured some more for her before sitting down.

"Thank you", Emma said as she took the glass and took a tiny sip this time.

"So. Do you like her or not?", Regina asked, after she knew the blonde was done sipping on her drink, taking one of her own. Emma chuckled and looked at the brunette.

"Naw. Ruby's like a sister to me. She's can be this irritating person who just happens to be your best friend in some ways you don't get"

Regina smiled and nodded.

"Do you like her?"

Regina frowned at the question and looked at the blonde in disbelief.

"What? You asked me, now I ask you. So do you?"

Regina frowned and shopkeeper her head before answering.

"Well she's not that bad"

Emma frowned and smirked.

"Well sorry to disappoint you. She's already taken", Emma said before taking a sip.

"Really? By whom may I ask?", she asked lifting her head mouth open in a smirk. Emma could have sworn she could die any minute now by the looks of the brunette.

"Uhm... Uhm Mulan"

"Mulan? The girl Robin hired?"

Emma frowned in confusion.

"Don't ask", Regina answering taking another sip. Emma nodded and took a sip as well.

"Well was that the reason why I came over here?"

Regina chuckled and shook her head.

"No dear. I simply wanted to talk. You know, catch up. Seeing how you were. After Killian and all"

Emma immediately softened and looked down.

"I'm fine"

"Emma—"

"I'm fine Regina. I just need some time"

Regina looked down and nodded mostly to herself.

"It's past us now. We have to keep moving forward right? Moving on, right?", Emma said softly turning to the brunette.

"Right", said brunette answered looking at the blonde as well. They shared a look for a couple of seconds before they both jumped by the sound of Regina's phone go off.

"Uh, sorry. It's my phone", Regina said suddenly embarrassed.

"It's okay. Go ahead"

Regina smiled and walked to her kitchen and saw her phone with a text message.

Ugh. Probably Snow, complaining about one of Henry's video games

However when she opened the text she saw the ID and immediately frowned in disbelief.

I see you have company. Already forgot about me?

Regina stood with open mouth and shook her head in disbelief. She walked back to the study and saw Emma walking around looking at all the pictures of Regina and Henry. She turned as she heard the all to well familiar clicks of the famous fuck-me-heels.

"What's wrong?"

Regina shook her head slightly before looking at her phone again.

I'm just hanging out with a friend

"Regina? Everything okay?", Emma asked, wanting to be as oblivious as possible. Regina's head snapped up to meet the blondes eyes.

"I'm fine. I'm just.. I-I just had too much to drink I think"

Emma chuckled and walked towards the woman.

"Well I think we should stop drinking then", Emma said smirking at the woman. Said woman frowned and even blushed a little.

"Uh uh, yeah. Sure. Good idea"

Emma chuckled before taking the glass from the brunette. Regina stiffened a little as their fingers brushed against each other. Emma felt the stiffness and smiled innocently. Before Regina could react, she received a text message.

"I can come back another time, if you—"

"No!", Regina said way too quickly and a little too loud for her own liking. She stood head high and cleared her throat.

"I mean. No don't. Henry is not home, so I don't really have anyone"

Emma smiled at Regina and nodded.

"Okay. I'll stay"

"Thank you", Regina said smiling softly at the blonde. Emma smiled back and nodded once more.

"So. What about you answer your little friend there, while I find a movie we can watch?", Emma asked hoping the brunette would say yes. Regina smiled and nodded.

"I'll like that"

"Great. I'll go find one then", Emma said and walked out of the study into the living room looking around in the movies. Regina sighed as the blonde left. She looked at her phone and read the text message.

A friend huh? So you aren't trying to get me off you then?

No. I haven't forgot about you. How can I? You give me gifts everyday

She turned off her sound on her phone and walked quietly into the living room stopping at the door and looking at her phone while glancing at the blonde a couple of times. Her phone vibrated and she looked down.

Well I'm flattered Madame Mayor. I can't forget about you either. You're all I think about

"Regina?"

Regina's head snapped up and brown eyes meet green. Emma was standing right in front of her and had for enough time to smirk as she saw what Ruby had written to the brunette.

"Who is it? A secret admire?", Emma said smirking at the brunette indicating to be joking, although it was the last thing she did. Regina blushed and looked down.

"Uhhh..."

"Regina it's okay. You don't have to tell me. It's your privacy. I have nothing to do with that"

Regina smiled softly. She appreciated the blondes understanding.

"So. I found a movie"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.2K 19
When Marian comes back Regina is worried that Robin might leave her. Emma might have ruined her only chance of trying to win Regina over. As Robin an...
39.8K 2.1K 29
After Peter Pan's curse, Regina decides self-wallowing is not going to fix her life without her son. As she looks back on her time in Nerverland, she...
214K 7.2K 35
Do you ever get that feeling when you want someone you can never have? Have you ever had to pretend to hate that person to avoid detection? Basically...
168K 5.9K 23
Emma Swan and Regina Mills are the typical arch enemies of Storybrooke, getting along just enough to please their son, Henry. However, when a series...