The Alpha's Pregnant Mate

By Icy_Flame98

Skylar Rose Montgomery- 18 years old, sun kissed skin, chocolate brown hair, brown eyes, slim figure and long... More

The Alpha's Pregnant Mate
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4- Our Date- Part 1
Chapter 4- Our Date-Part 2
Chapter 4 - Our Date- Part 3
Chapter 5- Meeting the Family- Part 1
Chapter 5- Meeting the Family- Part 2
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Girls Day Out
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Girls Day Out- Part 2
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Your Mine- Part 2
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Whats wrong with me
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Drama!!!
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Someone Help me!!!
NOT AN UPDATE AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Finally Saved
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Getting Better
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- I Love You
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- They're Finally Here
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Forever and Ever
MUST READ*****VERY IMPORTANT*********
The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Forever And Ever Part 2
New Book Announcement
Book Announcement Part 2

The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Your Mine

150K 3.3K 235
By Icy_Flame98

Hey ! I'm so happy you guys like my story so here's another chapter just for you guys.

ENJOY:

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

" Come on then." He said with a bright smile. He put his arm around my shoulder as a friendly gesture and we walked out of the woods towards the parking lot at the mall. Only a couple of cars were parked there. We stopped in front of a red Mercedes Benz and my jaw dropped.

" Do you like?" He said with a cocky smirk

" I actually do. But can we hurry I only have your shirt on. I don't want people to get the wrong impression."

" Okay then. After you Luna." He said opening my door. I got in and pulled my shirt down a little more  when it rose up from me sitting down. He followed suit and began the car.

-

When we got to the house he had his arm around my shoulders and started telling me some stories of Zach when he was younger. When we opened the door we stopped laughing when we saw how trashed the house was and an extremely angry Zach glaring at his brother.

Next thing we know I was being pushed behind a guard and Zach transformed into his wolf lunging towards his brother

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar P.O.V

"Stop it! Stop it Zach!" I screamed at Zach as he tried to bite Caine,his brother, face off while on top of him.

" It's okay Skylar. Let him get rid of his anger." His brother said while holding him back.

" No! He could kill you!" I screamed once again. Zach got away from Caine and sneak attacked him on his leg. He took a large bite of his leg and held on tight. Zach pressed harder and finally yanked that piece of flesh and spit it on the floor. Caine crashed to the floor with a ear popping scream. I pushed back the guard that held me back and ran to Caine. I looked at his injury and almost threw up at the sight. The bite was so deep it almost showed off his bone. 

"Can someone help me!" I yelled to the crowd while trying to pick him up from the floor but failing. Everyone just stood there contemplating whether to listen to their Luna or follow their Alpha's orders. " Whatever listen to your Alpha. I'll do it myself." I grabbed Cain by his armpits and dragged him out of the room towards the kitchen.

" Caine are you okay." I asked while I rested his head on my lap. Right now I didn't care if I only had a shirt on and his head was on my lap. Or that anyone might have seen my ass back there. " I'm sorry. I don't know what to do. Is there a pack doctor here." I asked him. 

" Y-yes." He said hoarsely. When he finished talking a woman came running in the kitchen with doctor equipment. So I moved out of the way and let the doctor do her job. After thirty minutes of me holding on to Caine's hand while the doctor put some liquid on him and attempting to stitch his leg up, It was finally over. No one else seemed to help us so both the doctor whose name is Amanda and I carried him upstairs carefully to his bedroom. 

The doctor said it will take only few days to heal since he does have Alpha blood in him but someone needs to help reduce his fever. They also need to change the gauze every 5 hours or so. I happily volunteered to take care of him tonight.

I took off Caine's now blood stained sneakers off and his shorts off. I pulled the covers on him and went to the bathroom to get a rag to put on his forehead. Once I had the items I needed I returned to the room and put the cold rag on his forehead. 

All night I would reapply the rag on his forehead and occasionally he will throw up. I would get some sleep but usually wake up to him shaking, groaning, or throwing up. It was 5:00 when he felt better and didnt throw up at all. So I took this opportunity to catch up on some sleep. I laid down on the small couch he had in his room and finally went to sleep.

-

When I woke up it was due to Caine throwing up in the bathroom. He was hunched over the toilet with his hair sticking to his forehead . I quickly ran to him and rubbed his back in comfort.

" Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked as he flushed the toilet.

" You were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you."

" But-" I tried to say but was cut off by him.

" Listen to me. You are going to your mate and fix the problems you have with him. Leave me here with one of the maids to take care of me. No buts or ifs. Got it so shoo." He said pushing me out in the hallway and closing the door with the lock. I sighed and made my way towards his office since that's where I can smell his aromatic scent coming from.

Once over there, I opened the door not bothering to knock first. I didn't see Zach in his chair so when I looked to my right I saw him sleeping on the couch with no shirt on and with the biggest frown on his face. Even like this he looked cute. I walked towards the couch and carefully moved his head from the couch while I sat down. I put his head on my lap and played with his hair.

His frown soon disappeared and turned into a smile. It made me smile so I pecked his lips and his eyes shot open. He moved his head up and it hit my forehead. 

" Owwwww!" I said while rubbing my forehead. He did the same thing while getting up from his previous position.

"Sorry." We said at the same time.

" Can we talk?" He said while rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded and he continued. " Why did you come back with my brother? Did you know how worried I was?"

( I'm going to put S for Skylar and Z for Zach in this conversation)

S- " First of all, he found me in wolf form so I needed to change and didn't have anything to wear. He told me stuff about you so I was laughing. I don't think we did anything wrong Mr. Cheater." 

Z- " Mr.- what are you talking bout."

S- " As if you didn't know. Why don't you ask your precious Megan. Anyways, I only came to have this conversation because Caine asked me to. Don't worry I'm gonna leave today to give you and that bitch some space."

Z- " Skylar, what are you talking bout. What does Megan have anything to do with this."

S- " Cause you slept with her."

Z- " I never slept with her when I was with you, If that's what your implying."

S- " Okay then why didn't you come to bed that day."

Z- " I didn't want to tell you. But some people that killed my father are after me. Caine and another one of my pack warriors found a rogue in my land. They sent me pictures of you. I got so mad that I went for a run."

S- " Why didn't you want to tell me ? I could handle it besides that doesn't give you a reason to act cold towards me the next day."

Z- " I'm sorry. I didn't want to scare you. And I should have paid more attention to who my anger was directed towards. But please don't leave me. If you want I'll apologize to my brother and do anything you want. Just don't leave me." He said while kissing my hands desperately.

"Okay. Apologize to your brother and tell the pack to listen to me to. Do you know how heavy your brother was." I said with a giggle. I caressed his face and leaned in for a kiss. I think I might have gone too slow for Zach's liking since he attacked my lips hungrily. It led to a huge make-out session but as soon as his face went to the crook of my neck he growled.

" Whats wrong." I asked.

" You smell like him. I don't like it." He said ripping Caine's shirt off my body leaving me bare.

" Hey! I need a shirt. Do you want me to go out there with no shirt on. I don't see you with a shirt on." I said while covering up my body with my hands.

" I'll shield you and tell no one to look. But don't hide your self from me." He said standing up and pulling me up to his chest. He opened the door and looked outside. " Anyone who doesn't cover their eyes right now and looks at my mate will be punished in the dungeons." He yelled. He hugged me tighter towards and we walked out with my back towards the wall and his back facing the banister. We trudged all the way towards our bedroom and when we reached inside he locked the door.

" Skylar his scent on you is making my wolf go mad. Please take a shower. I want to have only my scent on you." He begged while gripping on to a nearby table. 

" Okay babe. Why don't you join me in the shower. But NO funny things. If you do anything funny we will never take a shower together again. Got it" I said seductively while emphasizing the word no. His eyes darkened and he clumsily took off his shorts. I giggled and ran into the bathroom to turn the water on. I cant believe how bold I am towards him. 

Once the water was at the right temperature I jumped in with Zach hot on my tail. We hugged each other under the warm water and he started to kiss my mark. My legs turned into jelly and then I realized what he was trying to do. I slapped his arm playfully and grabbed his shampoo. I applied some on his head and started to massage his scalp and hair with my hands. He did the same thing but with my shampoo. We finished washing each others hair and it was now time to wash each-others body. I grabbed the luffa and put the dove body wash on it. I began to rub his arms and stomach with the luffa when he stopped me.

