The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- They're Finally Here

Hey guys!!! I'm glad you guys liked the last one. Here's another chapter just because you guys are the Best Fans Ever!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zach's POV

" Alpha! She cant give birth naturally, it could kill her. Plus When I checked her, I saw the babies weren't in the correct position." Amanda said panicked.

" Well do the C-Section thingy." I hollered back at her. Telling me my mate could die was too much for me. I was already freaking out and this just made it worse.

" I don't have an emergency room in my office. We will have to go to the Pack hospital, but I don't think moving her would be the right choice."

" Well. I don't think her dieing is the right choice!" I yelled back at her. When she flinched at my tone, I felt guilty since she was just trying to help." I'm sorry. Lets hurry and get her over there it's not that far." She nodded her head and I took off my shirt and draped it over her exposed flesh. I picked her up bridal style and followed Amanda to the Pack Hospital.

----------------

-------

---

" Zach. My babies are okay right." Skylar asked me in a low soft voice. I caressed her face and nodded at her. Skylar was on a surgical bed with a blue paper thingy shielding her from what's happening behind it. I sat on a chair next to her playing with her hair while looking at the birth of my pups.

" Here comes the first one. Its a boy!" She cheered happily as she cut the cord and handed my baby to a nearby nurse. Once the nurse finished cleaning him and wrapping him up in a light blue blanket, she gently placed him in my arms.

Seeing one of my babies in my arms, made my life complete. I watched as he cooed and gently balled his fists. I scooted closer to Sky and put him near her, so she could take a look at our beautiful creation. I was interrupted by a set of cries. I looked over and saw my second son in the nurse's hands. I probably looked like Cheshire cat while I took him in my arms.

" Here comes another one." Amanda said proudly. I looked over and saw another one of my babies being born. My hands were full, I couldn't possibly hold him. As if reading my mind, the nurse pulled up 4 cribs surrounding me and Skylar. I gently placed both of my sons down while the nurse placed the other one down. While we waited for the birth of my little princess, the nurse pasted tags on each crib to know what time each one of them was born.

I looked at Skylar and saw her smiling happily, I smiled back and pecked her lips. A cry erupted in the room and when I looked around I saw my princess was born. I happily got up to where the nurse was and watched as she cleansed my daughter. This is the second best moment of my life.

-----------

-------

---

Skylar POV

I was currently waiting for Amanda to bring me my babies. I wanted so badly to hold them and kiss them. I remember seeing Zach holding our babies in his arms. The happiness and love in his eyes were so noticeable. My life is so perfect right now, I don't think anything could ruin this.

Zach was laying next to me in the bed while peppering kisses on my body. Even when my body was sore he made it yearn and crave for him. Just when the kisses started getting more heated a knock disturbed us. When we looked towards the door 4 nurses came in, each pushing a cart.

A smile played on my lips as I saw them sleeping soundly in their little crib. If time stopped, I wouldn't give a care in the world. This was perfect. They were perfect. My life was perfect.