The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Girls Day Out

Hey guys! I'm sorry if me talking in the beginning is annoying and boring just wanted to give people heads up that I am summer vacation on Friday so I might not update all the time especially in July. My sisters from Chicago are coming to my house so things are gonna pretty hectic to say the least. Anyways hope y'all enjoy it

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

" Skylar we need to talk girl stuff right now." Alexis whined.

" Okay okay talk." I said.

" Well I don't know if my brother should be here."

" No I think he can hear this. I don't want to keep anything from him ever." I said winking secretly at her.

" Oh! um-mm.. yeah sure. So.... how many boyfriends have you had Skylar" Alex asked.

" Well...... I think alot. They were all big, strong and sexy too." After I finished I felt and heard a growl erupt from his chest. " He-he. There was this one boy named Josh who really knew how to please me, if you get what I mean. 

An even louder growl erupted from his chest. " ALEX! ROOM! NOW!" He said angrily. I wasn't scared at how menacing Zach's voice was right now. I knew how to make him shiver in delight and that was enough for me to know. I basically learned this morning when I moaned and he instantly grew hard. " You my kitten are going to be severely punished." Zach said in a deep husky voice as he carried me bridal style towards our room.

-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar POV

 Zach opened the room to our room and threw me on the bed.He ripped off his shirt and before I could get up even a teeny bit, Zach hovered above me. 

" Why are you talking about other guys. You will NEVER do that again. I am your mate. Do you understand." He said with a growl. His eyes were dark and his voice got deeper. His wolf is trying to get out and all because I said some guys were sexy. Ha-ha.

" I don't know. Prove it to me. Prove to me that I am your mate and that I cant talk about other guys." I whispered seductively. He eyes grew darker and he ripped my shirt into shreds leaving me in my lacy bra. He unbuttoned my pants and slipped them off of me. At this rate I know tonight is the night I will lose my virginity.

His big warms hands groped my boobs while kissing me passionately. I tangled my hands in his hair and wrapped my legs around his torso. His hands went to my back and he unlatched my bra. Feeling embarrassed, I dropped back onto the bed and covered my chest up with my arms. Zach growled and pried my hands away.

" Don't hide away from me. Your perfect."

" But it's embarrassing." I replied turning my face away from his. After I spoke he grabbed my chin and forced me to face him. He kissed me and when he asked for entrance I obliged. He left my lips too soon which made me whimper so he came back to intertwine our lips once more before trailing kisses on my neck near my mark. My back arched into him at the pleasure giving off. I hugged him and did the same as he did just seconds before. And since I didn't mark him yet, I decided that now would be the time. I found the correct part where the mark should be and bit him. His body shivered in delight and I found myself smirking while I continued to kiss the mark. 

" I- It's hard to give you a punishment, if you keep doing this." Zach stuttered. I giggled.

I can't believe I just mad Zachary Shaw stutter. One point for me. I compromised and slumped back onto the silky sheets. Zach didn't waste one minute, and began to kiss me while groping my breasts once more. He then moved down kissing with each movement until he stopped at my right nipple. While messaging the other one he began to suck on my nipple and ever so often he would flick his tongue at it. He moved to my left nipple, doing exactly what he did to my right one. I would moan at every flick and bite he would occasionally do. When he stopped, he moved lower and lower kissing all the way down to my matching lace panties. He played with my p**sy through the material and I instantly became wet. I've had it. I need him now.