Chapter 4- Our Date-Part 2

Hey guys!!! I hope you like this chapter. Im about to get out of school in a week so after a week i will try to update faster but just so you know im moving after I leave school so it's gonna take a while .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

" Oh they went home for some pack business." He answered.

" Oh" That was all I said before returning back to washing the dishes. I was used to my dad not saying bye or leaving me alone for some pack business. Ever since my mom died a couple of years ago he didnt care for me like he used to. I didnt realize I was crying until I felt a hot tear roll down my cheek. Zach must have smelt the salty water because he grabbed my chin and was staring at me with concern.

" What's wrong?"

" I'll tell you some day. But something that would really make me feel better is if you would take me out on that date you promised last night." I said with a small smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zachary P.O.V

It broke my heart to see my mate crying. I wanted to force her to tell me what was wrong but I knew she will tell me eventually. I couldnt make her think I was some monster like how people say. I may be mean and harsh but I would never treat her like that. I couldnt. It would pain me to do so.

But I have a great day planned out for her today. Hopefully she wont be sad anymore. I need to see her smile again.

Right now Sky and I were walking back to our bedroom. " Hey Zach. Where are we gonna go for our date? I wanna know what to wear." She asked. I turned around to see her face tilted to the side and waiting for my reply. Damn she was so cute and sexy at the same time. She's gonna be the end of me. I could already tell I needed a cold shower by the tent forming in my pants. If I get hard just by looking at her then I cant imagine how it would be like to when we mate. Sky cleared her throat and was waving her hand in front of my face. " Are you listening."

" Oh yeah.... Just wear something comfortable we're gonna be walking alot. I have a very good surprise for you." I said while giving her a peck on her cheek. I saw a slight pink tinge forming on her soft cheeks. I smiled brightly at the effect I had on her, I just hope she doesnt know the effect she has on me. That would be too embarrasing. " Hurry up and get ready we have a long day ahead of us." And with that we parted ways. Me going into my room and Sky going into her TEMPORARY room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky POV

I picked up the duffel bag I threw over to the corner of the room. I started rummaging through it to find some cute appropiate clothes. After a couple of minutes I finally settled on a purple ruffled blouse, white skinny jeans, and some black sandals. After I got dressed I put on black feather earrings and a gold starfish necklace. I applied some light makeup and I curled my hair a little bit with a braid going around. I looked at my self in the long beige mirror that was by the bathroom door and I felt anxeity build up. Do I look good enough. I mean I honestly think I look hot but was it enough for him? I guess i'll have to go and find out. I quickly grabbed my brown bag and walked out the door. I was going to go to his room but his scent was coming from somewhere else. I followed his mouth watering scent all the way to the living room. There he was sitting on the plush white love seat waiting.

" Ummm.... I'm ready" I whispered none too confidentally. His face shot up to look at me and his eyes grew dark with lust. I felt happy to know Zach liked how I looked.