" I don't want the luffa. I want your hands" He said huskily while throwing the lufa on the tub floor and putting the body wash on my hands. I rubbed my hands together and put my hands on his body. I soaped his body with my hands and occasionally trailed my nails on his skin that made him shiver in delight. 

" You missed a spot" He said pointing to Zach Jr. that was standing. I gulped and went to touch his huge member. I put some more body wash onto my hands and I stroked it slightly. He began to moan, so I decided to have some fun and go faster. At the rate my hands were going, made his member stand up completely. I smirked and kissed him.

" Is that what you wanted." I said against his lips.

" Your making this really hard. But now its my turn." He said while sitting down on the tub floor. I sat down in between his legs and he began to put body wash in his hands. He then soaped all of my body. He gave more attention to my breasts then necessary that made me moan in pleasure. Right now all that was left was my now waxed lady part. " Did you wax" He asked looking down at my 'flower'.

" Um-mm..... Yeah. It was your mother's idea. She said it was gift from her to you for the day we mate or something like that." I said blushing while hiding my flower from him.

" I like my present. But I think it's time for my revenge." He said while parting my legs and bringing his face up to my pu**y. He showed me his award winning smile before taking his tongue in and out of my pu**y. My feet curled and my back arched into him. His tongue was amazing. He picked up speed and brought his finger to my cl*t. I moaned his name and he put one more finger in. Right when I was about to come he stopped. A loud whimper escaped my lips and he chuckled at my behavior.

" I thought someone said not to do funny things." He teased.

" You're so mean." I said standing up to wash my body off in the water. He hugged me under water.

" I didn't want your first time to be in the shower."

" How did you know it would be my first time." I asked against his shoulder.

" You didn't think I noticed when I was fingering you. Come on lets go to the bedroom." He turned off the water and grabbed his towel to wrap both me and him in it. Once out of the bathroom he sat me on the bed and slowly pushed me down. Right when he was about to kiss me a soft  knock interrupted us.

" Who is it!" Zach hollered anger coating his words. I was angry too but not that much.

" Don't get an attitude with me Zach." A voice that sounded like Alexis screamed back. I pushed Zach away from me and put the towel around me to answer the door." Hey Sky. I got your things from the mall. It's good to know your okay. Anyways I think you should use this right now ." She said the last part winking at me when I opened the door. I blushed and took the box out of her hands along with the rest of the bags. 

" Bye now." I said while closing and locking the door. I looked at Zach and saw him eyeing the box. 

" What's in that box kitten."

" Nothing. I'll just go and put this in the closet." I said running towards the closet. I was pulled back to him and everything I was holding in my hands fell to the floor including my towel.

"Are you hiding something from me kitten." He said while cupping my breasts.

" Yes... I-I mean no. Please I cant show you right now. It's a present."

" I want my present right now so hurry and put those things in the closet." I nodded my head and began to pick up my things. " Do you want me to jump your bones." he said huskily. I squealed when I realized I just bent over while I was naked and went to the closet closing the door. 

Can I really pull it off?

I opened the box to reveal the lingerie I bought. I pulled it on and hooked everything in place before slowly opening the closet door. I walked into the room and tried to do some type of sexy pose at the doorway.

I cleared my throat to get Zach's attention. His eyes snapped in my direction and my stomach did a major back flip. What if he didn't like it?

-

-

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!! Sorry this isn't the Mating Scene. The next chapter is going to definitely be the mating scene. I think I'm pretty awesome for updating two days in a row. Anyways, I'm going to upload the mating scene only when I get at least 10 comments and 15 to 20 votes. Sorry I'm doing this but I need more votes and comments.

Also I have a contest. The three first people to guess where I'm from and what my favorite color is will get a sneak peak of the next chapter. Hope y'all get it right.

DONT FORGET TO:

COMMENT

VOTE

&

FAN/FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 45
River Santiago daughter of the alpha of the Grayston pack. just turned 18. and is able to find her mate. Lowell Morgan. the current alpha the most f...
1.2K 87 37
Avery Ross is a seventeen year old girl, who lost her father by a horrible wolf attack. School is pretty much the only place that can keep her mind o...
3.1M 75.2K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
117K 3.4K 50
Skylar Harris, 18, daughter of Alpha Richard, Alpha of the dark moon pack. Sweetheart who is kind to everyone. always helping her pack mates. hates r...